Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi thrilling and interesting like watching a detective show, the way you have potrayed all the characters in to the sketch of each role is simply awesomme. shikar and nitin made a perfect entry d way he discovered all the loops of the kidnapping problems were simply awesome shikar always stood as aperfect friend of ishani. the only character which we never find boring in the show apart from the leads is shikar. i loved the way he cares for ishani. wish dis naina and ritika should be punished and exposed well unlike in the show dey should not be leave just like that.

Naina characters is disgusting day by day.ritika is such a worst women charatcter.
hope cutie pie should meet her mamma soon.
am really sorry for replying very lately am stuck with the works 

kepp update sakshi. miss you.

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
happy that the episode was like watching a detective show
happy that you liked the way I have potrayes each and every character into the
sketch
glad you liked the entry of Shikhar and Nitin
happy you liked the way Shikhar found all the loop holes and yes surely Shikhar
always stood as a perfect friend of Ishani
yes of course Shikhar is the only character I too didn't find boring in the show
after out Ishveer
happy that you love the way Shikhar cares for Ishani
ya those two should get punishment
in the show they were left as it is even I too didn't like it
Naina is really taking all people life for her happiness
and yes Rithika has never been a woman character at all
surely Cutie pie need to meet her Mama soon
its okay dear no need to be sorry
work is too important to all

keep reading let me update it
miss you too

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Take your time Gudiya behan
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 248
Ishani was holding Kailash's hand and was seeing Abhay with a scared face. Kailash was even feared without knowing what Abhay will do to them. Shikhar managing the henchman and was seeing Ishani and kailash held in front of a henchman. He glanced all the henchman he brought were still fighting with Rithika's henchman. When Shikhar was thinking the henchman he was beating beat him heavily with his hand in his cheek cum mouth joint.
Shikhar(getting the beating in his cheek heavily):Ouch...(with a anger face he turned to that henchman and started to beat him).
Abhay(seeing Kailash); you bloody old bitch how dare you try to escape from this Abhay...(he came to hold Kailash)..
Ishani(before Abhay come to kailash went and stood in front of Kailash in a trembling tone):See better leave us or else I don't know what will happen to you..
Abhay(seeing Ishani up and down with a lusty smile):I want to leave this old man?
Ishani: Haan leave him...
Abhay:(with his awkward face):Tk let me leave but you be with me I have never seen such a beautiful girl..
Ishani:You dammit mind your words..
Kailash(coming and standing beside Ishani): Ishani you go from here I don't want you to get in these guys hands.
Ishani:(seeing Kailash with a emotional face): Nahi Baba how will I leave you in this condition?
Abhay(with a smile seeing his henchman managing the other henchman seeing Ishani and Kailash):That is what she is telling know?she won't leave you and go but I am sure now that I won't leave this woman what a woman she is?

Abhay started to come seeing Ishani were he was about to touch Ishani's Dupatta were that was the moment in a instant Abhay's hand was held by a hand and before he realizes who is it there was a knife in his neck. The man who was holding him held his other hand behind him and locked Abhay completely. Ishani slowly raised her eyes and saw it was Nitin who is holding Abhay and had a thankful smile in her face. Shikhar saw Nitin held the man perfectly and had a smile and was managing the henchman.
Nitin(holding Abhay very well and keeping knife in Abhay's neck):Tell your henchman to leave our henchman..
Abhay(bit stammering and in fear managing voice):What you are trying to make me scared? you people and all cannot do me anything..
Nitin(thinking Abhay trying to touch Ishani just few minutes before in a instant with anger face taking the knife from his neck and holding his neck with his hand and immediately cut the hand of Abhay that went to touch Ishani were blood started to come from Abhay's hand):This hand only went to touch her know?(telling it he again kept the knife in his neck).
Abhay(in pain as blood was bleeding from his hand):Haaan its paining...(he was scared this time seeing his henchman):All my boys leave them...they are up to kill me..

Abhay's henchman who were fighting without minding these incidents stopped their fight hearing Abhay's voice. All his henchman were shocked to see Abhay been held by a person. Henchman left Shikhar too and Shikhar had a smile seeing Nitin.Nitin shook his head with a smile.
Nitin(seeing all the henchman of Abhay):Leave all our henchman now and you people go behind and stand or else(he made the knife to be tight on Abhay's neck).
Abhay signed them to do so were all Abhay's henchman went from them and stood behind.
Nitin:All our henchman can go out.
All their henchman started to move out of the warehouse.
Nitin:(seeing Ishani):Ishani take Kailash sir out and Shikhar you too..
Ishani:Uncle you...
Nitin:First you go Ishani

Ishani with a scared face held Kailash and they both started to move out and with a walking they went to the car of Shikhar.shikhar's henchman were sitting in the Gypsy when Ishani and Kailash came to the car of Shikhar. Where inside the warehouse Shikhar too came to the entrance of the warehouse door and signed Nitin were Nitin too getting the signal of Shikhar thinking it as the right time Nitin pushed Abhay with force from him where Abhay fell down in ground inside the Warehouse. Getting the right time Shikhar and Nitin came out and immediately locked the warehouse main door. They locked the door outside and they started to run. Kailash and Ishani were near Shikhar's car where the henchman they brought were sitting in their Gypsy car. Shikhar and Nitin came to the car running were...
Shikhar(seeing his henchman):Thanks for the help tomorrow morning come to my office and get the money leave now..
Henchman:Okay sir.

They started the car and they started to move from there.
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Ishani make Kailash uncle sit behind the seat and you too sit near him.
Ishani:haan

Ishani opened the car backside and Kailash and Ishani sat in the behind seat. shikhar got inside the car were Nitin sat next to him. Shikhar started the car and he move the car from that place.
As Abhay fell down as soon as Nitin pushed him his henchman came and held him.
Henchmen:Bhaiya..
Abhay(Seeing one of his man):Two of you go and catch hold of them. Go out using the behind door of the warehouse.
Two henchman:Tk Bhaiya.

The two henchman started to run and they came out of the warehouse through the behind door and they came the road were they only saw the car's back light to their vision that clearly told they have escaped from them.
Henchman(to other henchman with him):We have lost them.Tk come let us tell it to Abhay Bhaiya .
The other man shook his head as yes to him were they both came to the front of the warehouse and were opening the door that was locked by Shikhar.
Shikhar driving the car were Ishani, Kailash and Nitin took a deep breath to themselves.
Ishani(making herself okay seeing Nitin):Uncle you helped us at a right time.
Shikhar:Haan Ishani I too didn't know what to do as that man came and stood in front of you and Kailash uncle but Nitin sir you handled it so well.you rocked it sir.
Ishani: Haan Shikhr (seeing Nitin):For the first time I came to know you too will get anger uncle.With anger you cut that man's hand also..
Nitin(with a smile): Ishani I was hiding there as Shikhar told me. I saw main henchman entering the warehouse and heard he is talking to you and Kailash.Thinking that no henchman came to manage him I entered the scene. While hiding in that place itself I saw two fold knife lying there with heavy sticks too. Those henchman only have put it down there I think. So thinking a idea I took the knife and came inside the scene.
Shikhar:Awesome sir..
Ishani:Haan Uncle I will never forget this help in my life.
Nitin(with a smile in thoughts): I am a man who need to protect you Ishani. How that man came to misbehave with you?. you told that Nirbhay too tried to misbehave with you. If I didn't leave you and If I have been as a father with you no guy would have come near you with wrong motive.Today I got anger out of my control as that man wrong mouthed you and tired to touch you that clearly told you are my blood.
Ishani(seeing Nitin thinking something):Uncle..
Nitin:(coming to the world):Hmm nothing Ishani I just did what I can? Now we should plan our next move..
Ishani:Haan ..(before Ishani could tell).
Kailash(who was sitting next to Ishani): Ishani beta what is happening? Rithika only kidnapped me and she told she has kidnapped you also.How you came here?
Ishani(seeing Kailash): Baba you saw Rithika?
Kailash:No I didn't see her but as soon as I came to consciousness I asked who are you all to these henchmen. They made a call and put the phone in speaker when I talked to that person It was Rithika.(See:Ranveer's unsaid feelings #4 Episode 227 page 27). Ishani: Haan Baba she has kidnapped you and she is blackmailing Maa with your kidnap.
Kailash(with a not understanding face): But what is the need for her to blackmail Amba and kidnap me?
Ishani: Baba Nirbhay once kidnapped me know?
Kailash:Haan
Ishani:That time Ranveer came to rescue me.When he was in Haryana that time Nirbhay's sister Naina has fallen in love with Ranveer. She wanted to marry Ranveer. Rithika who was with Nirbhay family after Nirbhay fell in coma joined hands with Naina and with a motive to separate me and Ranveer she has kidnapped you and blackmailing Maa she is planning to make Ranveer marriage with Naina.
Kailash:Marriage for Ranveer?
Ishani: Haan Baba with in next few more hour Ranveer's marriage with Naina is going to happen. Rithika has kept Maa in her control keeping you in her custody and threatening Maa showing you and  she is making this marriage.
some how with Nitin Uncle's help I escaped from Rithika's clutches and he only helped me to come from Nagpur to Mumbai and to reach to Shikhar. Now Shikhar and Nitin Uncle only have saved us Baba.
Kailash(with a head shake): Haan Ishani there are still good people exists in the world.
Ishani:(with a smile): Now we both are safe. With you in her custody only Rithika was playing this game. As soon as I escaped from her and to prevent me from calling to Maa or Ranveer she has kept Jammer in our home so I am not able to reach them through phone call Baba. Now you are safe know let us go and stand in front of Maa and Ranveer and surely I can stop the marriage Baba.
Kailash:haan surely stop it beta. Nirbhay himself a worst man who kidnapped other man's wife. And that family is thinking to make Ranveer as their groom that too knowing he is having child(thinking for a while): Ishani Raagini is safe know you were kidnapped means?
Ishani:Baba Ranveer and Raagini went for Haircut before they come Rithika kidnapped me.So surely Ranveer will take care of Raagini some way.
Kailash:Tk Ishani we should reach soon(seeing Nitin and Shikhar):Thank you Shikhar.
Shikhar;Its okay Uncle you no need to thank me. I have given my sister to your family. I am Ranveer and Ishani's friend so will you thank to your own family member.
Kailash(with a smile):God should bless you with all happiness Shikhar.
Shikhar:Haan that is it bless me Uncle.
Ishani(seeing Shikhar's wound near his mouth):Shikhar there is wound near your mouth you can do first aid know?
Shikhar:Come on Ishani that henchman beat me so hart that is why. Its just a simple wound now we don't have time for first aid and all let us go to RV Mansion.Once going there let me make my first aid okay.
Ishani:Tk you will have your own justification know?
Shikhar:Haan stopping the marriage is important(he started to drive with fast).
Kailash:And Nitin sir you were with Ranveer know in his office. But you have helped Ishani at right time. you have saved our house girl and you have done a great help to us.Thank you so much.
Nitin:Ishani is like my daughter how will I leave her as it is when she is in trouble.

Kailash gave a smile were Nitin too smiled back to him. Kailash was so tiered due to the improper diet for this past one week. He rested his head in the back seat.
Shikhar:Ishani its already 4.30 now.We should soon reach RV Mansion. I think we can reach by 5 o clock.
Ishani:Tk Shikhar go fast.
Shikhar:Hmmm

Shikhar was driving towards RV Mansion.Ishani was in her travel towards RV mansion.
The henchman opened the front door of the warehouse and they entered the warehouse were some of the other henchman were dressing the wound of Abhay. They were having the first aid box in front of them.
Abhay(showing his hand for dressing and seeing the henchman entering);Where are they?
Henchman(both);Before we reach them they went in car Bhaiya.We are not able to catch them..
Abhay(with a tensed face):I have done many kidnap this is the one were I have failed to safeguard the person who I kidnapped.Even If I like a girl I never left her as it is but for the first time I saw a girl like a heavenly angel but that too I didn't get.Tk call to Rithika madam and put the phone in speaker.
Henchman:Tk Bhaiya..(he called to Rithika and put the phone in speaker were Rithika immediately picked the call).
Rithika:hello Abhay..
Abhay(in a normal tone):Rithika madam...
Rithika:kya hua?Is Kailash suffering from any health Issues?
Abhay:Madam actually Kailash..we lost him from our custody..
Rithika(in a hell shocked face):kya? you have lost him from your custody means?
Abhay:Three people came and they rescued Kailash from us.We tried our best but we lost him.
Rithika:Who are they?
Abhay:Two gents and one woman.She was fair and beautiful and she was like a angel. Others was one man perfectly built body short in height. One man was fair and he was tall.
Rithika:Fair and beautiful is Ishani. Who are the other two who has helped her?(she was trying to get it but her brain stopped working hearing the shock news one by one):Finally what they have escaped from you with kailash?
Abhay:we tried our best madam but..
Rithika(in a anger tone):Stupid stupid does anywhere in your head you have brain? Just shut up...(she cut the call).

Were Abhay had a irked face hearing Rithika's shouting on him. They finished his dressing to the wound caused by Nitin.
Rithika(cutting the call had a defeated face):Who has helped Ishani? To this extreme Ishani's brain has grown now a days. That means Ishani has rescued Kailash and finally she will only go to RV Mansion. What should I do now?Can I make Abhay watch Ishani in front of RV manion and kill her at the time she reaches RV mansion?No no If it happens in front of RV mansion it will surely become a police case. I am not ready to go back to jail again. Then I don't know where will Ishani be now after going from the linking road warehouse.What to do?(she was having a sweating in her face and was worried to the extreme of what to do and what to tell to Naina). what will I tell to Naina now?Don't know why till now Naina didn't call me but If Ishani stopped this marriage means?I really need to do something,I need to stop Ishani going to RV Mansion. (she was thinking some way to stop Ishani from reaching RV Mansion).
RV MANSION..
Amba came out of her half sleep. She was sleeping in Ranveer room sitting in the sofa. She opened her eyes well and saw the room and saw Ranveer who was sleeping in the bed.
Amba(in thoughts):My son is hurt to the extreme now.But If I do this marriage only Rithika will leave Kailashji and Ishani alive. So I am really sorry Ranveer.Forgive me for killing your feelings.
she wiped the tears that came in her eyes and got up and came to the hall. The people arranged for making the stage for the marriage were making the stage ready for the marriage of Ranveer and Naina.Amba bearing all the things happening in her house went to the kitchen and made the lime juice for Ranveer and when she was bringing the juice she saw Bansi was near the entrance of the corridor. Amba thinking her worst situation in life entered Ranveer room with lime juice.She came and touched Ranveer's shoulders.
Amba:Ranveer.. utto Ranveer..
Ranveer(still sleeping);Ishani...I want to sleep..
Amba(seeing Ranveer longing for Ishani with a worried face):Ranveer its me Maa..

Ranveer opened his eyes with a irritating face and slowly making himself normal and he sat in the bed seeing Amba. He was having a headache due to excessive drinking yesterday night. He saw Amba standing with juice glass and he tried to remember yesterday night. He remembered him talking to Aarthi and finding himself helpless to Ishani he drank so much.
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa..mein..
Amba:(in a made up strict face): you no need to talk anything now. By 6 o clock you need to be sitting in the stage for the marriage.Make yourself ready and come(showing the lime juice glass):Drink it.
Ranveer(getting the juice glass and drinking it in a single gulp and making himself okay and seeing Amba):you are sure to make this marriage Maa?
Amba(in a confirmed head shake): Haan I am perfectly surely Ranveer get ready soon. I have kept the Sherwani Naina's family gave to you. Wear it and come down.(telling it without facing him got the empty glass and started to walk out of his room).
Ranveer(sitting in the bed and in a silent face to himself):you do this marriage Maa.But If this marriage goes till tie of knot to that Naina before knot tie I will cut my neck and I will die.I am sure that I will never be dishonest to Ishani. I am a honest husband to my Ishani and I will prove it to you all.(he shook his head with determination and with a silent face).
Screen splits on Ishani on the Way to RV Mansion,Rithika with a thinking face to stop Ishani from reaching RV Mansion and Ranveer with a determination to die If he is up to marry Naina.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Great now they rescued kailash
Loved nitin's action dr...
Now only 1 hr more and they started to RV mansion...
They will reach by 5 oh then they stop the marriage...
But this rithika shouldn't interfere now...
Ranveer too strong in his determination...
Waiting to know what gonna happen..
Will they reach on time and stop the marriage..
Anyhow this marriage can never be happen...
Update soon dr...
Keep smiling... 😉Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ishaani will be able to save baba...
And that ritika she herself create problems for herself by putting the jammer in
RV mansion...
Just hoped that ishaani will reach RV mansion before the tie knot ..
Update soon dear
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Omg...thrilling nd mindblowing update dr
Thnx god..Nitin save ishani nd kailash at right time 👏 Nitin just rocked
Hope ishani will be reach Rv mansion in right time bcoz ritika's vry cleaver woman she diffently try to do something that ishani will be not reach on right time 😡
U left cliffhang my breath stop breathing now just think abt wat hpnd nxt
I again say that ur great writer luv u dr
Waiting for nxt
Thanks for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Great now they rescued kailash
Loved nitin's action dr...
Now only 1 hr more and they started to RV mansion...
They will reach by 5 oh then they stop the marriage...
But this rithika shouldn't interfere now...
Ranveer too strong in his determination...
Waiting to know what gonna happen..
Will they reach on time and stop the marriage..
Anyhow this marriage can never be happen...
Update soon dr...
Keep smiling... 😉

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the wya they rescued Kailash
happy that you liked Nitin's action
ya only 1 hour more and they have started to reach RV mansion
surely they should reach by 5 to stop the marriage
Rithika should not do anything
Ranveer is strong in his determination
ya let us see what is going to happen
ya wish the same they should reach on time and stop the marriage
according to ranveer's determination marriage will never happen
ya let me update it dear
keep reading keep smiling

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

So finally ishaani will be able to save baba...
And that ritika she herself create problems for herself by putting the jammer in
RV mansion...
Just hoped that ishaani will reach RV mansion before the tie knot ..
Update soon dear

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
ya finally Ishani saved baba
now yes Rithika has created problem by herself now as she too is not able to
reach anyone in RV Mansion
ya wish the same that Ishani should reach the RV mansion before tie know
and save Ranveer
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Omg...thrilling nd mindblowing update dr
Thnx god..Nitin save ishani nd kailash at right time 👏 Nitin just rocked
Hope ishani will be reach Rv mansion in right time bcoz ritika's vry cleaver woman she diffently try to do something that ishani will be not reach on right time 😡
U left cliffhang my breath stop breathing now just think abt wat hpnd nxt
I again say that ur great writer luv u dr
Waiting for nxt
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
glad you liked it as a thrilling update
ya finally Nitin saved Ishani and Kailash at right time
glad you liked Nitin's action
ya even I hope Ishani should reach RV Mansion at right time yes even
Rithika is clear that she can do anything to hurt any one
and even stop Ishani reaching there  at right time