Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya due to Kailash's health they are late otherwise they would have reached by now
ya they will be reaching I too hope that

ya you can request me dear
hmmm hand cut scene I have PM you regarding this dear
have a read to it and reply me
based on it let me bring it dear

ya even I wish she should reach by next episode
ya even I am waiting for those minutes
let us know what is Shikhar's plan in the next episode
ya let us see whether they are disguise themselves
hmm its okay dear even that can come in the story
nothing blabbering dear
nothing to ask sorry too
no mistake is there
I totally loved the way you have commented today
ya let me update it
take care
keep smiling
keep reading

😉

I have replied di..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Actually on tElly updates i got a reply named sakshi so what i was jUST confirming..😉

It may be some one dear 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I have replied di..

hmmm okay dear I too have replied back to it 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 250
As Ishani asked the question to Shikhar of how to reach RV mansion?.
Shikhar(seeing her with a confirmed face):Let us reach in a other way to RV mansion.Wait...(he took his phone and called to a person he knows and waited for the call to be picked).
Ishani was seeing Shikhar without knowing what is Shikhar's plan. As the time was running Ishani's heart beat was getting raised inside her. Shikhar as the call was not picked up with a disappointed face took the phone from his ears and again dialed to another number and waited for the call to be picked.As the call was picked in a immediately tone.
Shikhar:Hello Gagan..
Gagan:yes tell me Shikhar. you have called me in the early morning.what is the matter?
Shikhar;you were sleeping? I have disturbed you?
Gagan:Shikhar my job is not to sleep till 8 o clock. My job is I should wake up by 4 o clock and send all my tempo with the load in to all the cities.Now I am in my shop only listing the loads for the tempo.Tell me why have you called me this much early.
Shikhar:Hmm Gagan I want a help from you.
Gagan:Arrey come on Shikhar you are my school mate as I was not able to purse my graduation you only helped me to open this shop and with your help only I got four tempo and I started this business now I am having ten tempo that are left for rent daily.
Tell me what should I do..?
shikhar:Gagan I need a small tempo that is carrying some load in it.Please do this help for me its to save a woman's life.
Gagan:shikhar is anything serious?
Shikhar;Kind of. Please Gagan bring a small tempo with load in it. If can please you itself come as a driver please just half an hour then you can leave.
Gagan(thinking for a while):Tk tk Shikhar let me come..
Shikhar;hmm thanks. you need to come to City hospital I am standing in front of the hospital please come soon.
Gagan:Its near my shop only know?Let me come in 10 minutes.
Shikhar:Okay(he cut the call).
Ishani(seeing Shikhar):Why are you calling for small tempo with load and all?
Shikhar;Ishani he is my school mate.He is having many tempo that are left for rent to carry loads.With that small tempo let us sit in between the loads.Gagan will drive the tempo and he will enter RV mansion telling its gift or something to the guest for the marriage. We will be hiding in between the loads so we can also enter the RV mansion safely.Even If Rithika have sent some henchman to watch us or follow us we will escape from them.
Ishani:Nice Idea Shikhar.If we think in one way Rithika will think in different ways. Okay let us go like that itself. Now time is 5.45 shikhar can we reach on time?
Shikhar:It will be bit late than the time we planned.May be we will be reaching by 6.15 don't worry God will help us.
Ishani(with a worried cum feared face):Hope so..
They both were waiting in front of the hospital.shikhar was seeing the watch in his hand and then he was seeing the road whether Gagan was coming with his tempo. He was waiting were at the end of 10 minutes wait when it was actually 5.55 Gagan came with the tempo. It was a small tempo were behind it there was full of wooden boxes that are having fruits inside it.
Gagan(seeing Shikhar sitting in the driving seat):Shikhar is this tempo enough?
Shikhar:Haan more than enough.(seeing the boxes behind):There will be place for two persons to sit in between the boxes know?
Gagan;Haan there will be some space.If you adjust two persons can sit in between the boxes.
Shikhar:Tk..(seeing Ishani):Come with me Ishani.
Ishani:Haan

Ishani and Shikhar came to the backside of the tempo. Shikhar opened the door of the back side and arranged some boxes well and making some space.
Shikhar:Ishani sit in between these boxes. Let me direct Gagan to RV mansion and once we are near RV mansion let me come and hide with you.Then Gagan will enter the house.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar.

Shikhar made sure Ishani is hide between the big wooden boxes.He closed the back door and he came and sat next to Gagan.
Gagan:Tell me Shikhar were we need to go?That is the woman whose life is in danger?
Shikhar:Her husband may get married another woman any moment from now so help us. Drive in the direction I am telling you.Now go out of the hospital and drive in the main road.
Gagan:Tk(he started to tempo and started to drive.
Shikhar:See let me tell the root to you.Once the house we need to go comes let me go behind and hide. You should tell the security of that house that these boxes has fruits to be served to the guest who has come to marriage.He will allow you inside and once you go inside we both will get down. After that your work is over Gagan. Can you do this?
Gagan:Let me do it Shikhar for you?
Shikhar:Hmm thank you drive fast.If you drive fast we will reach by at least 20 minutes.
Gagan: Haan let me.

Shikhar started to direct way for him. Gagan was driving at a good fast in the traffic free roads.Ishani was sitting in between the wooden boxes and was very scared whether she can reach on time or not.
RV MANSION..
Panditji was doing Pooja and chanting mantras. Ranveer was sitting and doing what all Panditji told him to do. All Parekhs were worried to the extreme as they never know what to do after this marriage in their life. Bansi was seeing Amba standing behind a pillar and he was scolding her with his eye sight itself. Amba managing herself was making the marriage of Ranveer by turning her heart to stone.
Ranveer(as the panditji was chanting some mantra saw parul standing down the stage):Parul...
Parul(coming two steps and seeing Ranveer): Haan Bhaiya..
Ranveer(making himself okay):Where is Raagini?
Parul:She is sleeping in my room.
Ranveer:Can you bring her here?Don't want to wake her up just bring her and keep her in your hand. I want her near me now.
Parul(shaking her head without smile):Tk Bhaiya let me bring her.

Ranveer shook his head as yes were his mind was completely dead this moment. He was already dead inside him as soon as Ishani was separated from her. Now his complete life is going to end was itself killing him this moment. As he was making the pooja the Panditji was telling after some seconds Parul brought Raagini who was sleeping in Parul's shoulders calmly. Parul came and stood in the way that Ranveer was able to see Raagini. Ranveer saw Raagini who was sleeping peacefully in the shoulders of Parul.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini in thoughts):Sorry Raagini please forgive Papa.I wanted to give you a beautiful life being a father to you but my life is forcing me to take some other decision. you are the precious baby who was born in this world just to tell what Ishveer love is?. you are the symbol of your Papa's love on your Mama from my childhood days. Sorry Baby Papa is leaving you.(he was worried by now)...
When Ranveer was thinking it the Panditji's voice distracted his thoughts.
Panditji:Bring the bride..
Nirbhay's mother:Haan Panditji..

Nirbhay's mother signed Aarthi to come with her where Aarthi too started to walk with her mother. Vikram and Uttam were standing in the hall.Sharman was standing with a anger face. Almost all the Parekh's were standing without power to speak against Amba.
Amba(in thoughts): I know I am doing wrong. But Ishani too cannot come she is held in the hands of that Rithika. Kailashji too is in the hands of Rithika then how will I able to be without hearing this Rithika's words. God please forgive me.
When Amba was thinking it that was the moment Naina was been brought down by Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi. Naina was blushing so much.she raised her head and saw Ranveer who was sitting in front of the Agni.
Naina(coming in the stairs and seeing Ranveer in thoughts): you are finally my groom Ranveer. My love is true you came in my dream and finally you came in my life too. Today you are mine. Just few more minutes you are mine completely mine.
Nirbhay's mother and Aarthi were bringing Naina towards the stage to make her sit near Ranveer.Ranveer saw Naina coming to sit near him.He took the blade from his pocket and kept it ready. It was 6.05 when Naina came to the stage and she was about to sit...
Ranveer(in a anger voice seeing Naina):Don't sit..
Naina(seeing him without understanding): Ranveer what?
Ranveer: I said don't sit near me.
Naina:(with a smile):This is not time to play Ranveer.(she was about to sit).
Ranveer(immediately got up and opened the sharp blade and immediately kept it in his neck):See If you try to come and sit I will cut my neck and die.

Naina was shocked were not only Naina all were shocked to the extreme seeing Ranveer's sudden action. Baa, Disha,Manas, Devarsh, Krisha,Sharman, Parul, Laxmi,Chaitali, Mithesh. The one who was extremely shocked was Amba.
Amba(trying to come to Ranveer):What are you doing Ranveer?
Ranveer:(in a blackmailing tone):Don't come near me Maa.(shaking his head as no):Don't come..(he saw her with a fade smile): you ever know what is the worst situation in a man's life?When a man feels helpless. you didn't like Ishani Maa but Other than Ishani I won't like any other girl Maa.

Naina was having a anger face that she may slap Ishani If she is in front of her.
Naina(seeing Ranveer):Stop having trust on Ishani Ranveer. She ran with other man that is the truth. Accept it and move on in your life.I love you so much Ranveer.Let me keep you happy for your complete life. Just throw that stupid love from your heart that you have for that Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face):Stupid love(keeping the blade in his neck):you are calling my love as stupid love.You would have seen a man loving a woman for her beauty. Even you would have seen a man loving a woman for her looks and attire.Even you would have seen a man loving a woman for her money too.(in a pride look)But I am the man who loved my Ishani just to breath.She is my breath(his eyes were getting wet).

Amba was seeing the worst state of her son was having tears.Baa and all Parekh's felt worst for the state their family is in. Aarthi too felt bad for her family playing with Ranveer's feelings.
Ranveer(keeping the blade in his neck):I don't know to breath without Ishani.Ishani is not with me means that means I am not breathing.A breathless man is equal to dead man. so I am going to die.
Amba:Ranveer please don't do this please Dikhra please..
Ranveer(seeing his mother with a fade smile): Nahi Maa I need to go.Don't try to come near me.
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):Stop being stupid Ranveer.Dead is not solution to any problem. please don't do this.
Ranveer(seeing Sharman): I have hurt your family too Sharman. I didn't safeguard your sister well. sorry If I have hurt you.
Sharman:Arrey you are like my brother Ranveer. you can fight with me you can do anything to me but please please don't do this let us search for Ishani.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):I have made promise to my mother I won't search for her. I am a stupid I am helpless husband to my Ishani.
Baa:Ranveer no you are not this weak..
Ranveer:Ishani meri weakness Baa. She is my strength too. Without Ishani how this Ranveer be complete?.(he made himself strong and was about to cut the neck with the blade.
Naina(caught Ranveer's hand before he cut and saw Ranveer with a anger face):What are you doing?you have lost your mind?(with a concern look):Ranveer I love you so much. I saw you in my dream and you really came back in my life. you were married to a wrong girl and because of that you are broken inside.There can be change in life Ranveer. (she was catching his hands firmly).
Nirbhay's mother:Haan beta this is not done. you marry Naina and start a fresh life.
Ranveer(seeing Naina holding his hand firmly in a confirmed anger tone):you love me Right? Haan first itself you were loving me only. After that you came as a friend in my life. Then you left my life and again came as my bride. Tk let me marry you but I am the worst husband in the world you can never bear my anger at any time.
Naina(with a smile):Who said it?you are the lovely man.your smile can make anyone happy.I love you let us start our life fresh Ranveer.

Aarthi was feeling sad for the state of Ranveer.seeing Naina trying to calm him she was so sad for Ishani and Ranveer life.
Ranveer(hearing Naina's words seeing her with a villainous smile):Lovely man?me..If I marry you means I may any time turn to be a angry young man. I may do many stupid things. Those stupid things are I may Drink and dance with any number of girls ignoring you.I may even try to get intimate with other girl in front of you. I may insult you in front of others. I can even tell you to serve drinks to all in the party. I may broke the glass and ask you to clean it in front of others. I will do more stupid things..Can you bear all those things..
Naina(saw Ranveer were she was seeing a different face of Ranveer now):Wo..(she was stammering)...
Ranveer:Hmmm tell me can you?
It was exactly 6.15 when Gagan driving the tempo and brought it near RV mansion.
Shikhar:Tk let me go back and hide there. you tell to security as I said and take the tempo inside(showing RV mansion):That house.
Gagan:Tk go and hide.

Shikhar got down and came to the behind of the tempo and opened the tempo back and he got inside and adjusted himself in between the boxes. Ishani saw Shikhar with a tensed face. He locked the back of the tempo were Gagan getting he is settled started to drive the tempo towards the RV mansion.The wooden boxes hided Ishani and Shikhar so well.They were safe in between the boxes.
Ishani(in a low tone): Shikhar marriage won't have happened know? we can stop the marriage know?
Shikhar:We will Ishani don't worry..
The tempo started to cross Abhay and his henchman who were eyeing on the gate of RV mansion and was waiting for Ishani. Gagan entered the tempo into RV mansion gate and stopped the tempo in front of security.
Security(seeing Gagan): Yes what are you bringing in the tempo?
Gagan:Its RV mansion only know?
Security:yes
Gagan:They have ordered for fruits to be served to the guests who have come for marriage so only I brought it.
Security:(thinking for a while): Now I cannot ask anybody inside as all are busy for marriage.(seeing Gagan):Hmm tk tk go in.
Gagan:hmm(he started to drive inside the RV mansion and with a speed he finally stopped the tempo in front of RV mansion veranda).

Gagan got down and opened the back door of the tempo and moving the boxes saw Shikhar.
Gagan:We have come shikhar.
Shikhar:hmm(he got down):come Ishani.
Ishani too got down from the tempo.
Shikhar:Ishani go inside be safe Naina's family may be very dangerous Okay let me come inside once Nitin and Kailash uncle comes. If you go inside no problem Ranveer and your brothers are there know they will protect you.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar let me go...
Shikhar:Hmmm

Ishani started to walk towards the entrance of her house.Ishani almost came near the door where she heard all telling Ranveer's name and telling him to stop. She heard the conversation very clearly.
Naina:(in a loud confirmed tone):I don't know that and all.I can manage you Ranveer please try to forget the past and move on.I will be a good friend to you, a good wife to you. If you have a companion surely you won't get that much anger.Let me manage you.
Ranveer(pushed her hand from his hand that made Naina to go two steps from him):Other than Ishani no woman can melt my anger.But I am not at all ready to accept you..

Ishani hearing its Ranveer's voice saw inside the house were Naina was standing seeing Ranveer. All the family members were surrounded by the state. Ranveer was having a sharp blade in his hand and Ishani was shocked.
Ranveer was going to keep the blade in his neck were..
Amba:Nahi Ranveer please..
All were telling his name and telling him to stop.
Ranveer:Don't come near me leave me please I want to die...
Ishani was shocked hearing it.
Ranveer was keeping the blade and thinking Ishani's face and he was about to cut the neck were Ishani immediately entered the hall and finally in a anger loud tone "Just Stop it Ranveer".All saw the direction from where the voice came were Naina was shell shocked to see Ishani in front of her. Nirbhay's mother cannot understand anything as she was confused to see Ishani again in this house. Baa and all Parekh's had a smile in their face seeing Ishani standing in front of the house.Amba had a happiness but was seeing Bansi were Bansi was checking Ishani's photo in his phone that was sent by Rithika to him and was thinking about Rithika telling not to let Amba or Ishani together at any moment. Ranveer with a happy smile in his face and with a happiness tears said "Ishani"..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow what a update.finally she has arrived.but let me tell you i really want to kill this bansi.let all the parikhs come and beat him as well.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an amazing update dear 
you very ell wrote the suspense part and the thrill
shikhar got a master plan this time
finally she came
would love to see naina's reaction and her mother is an equal idiot
ranveer and his love is eternal. how much happy ragini will be to see her mother
thnx for pm dear
waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ishaani will be able to reach RV mansion ...
Dear it's not the right time to stop that chapter ...
Eargely wanted to know that what happened next
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
CONGRATULATION FOR COMPLETED..250 EPISODE 🥳 [:D/] I WISHED U COMPLETED 500 MORE 👏 nd I know u can Now 2nd CONGRO FOR U BECOME A IF-DAZZLER 👏 nd sorry late reply

Both of chapter was amazing nd wonderful
Due to Kailash health they r bit late but wat a Shikar plan just rocked 👏 So Finally ishani reach RV mansion at right time otherwise ranveer heartly take a final decision that he cut her nick 🤔 Now Naina dream is broken by ishani entry 😆    both chudail maa beti is very headache for me 😡 just wish ishani slap naina to hard.
U left more suspens lets see wat hpnd nxt i'm very excited to read nxt one...
Update soon..nd small cute cute 123 hug for u 🤗 🤗
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Congrats for becoming IF-Dazzler...
Coming to the update...
Its really superb dr...
Ishani came on time...
Now waiting for everyone's reaction...
Update aoon dr...can't wait for next...
Keep smiling...
Take care 😉
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi,

This was indeed an awesome epi..I loved Ranveer's dialogue when he sees Ragini. Heroitic entry of Ishnai was also clap worthy. But, am dreading the presence of Bansi there, I know, nothing will happen to either Shikhar or Nitin/Kailash, but not sure what will happen inside the mansion 🥱

Waiting for the next update 😳😳🤗