Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Happy friendship day to all my forum friends..

May god bless u all..

https://i.imgur.com/aCJFHA3.jpg

Lovely image Gudiay behan
yes all the network connects friendship
thanks for the wishes 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

res sakshi di..

Sorry i cant reply always now...
Ny exams are started..
M really sory ..would try to gI've u reply..😭
But the episode was fantabulous..

hmm take your time dear
its okay dear no need to be sorry
All the best for the exam do well
happy that you liked the episode
😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy friendship day sakshi darling 😊😊
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm take your time dear
its okay dear no need to be sorry
All the best for the exam do well
happy that you liked the episode
😉

Thnks for the best wishes sakshi di..😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 253
Ranveer hearing Ishani telling it was Nitin Joshi who has helped her was thinking about the truth that he is the biological father of Ishani.Making himself okay saw Ishani.
Ranveer:Where is Nitin Sir now Ishani?He is still in Nagpur or...
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer he is..(she turned and searched for Nitin there)Actually he only should have brought Baba here(seeing Shikhar): Hain na Shikhar..
Shikhar:Haan Ishani he only brought Kailash Uncle here. He is standing out only.
Kailash(with a faithful smile): Haan Ranveer our family should thank him so much. If he didn't safeguard Ishani we cannot even imagine what would have happened to Ishani. He would have just helped Ishani to come to Mumbai but he didn't leave Ishani as it is he has come with her till Mumbai and he too helped in rescuing me. He really did a great help..
Shikhar:Haan Ranveer with his help only Ishani and my operation was successful..Let me call him inside..(Shikhar was about to move).
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar..
Shikhar(turning and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer.
Ranveer(gave a jealousy less smile for the first time went near him and seeing Shikhar's face):Thank you so much Shikhar. As a husband to Ishani I have many time failed in safeguarding her but you always stood by her side and helped her in all the worst situation she faced. Thanks a lot now for again helping her.
Shikhar(with a cute smile):Ranveer you are telling me as your friend then will you thank your friend?
Baa(with a smile): Nahi Shikhar Ranveer is right only. More than all of us you have been a great support to Ishani at all the time. See even now when we all were not able to help Ishani you only have helped her so well.
Amba: Haan Baa Shikhar is always a nice friend to Ishani.
Ishani: Hmm Did you see what a appreciation you have got now Shikhar?let me tell that you deserve all the appreciation as Ishani's friend(she gave a friendly smile to him).
Shikhar:Of course my friend. There is no one in this world to break Shikhar and Ishani's friendship.(seeing Ranveer with a smile):I am right know Ranveer?For this your won't fight with me know?
Ranveer(giving a smile and hugging him): Not at all I too will never interfere in you both people's friendship.(shikhar too hugged him and coming out of hug both smiled to each other).
Shikhar;By the by where is my sister?
Krisha(came to him with a smile):Here I am. As you were in this big confusion I was standing there and seeing your heroic entry.
Shikhar(caressing his hair and seeing Krisha with a naughty smile): your brother is always a hero only.

All laughed at the way Shikhar made them to laugh. Shikhar hugged Krisha were she was too was happy after a long time seeing each other.
Shikhar:Tk let me call Nitin sir inside.
Ranveer:Haan

Shikhar went out and he came to the place were Nitin was standing with a silent face resting his back to the car.
Shikhar:Nitin sir.
Nitin:Kya hua Shikhar?Is everthing alright inside?. Ranveer and Ishani..
Shikhar:Haan everything is perfectly alright inside sir. Ranveer wants to see you not only Ranveer almost all are wanting to see(showing his hand towards Nitin):The real hero of this track.
Nitin(making a uncomfortable face):Its okay Shikhar If Ishani is back to her family means that is enough for me. Let me leave to Nagpur now.
Shikhar:Sir please come in all wants to see you please see them and go what is the big deal?
Nitin(he was struggling):Wo..
Shikhar(seeing Nitin's hesitation held his hand and started to drag him to the house):Come with me..

Nitin was uncomfortable were he was not ready to create any scene in Ishani's life.All he wanted was only his daughter's happy life. Shikhar dragging him finally brought to the hall of RV mansion. All had a happy smile seeing Nitin after a long time.In All the people's smile there was a thankfulness now.They saw Nitin as helpful person now.
Ishani(with a smile coming to Nitin):Come in Uncle all wanted to see you.(she held his hand and brought him to her family).
Baa(seeing Nitin): you have again helped us so well Nitin.Once you gave us home now again you have..
Nitin(seeing Baa):Nahi I didn't do anything big and all.
Amba(with a smile): You have prevented our family girl's life. Because of you only she is in front of us and you have helped to bring my husband safely to home. Doing all this you are telling you didn't do anything big. Thank you so much
Nitin:Its okay Madam you no need to thank me. Ishani is close to me when I was here itself so I will safeguard her.
Nitin saw Ranveer with a silent look were Ranveer too saw him with a smile.
Ranveer(coming to Nitin):Thank you sir.
Nitin:Ranveer please you all no need to make me a big person here.I was on the way to temple in that road that time only Ishani was coming running towards my car and she fell in my car. Rithika and a man was chasing her by god's grace I got a chance to help Ishani. That is it.
Ranveer:Anyway for the help you have done to Ishani let us not tell thank you but I request you to be with us for some days.
Nitin: Nahi I need to go back Ranveer. Its okay.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Nahi Nitin sir you need to face the truth now. I wish Ishani should know about you. (seeing Ishani): Ishani at least you tell him to be with us for some more days. (seeing Amba and Baa): He can be with us for some days know Baa, Maa?
Amba: Haan he can be.
Baa:Haan Nitin beta you can be with us.
Nitin:Nahi I cannot..
Ranveer:Ishani you tell him he will listen to your words only.
Ishani:Hmm tk (seeing Nitin):Uncle you don't know one thing about me. When Ranveer and I had a very big misunderstanding know?when I don't know where to go that time I was about to come to you only. I got to know you were in Baroda so I thought to come back to you only. (seeing Shikhar): I too told you know Shikhar while I was leaving to Baroda you too came and saw me in Railway station know?
Shikhar(realizing); oh you were telling about him only?
Ishani: Haan (seeing Nitin):Haan uncle I was about to come to you only but again Ranveer exposed Rithika and he came to take me back to his life. (thinking for a while):I was about to come to Baroda only from there how you went to Nagpur Uncle?
Nitin(seeing her with a silent face):Actually the job I was doing in Baroda was not satisfactory to me so only I went back to Nagpur. And there only we both met again. But I too have job know Ishani I am happy that you are safe in your family. Now let me leave..
Ishani(with a cute smile):Uncle no way(with a pleasing face)Please be with me for some more days at least a week then you can go I won't stop you. please please tell okay..
Nitin(had a light smile seeing his daughter's demand):Actually I am not willing to be here but(stopping for while and giving a wide smile):Let me be here for you.
Ranveer:Hmm that is it Nitin sir.Let me arrange a room for you(seeing inside was about to call Mala).
Nitin(stopping Ranveer):Ranveer I know there is servants quarters in your home.Let me stay there.
Amba:Arrey you have did a great help how will we allow you to be in servants quarters?
Nitin:That's okay madam no problem let me be there..
Ranveer(in thoughts);Tk one way or the other Nitin sir should be here.(seeing Nitin):Okay sir you want to be here where ever you want to be.(seeing inside): Mala..
Mala(came after a while); Haan Bhaiya.
Ranveer:Tell Ramu to do all the arrangements in one of the servants quarters.
Mala:Tk Bhaiya.

Ranveer shook his head with a smile to Mala.
Shikhar(with a cute look):So finally Parekh's and Vaghela's are back together.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Raagini..
Ranveer(with a smile showed Parul who was having Raagini in her hand and the cutie pie was sleeping):There..Parul took good care of Raagini.
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a emotional face and seeing Ranveer):That's nice. (she went near Parul):Thank you so much Parul for taking care of Raagini.
Parul:No need thanks Bhabhi Raagini is this family child I too will hold responsibility to take care of her.
Ishani:hmmm(she touched Raagini's cheek with a her hands and caressed her hair had a motherly smile in her face):Raagini...

Raagini was slowly moving her hand and head hearing Ishani's voice were Ishani signed Parul to give Raagini to her.Parul with a smile gave Raagini to Ishani. Ishani held Raagini close her in embrace after these many hard days. The thing now happened not only surprised Ishani but almost all the people present there.
Raagini(cutely touching Ishani's shoulders tight and resting her head in her other shoulder and in a cute tone sleeping);Mama...
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Mama is near you sleep well.

Raagini cuddled to her and was sleeping. All had a emotional smile seeing mother and daughter back together.Ishani came and stood near Ranveer holding Raagini.
Shikhar(coming near Ishani and seeing Raagini):Wow such a cute baby how cute she is?(seeing Ishani):More than in the photos you sent in real she is so cute Ishani. Who alike is Raagini you or Ranveer?
Ishani(with a smile hearing Shikhar and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer only.
Shikhar:(shaking his head as yes): hmmm that is why even in sleep she is calling you.

Ranveer and Ishani had a smile hearing Shikhar's comment.Nitin had a smile seeing his daughter's child. All had a happiness seeing Ranveer and Ishani back together.
Shikhar:(seeing Ishani);Fine Ishani actually I was itself was up to come to your house for seeing Raagini as well to tell a good news to you all.But I have come here for a problem and we even sorted the problem so let me tell the good news.
Ishani:Good news?what is it?
Shikhar:Haan as my good friend I need to tell you this first. That(he had a naughtiness in his face):wo I am going to get married.
Ishani:(with a happiness smile):Really?
Shikhar:Haan
Ranveer:Wow what a news Shikhar? really a happy news.
Baa:you should get all happiness in life Shikhar.

All had a happy smile hearing about Shikhar's marriage. Krisha seeing his brother moving on his life hugged her brother.Shikhar had a happiness of going to be a new groom.
Ishani:Tk tk who is that girl going to be your wife? what is her name..
Shikhar:Her name is..(he was not telling and had a cute smile).
Amba:Haan Shikhar tell us who is it?
All were asking him to tell his bride name where he was not telling to any of them.
Naina was been taken in the car were Uttam was driving their car.
Uttam:Can I go to hospital?
Nirbhay's mother:Go to home. Now Nirbhay is back he know to do what?
Uttam(shaking his head without any way):Tk let me..
Uttam drives towards their house and finally they reached Mumbai Nirbhay's house. Vikram and Uttam took Naina in their hands and finally they took her inside the house.
Nirbhay's mother:Take Naina to her room let me call Nirbhay.
uttam:Tk

They were taking Naina to her room were Nirbhay's mother with tears in eyes was walking in the corridor.
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay...Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(came out of his room and with a smile coming to her);What Maa finally Naina's marriage is over?
Nirbhay's mother:(crying);Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:Why are you crying Maa?I know we all will be missing Naina but as a girl we should send her to her in laws house one day or the other know?
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay Naina marriage didn't happen.
Nirbhay(with a shocked look):Kya?
Nirbhay's mother:Now Naina has fainted please call the doctor and treat her let me tell what happened there.
Nirbhay(with a worried face): Naina fainted? oh I have sent back the Doctor who came with me too.Tk let me make the call.
(he took his phone and called to a hospital and demanded for a Doctor and they too said they will be sending him cutting the call and seeing his mother):Naina...
Nirbhay's mother:She is in her room.

Nirbhay started to walk where Nirbhay's mother too was following him. With a walk for a while Nirbhay entered Naina room where he saw his younger sister laying in the bed in a bride makeup. Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were worried to the extreme.Nirbhay's mother and almost all of them were worried seeing Naina's state now. Nirbhay slowly walking went and kneel down near Naina's bed and saw her with a worried face. No one know what to talk to each other. Aarthi was worried seeing her sisters state right now. When it was exactly 10 minutes there was a Doctor who came to the hall and they heard a voice"Any body here"...
Nirbhay(hearing Doctor's voice):I think its doctor Vikram go and bring the Doctor soon.

Vikram shaking his head as yes went fast and he brought the Doctor up,They showed Naina in the fainted state were the Doctor started to check her. Doctor was checking her and after finishing his examination on Naina raised his face and saw Nirbhay.
Doctor:She has fainted completely.Her health wise she is perfectly alright I Hope she has undergone a heavy stress so that only she would have fainted. I have given some injection to her she will wake up after sometime. Once she wakes up make her cool don't allow her to get stress.
Nirbhay:Okay Doctor.

Doctor was moving getting the fees from Uttam and Vikram was taking the Doctor downstairs. Nirbhay saw Naina and turned to his mother.
Nirbhay:What happen there Maa?why Naina is in this state? what happened there?Tell me Maa..
Nirbhay's mother started to cry heavily and Nirbhay came near his mother and was waiting for his mother to tell everything happened to Naina.
RV MANSION..
Till now all were trying their best to make Shikhar tell about his bride but he was only playing with them all the way.
Ishani(holding Raagini well and in a immediately tone):Shikhar come on tell us that is final..
Ranveer:Haan Shikhar you have got Ishani's order now tell us who is that lucky girl?
Krish:Come on Bhaiya tell me or else I will(she was about to beat him).
Shikhar(showing his hands with a smile to Krisha to stop):Tk tk let me tell..
Ishani:Hmm come on who you are going to marry?and who is going to me Mrs.mehra?
Shikhar(seeing all with a happy smile):Shivanya..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
It was beautiful update dr..Nice to see again Rv mansion fullfil with happness nd raagini got his mother i so much like cutie nd ishani bond 😳 our cutipie really ranveer corban copy she know abt her mother touch nd voice vry well as like ranveer know 😊
Nitin really do a great work nd he stay in rv mansion for a week hope ishani should know abt her real father's nitin
So shikar gf name's shivnya 😆 dr.. u bring naag-naagin here...heheh i can't controal my laugh when i read it 🤣 🤣 it was awesome..
Waiting...for nxt suprise dhamka..
Thanks for pm
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Awsome epi dr... 😛
Finally their happiness returns...
Now nitin to stay here and within the days he be here ishani will get to know about her father... Really we missed this in show dr...
I really loved ragini hugging and saying mama... She just identified by her mom's touch and voice. Exactly ranveer na... Wow so cute dr... 😊
And thia naina and her familyfamily 😡
What gonna nirbhay do now... Anyway now no one can again separate ishveer
And now shikar gonna get married and the bride is shivanya... 👏
Really great news dr...
Keep smiling... 😳
Take care... 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a lovely chapter without any stress and had happiness in it ...
While reading it I was just smiling...
That's the best thing that you brought nitin in your story on the right time and now it's time to
Revealed the truth about ishaani's real father...
And ishaani and ragini bonding was too cute...
It's interesting that shikar moved on in his life and was going to get married to shivanya...
If I am not wrong than shivanya is mony Roy from nagin??
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! Awsm episode and the mother daughter scene was brilliant...really I don't have any idea about what ranveer will do and shikhar gonna marry shivanya...so expect that next track would be based on their marriage...Wow...brilliant ideas urs... waiting for nxt episode..😉
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ragini Nd ishu they are so cute
Shikhar ki shadi nice
Wonderful updates 👏