Sahir & Ishana (Sahana) FF : A beat that Matched Mine Chap 1 Page

Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 1 - The Argument.

"Dr Sanaya, Emergency!" Shouted the Nurse. 

"Hold on, di. There's some emergency." I whispered into the Phone and immediately rushed into the emergency room. The view inside the emergency room was enough to make me go weak in my knees. I couldn't believe my eyes and kept on staring the guy who was standing in front of me. My heart was thumping a little faster than usual and nothing else mattered at the point of time. "Sahir Bhasin." I finally said. 

"Excuse me, doctor. Here, Emergency." He said, pointing his finger towards a guy who was lying on the Hospital bed. 

"Oh," I said, coming back to my senses. What the Hell, Sanaya! I mentally screamed at Myself.
"I-I'm sorry," I began Hesitatingly, "What's the matter?" 

"I should be the one asking you that!" He shouted. Like, he was literally shouting.

"Who the hell is that Sanaya? Why is he talking to you like that?" My sister, who was on the call,yelled. 

"Hold on, di." 

"I can't believe this," He began, "You're on a call with someone! Who the hell made you a doctor? There's a patient lying in front of you and you are busy talking to someone over the phone." He shouted again.

"How dare he speak to you like this? Sanaya, give him the phone. Me theekkarti hun issey." My sister said. 

"Di, Please. Bye." Saying this, I disconnected the call. 

"I'm sorry, sir. Let me check him." I apologized. 

"You better do that!"

"Sahir," The guy lying on the bed said, "There's nothing Major. Calm down!" 

After checking him completely, I didn't know what to say. Like, he was perfectly fine. "Sir," I began, "He seems to be Alright. B.P is normal, heart beat is normal. there's no fever, no symptom of any disease, No allergy and the pulse rate is perfect too." 

"Doctor, I just have an headache since the Morning." The guy said. 

I can't believe this! Headache!? I literally wanted to Punch these guys. They broke into the emergency room and shouted at me for an headache? Like seriously?

"Nurse," I said, "Ask Dr Barsha to write their prescription." I was so damn frustrated that I just couldn't deal with this anymore. 

Di was right. These Superstars and Famous people are so arrogant and full of themselves! 
I went to the Hospital canteen and dialed My Sister's number. "Di?" I said.

"Why the hell did you disconnected the call? Dimagh theek karna tha maine us larke ka. How dare he speak to you like that? You're a doctor, not his servant!" Well, it was useless to argue with di because she is the type of girl, who knows it all. She hates loosing and no one can ever mess with her. 

"Di, this is my workplace. I cannot argue with my patients na!" I tried to explain.

"The patients must behave and not cross their limits." 

"Fine, di. Sorry." I accepted my defeat.

"It's okay. Hows it going?" 

"Great. Where are you? Reached the Airport?"

"Yes. I'll reach india by tomorrow." 

"I can't wait to see you!" I was jumping with excitement. She was coming back to India after 5 long years! 

"Acha now Sanaya, I have to leave. See you soon, take care." As soon as I turned back after disconnecting the call, The guy who came along with Sahir Bhasin was standing in front of me. "What?" I asked, giving him confusing looks. 

"Wo I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Sahir. Actually, he's really protective towards me. I hope you understand." 

"I can understand. My Di is also very protective towards me."

"Di?" He said making a weird expression. "No No No, you're taking it all wrong. Sahir is not my brother. We're buddies since childhood. Best Buddies!" 

"Oh, great." I said, smiling a little. 

"Anyways, thanks for understanding, Doctor?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Doctor Sanaya. And you?"

"Kunal." I nodded. Just when we were talking, Sahir Bhasin came there. He was looking at me angrily and as if I had stolen his jewelry or something. 

"Tell that person, whoever it was," He began, "That Sahir Bhasin said that he/she should learn some manners." 

"Which Person?" I asked.

"The one you were gossiping with, over the Phone." He was damn rude and to be honest, I can never handle a word against my sister.

"She was my sister." I said in a voice laced with anger.

"I guessed that!" And saying that he left. However, while walking towards the Hospital gate, his friend turned and apologized by holding his ears and I just couldn't stop myself from smiling.

--------------------------------

"Tu bhi na Sahir, Kia zaroorat thi larne ki? Us doctor ki kia galti thi?" 

"I swear agar us doctor ki behen us waqt merey samnay hoti na, batata ussay, Ms Mannerless!" Said Sahir.
--------------------------------

"Di, he was a superstar!"

"Who cares? I swear Sanaya, us waqt agar wo meray samnay hota na to batati usse. Superstar hoga apney ghar me, Mr Arrogant!" Said Ishana.
------------------------------

"Okay now you should sleep. Subha Jaldi Uthna hai, we have to go the Airport to pick My Mom." 

"I hate Airports. I hate that view where everyone's crying while seeing off their loved ones." - Sahir.

-------------------------------

"Finally! Finally I'm going back to where I belong. That is why I love Airports. You get to see your loved ones after so long!" - Ishana.

~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: So here it goes! The first chapter of Sahir-Ishana FF. Do leave in your comments and let me know your views about this. :D

Edited by Mananstories - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start
your title surely define the chapter
love sahir & ishana attitude
let see what will happen when there actual meet but seriously sahir attitude was something like anything
Loved 1st up only ,do pm me next upd Edited by VruShan_FanGirl - 7 years ago
bhaumi_vrushan thumbnail
Awsm chappy plz post next chap soon.. Wah Ms.Mannerless n Mr. Arrogant hmm quite interesting... Waiting now what happens next, what happens when they meet first time aahaa I just can't wait for dis ...
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb start.. 👏
Very much interesting.. Great idea 👍🏼
Update soon 😊
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update. Awesome waiting for their first meeting. Post next chappy asap please.
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Start...
Love it..
Please do Pm me for all updates as I don't wanna miss this :)