Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@sms26

You talking about this video ? Yes yes I did watch it : / quite disturbing. .mujhe nhi pata tha she smokes. . But i dont think it makes her bad person only the habit is not good :)

Anddd. . . . You will get to read a story by me on this issue ;) Will post it after completing it !

Lots of Pyaar to each and everyone :)
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

@sms26

You talking about this video ? Yes yes I did watch it : / quite disturbing. .mujhe nhi pata tha she smokes. . But i dont think it makes her bad person only the habit is not good :)

Anddd. . . . You will get to read a story by me on this issue ;) Will post it after completing it !

Lots of Pyaar to each and everyone :)

Even i watched this video and i was distubed too 
But totally agree this is just a bad habbit, sumona is a nice person and that cannot be changed i mean she loves her family she respect everyone,  she do not want to hurt anyone even during comedy scenes she's a fun girl and its just a habbit 
She's cute and i'm her fan just one bad habbit cannot change my feeling towards her 

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess its her personalchoice and who are we to question..yes she is celebrity but that doesn't give us right to comment on her habits or on her personal choice
sms26 thumbnail
I m extremely sorry guys if I said something wrong.I was not at all being judgemental towards sumona.I respect her a lot.And I think she is reaaly cool to follow her likes without caring abht the world. In that sense she has a lot of swag.
Anyways..my sincerest apologizes for disappointing u people
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sms26

I m extremely sorry guys if I said something wrong.I was not at all being judgemental towards sumona.I respect her a lot.And I think she is reaaly cool to follow her likes without caring abht the world. In that sense she has a lot of swag.

Heyyy ! Its not your mistake shrishti ! Come on, you have not hurt anybody so why sorry ? You see anybody saying anything that shows they are hurt ? We were just presenting our own opinions that's it ! Its not your mistake dude. .Relax :) Intentions matter more than the act & we know you had no such bad intention.

We all love & respect sumona and we are supposed to hate the bad habit not the one who does that.
Hating the habit because it is not good for your health thats it !

Spread Love :)

Lots of Pyaar to All.
aashup thumbnail

Originally posted by: sms26

Hey its not at all your fault girl 
I know even i overreacted but i like her so much and people around me were also talking about that how bad she is,  more than that i respect an individuals choice he or she should not be judged on the basis of their choices or lifestyle till the time it is not hurting others she is an independent girl,  you know its our problem that we always get judgemental towards a woman's  habits,   choices, lifestyle 
But seriously it was nothing to do with you 😊
Ppl in this forum are so good and understanding after an all we are fan's vo bhi with such a beautiful hurt 😉
So please dont apologize 
Chill... 😉❤️
Edited by aashup - 7 years ago
cutiepienona thumbnail
I also feel smoking doesn't define your character. ...I love her individuality. ...her persona and I find her quite different from other tv celebs... she is a strong headed and opinionated girl as I understood from her recent interviews.