Memories - TWINJ FF new part Page 52! - Page 30

Posted: 7 years ago

Like I promised... daily updates.. Here you go with Part b - Kunj's POV πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Part 15b

I stared at the rain outside... and rains always reminded me of an overexcited girl who wanted to go for a ride whenever it rained...

Long gone were the days...when I could have just drop at her place and she would have happily hopped in my car.. and we would have our long chats...and stupid fights and senseless discussions

How many things we take for granted in our life... And we let so many moments pass without holding them without cherishing them and years later we yearn to have a time machine to turn things back to those very moments...

I wondered if I called her... would she meet me... I looked back and wondered about the million calls I never picked up and now the thought of her not picking up my single call pinched me...hurt me...and I knew I could not contemplate even 10% of what she would have gone through ... all those years back...

I looked at the rain again...it was amazing how she was always there at the back of my mind..in a corner always...but I never acknowledged her.. I had put her in the past ...and now I cringed at the thought of her keeping me as past..

How much has changed in the past few months...

The thought of calling her again came to my mind... I did want to meet her..but what I was not ready  was for rejection

But I had to be okay with it considering all those years how I rejected her repeated requests..apologies and finally her friendship.

She did give her soul to our friendship and it is not like I never cared.. I always cared for her...it is just... well.. truthfully I just messed it up...she was always important to me...I just couldn't judge between what was real and what was fake..

Yeah it didn't give me the right to behave like I did...

I never found a friend after she left me...never as honest as caring ...never...

And maybe that is why...life brought me back to her...

So even if I had to face her constant rejections.. her anger... her hate... I would still try...

Because she tried... she always tried and she gave up only when I broke her beyond repair..

Her sad teary eyes were almost a permanent image in my head...which were a constant reminder...of the wounds I had given her..

And  even after everything she met me yesterday...she still thanked me for the pizza.. she could have thrown it... not bothered...but she didn't...

So even if I faced rejection I would try again...

Because she never gave up...and even I won't ...

Because I want my best friend back...the friend I need...the friend I adore...the friend I might not deserve...

But I will make sure I become the one she deserves...

And yes of course...I love her..

My reflection in the mirror looked back and it was smiling...

I picked my phone and called her

"Hello..."

Her voice sounded low... like she had been in a deep thought...

"Hi... Twinkle... good morning.."

I tried to sound cheerful... but I was hesistent too.. the thought of rejection hovered in my mind...

"good morning..."

Her voice still sounded low... sounded weak...and that worried me...

"What are your plans for Sunday ?"

"Umm.. nothing much..."

And now she sounded sad... like she  had lost a battle.. was she better off without me? I felt something in my throat...the pain...I had given her...her voice reflected off that pain...Unable to form a sentence I could just say

"Lunch ?"

" What?"

I felt stupid...I have to be ready for rejection... but I have to keep trying no matter what

"Umm today can we go for lunch ?"

I finally said it... expecting a no...

"Ok..."

I couldn't believe what I heard... and I was too excited..

"Great... thanks cu .."

And she kept the phone..

I knew she had a better heart than I ever had...I could sense her hesitation...sadness and anger in her voice and yet she didn't reject me...

I looked at the pile of cards she had sent me..

I used to go through them pretty much daily...they reminded me of the days I never cherished when I should have...so I read each of her cards daily... reminding myself of my grave mistakes and her relentless care ...her relentless efforts...and her love to keep our friendship alive

Compared to that I wasn't really doing anything..

I picked the card she gave me in our second year...

"Give life second chances.. and life may surprise you..."

I knew she wrote this because I had recently broken up with my girlfriend..

I smiled...

And picked my phone and typed

"Thanks for giving me a second chance..."

Please leave comments and hit the like button

Thank you for still supporting this story

next part up tom😳😳

Much love

Griffy

Part 16

Edited by griffy.fz - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shaveerkti

Yeee part b

Hope u like itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by griffy.fz

Hope u like itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah...just finished reading..
I didn't like it...I loved it...

I don't know why but sometimes it feels like it's much more than just a story...may be it actually happened...
The pain...the bonds...r so nicely penned down..
Nice update...
Edited by Shaveerkti - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shaveerkti

I didn't like it...I loved it...

I don't know why but sometimes it feels like it's much more than just a story...may be it actually happened...
The pain...the bonds...r so nicely penned down..
Nice update...

πŸ€—

awww u are so sweet
thanks soo much for such kind words.. well writing this story does take a lot ouut of me but its really close to me..

thanks again so muchπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Somehow, this chapter emotionally touched me a lot more than any of the others have...
It takes a lot for me to not cry right now, I know I sound stupid, but hell yeah, I am an emotional jerk! But honestly there are only a small number of stories that have the power to make me feel so much! Griffy this one is a part of those stories.

Only yesterday I wrote gow angry I had been on Kunj for what he had done, how he had behaved...
Ever heard "Realizing the mistake is a greater thing" 
This part just turned everything around. Kunj's initial thoughts made me think, well he realizes he lost something more than he could imagine at that time. So I was like okay, great.Then came those lines where he accepted how deeply he understood what had happened. The next lines were magic <3

How he started collecting each of those memories where he hurt Twinkle. When he openly accepted that he had hurt her beyond repair. Him wondering if she woild even bother to pick up the call, owning up to his mistakes, accepting that Twinkle put in a lot more than him to protect their bond.
His determination to win his FRIEND back, ready to face rejections was admirable.. Okay I know I am sounding like some two-faced person but come'on in the end Kunj Sarna is bae ❀️ πŸ˜†

But you know the limelight of the update don't you...
The lines I love her were great... What followed was amazing..
The smile he could see on his face in the mirror, was enough for me to break into a grin :D

The later part connected back to the earlier update and well, that made me smile more than my face can :P

Now I think it's time to start fangirling over them :D
When Kunj felt that she had been crying because of him, where he felt he had been the utter cause of her pain (which was like 99.98% true *rolls eyes*) I melted :D 
His excitement when she said yes was so adorable :*

"Thank you for giving me a second chance" means a lot more now...
I can't wait for butterfly gardens πŸ˜†

Thank you for this beautiful update Griffy. Can't hide mt excitement duh! P.S. I might not be there for like 3 weeks but don't you dare think that I dropped the story... That's like next to impossible. I have my semesters and gotta work hard... I hope to get some butterflied chapters till then :D

Love,
Krishi ❀️

Edited by Black_Maniac - 7 years ago
I realised I have given an extra long comment :D
I haven't ever commented before on your ff ...I am actually new here so..I read ur ff...I don't know how to describe it...it seems so real...I mean any1 would be attracted to it...u picked the storyline that maybe most of us face...when we care truly for a person and that person does not pay heed to our care , attention how it feels..U described the emotions amazingly. ..It really touched my heart..looking forward to read this and ur other story too..😳...😊
Beautifully written...
Wonderful episode...
Waiting for the next.. Plz update soon
Farah
I can remember the card which was given by Twinkle to Kunj.
Twinkle's heart was drawn in there.
Its sooo beautiful.
Sooo All Flashbacks...
And their thinking...
Lovely.
Farah I really prefer the conversation with own which is not frequent in writings.
Simply Great.πŸ‘
Next Update please.😊