Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually its not about sahir is wrong or isha is wrong. Root of the issue is that how cvs has written their story. They have a past but audience still dont knw wat that past is. I am not saying that isha is completely wrong here. Its very clear that she has trust issues which refer that in past she must have  given a lot in this relationship but not got the best response. 
Now coming to individual character which is the biggest fail for me because how characters are in papers are totally different in reality. Isha is suppose to be the mature and controlled one right! but she is the one who lost control most of the time whether its her body image issues or before sahir. This last litmus test is honesty very immature  of her . She is very clear about rave and gia's relationship but she is so confused about her own.

Same for sahir, from day 1 I am hearing that sahir is casanova, sahir is bas***d , sahir is selfish , sahir has anger issues but I didn't find any shred of these mentioned negative quality . He is anything but grey. He is quite supportive and mature guy. May be little bit naughty but not Casanova.  Sahir is nice and cool but one dimensional for me but still favorite.  

Bottom Line is make sahir enough bad so that audience can feel bad for isha.

Now don't get me started on the general storyline which doesn't even exist. Every track starts  randomly and ended in a rush. Despite having great concept and theme the writing is very bad.

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rupita

Actually its not about sahir is wrong or isha is wrong. Root of the issue is that how cvs has written their story. They have a past but audience still dont knw wat that past is. I am not saying that isha is completely wrong here. Its very clear that she has trust issues which refer that in past she must have  given a lot in this relationship but not got the best response. 

Now coming to individual character which is the biggest fail for me because how characters are in papers are totally different in reality. Isha is suppose to be the mature and controlled one right! but she is the one who lost control most of the time whether its her body image issues or before sahir. This last litmus test is honesty very immature  of her . She is very clear about rave and gia's relationship but she is so confused about her own.

Same for sahir, from day 1 I am hearing that sahir is casanova, sahir is bas***d , sahir is selfish , sahir has anger issues but I didn't find any shred of these mentioned negative quality . He is anything but grey. He is quite supportive and mature guy. May be little bit naughty but not Casanova.  Sahir is nice and cool but one dimensional for me but still favorite.  

Now don't get me started on the general storyline which doesn't even exist. Every track starts  randomly and ended in a rush. Despite having great concept and theme the writing is very bad.

i think their past it that isha caught him red handed with a girl n thats y the major trust issues

i saw it in the flashback scenes

plus sahir always used to think of himself b4 anyone else first but now he has changed so well

i guess the only issue is that isha feels if she trusts him again he might someday again cheat on her with someone else...just her thinking maybe
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i think their past it that isha caught him red handed with a girl n thats y the major trust issues

i saw it in the flashback scenes

plus sahir always used to think of himself b4 anyone else first but now he has changed so well

i guess the only issue is that isha feels if she trusts him again he might someday again cheat on her with someone else...just her thinking maybe

exactly she is insecure probably, so scared to trust him again
but i just wish that whatever it is should have come from the actor's potrayal n the writers' writing instead of the viewer guessing n trying to understand her pov
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupita

i agree with many points of yours .. without showing sahir isha past , both their actions cannot be justified ..Isha looks too stubborn and Sahir seems like trying too much for no reason .. its more like their love is torturing them .. I wish they gave hints of flash backs also when they wanna make point on why things isnt smooth between Ishir
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DD_Tannufan

i agree with many points of yours .. without showing sahir isha past , both their actions cannot be justified ..Isha looks too stubborn and Sahir seems like trying too much for no reason .. its more like their love is torturing them .. I wish they gave hints of flash backs also when they wanna make point on why things isnt smooth between Ishir

indeed their past is yet to be revealed
n their should be some valid explanation for isha's confusion n mistrust
frankly speaking just one scene of sahir's past was not enough convincing for me, coz seeing current sahir that past almost looks unbelievable
i mean sahir is normally so good to isha, so understanding, supportive that that one scene looks like just a mistake
also there should have been more such scenes so that sahir was bad in the past becomes believable
n isha's pov becomes understandable
right now everything looks so confusing n tangled