Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 237
NAGPUR..
It was exactly 11 o clock in the morning when Rithika was entering the warehouse where Ishani is kept in her custody. She entered her room and kept the bag in her room and she came to the hall were Raj was chatting with some other henchmen.
Raj(seeing Rithika): Madam you have come..
Rithika:Haan I have come. How is Ishani?
Raj:Haan she is very silent madam. Having what we are giving and she is obeying our words.
Rithika:That's good tk let me go and see her(with evil face); Need to hurt that Ishani more.
Raj:Tk Madam.

Rithika telling it entered the place where Ishani is. She saw Ishani who was sitting silently in the chair. She was tied by heavy ropes to the chair. Ishani was staring at a corner of the hall with a silent face.
Rithika(with a smile coming to Ishani):Hello Ishani..
Ishani saw Rithika and gave a not minding look.
Rithika:I know you never mind me but let me tell you something interesting now.
Ishani saw her with a questioning look.
Rithika:That is yesterday evening Nirbhay's family and your loving mother in law met each other.
Ishani(bit shocked):Kya??
Rithika: haan Nirbhay's mother accepted to give Naina to Ranveer and Amba aunty has accepted to marry Ranveer to that Naina.
Ishani was shell shocked where she didn't even know what to do now.
Rithika:(with a evil smile):But tell me something how you and Amba aunty has become this much close to each other?. Amba Aunty is that much confident that only you can be her daughter in law.
Ishani(with a pride smile); That is called Relationships Rithika. Even if you take 100 births also you can never know the value of Relationships. you are making Maa to obey you with your controlling nature but Maa and my bond is because of affection and love we hold for each other that can never be broken.
Rithika(giving a bored look): Oh you both Saas-bahu really both are giving lecture a lot now a days. She is also saying some dialogue about you and you are too...Tk tk forget it..now let me tell the rest of the things happened in Mumbai.Finally they have planned to confirm their relationship today morning. Hope it will be over by now.

Ishani was seeing Rithika with a worried face.
Rithika:(with a fun making smile):Can I tell you the schedule of Ranveer and Naina's marriage. Nothing big it will be a simple marriage. Today evening will be their engagement and tomorrow mehandi ceremony and finally day after tomorrow morning Ranveer and Naina's marriage.(she changed her face to evilness and going close to Ishani):once their marriage is over the next moment I will finish you Ishani. Now you are counting your last two days of your life.
Ishani(seeing Rithika with a confirmed tone):Kill me but you can never separate me and Ranveer even If I am dead.Ranveer would not have accepted the marriage with whole heart. He will be held in some bad situation and that is why??some way Ranveer will stop this marriage or our love will stop this marriage.
Rithika(coming back from Ishani started to laugh making fun of Ishani): you are really telling good jokes Ishani. Ranveer can never stop this marriage at any cost. you will get their engagement photos once their engagement is done. Let me show it to you once I get those photos okay. (with a smile):Have a nice day.
Telling it to Ishani Rithika started to move out of the hall and was going towards her room. Ishani started to cry to herself suddenly.
Ishani:(to herself with tears):What should I do now? No one can help me. Baba is really held in the hands of this Rithika. If I try to escape from her she may kill Baba. Rithika never head mercy for anyone's life. She killed my mother, chiraag. Now Maa is too in Rithika's control. Ranveer is held by promises. What should I do now?(she started to cry thinking about her inability).
HARYANA..
It was exactly afternoon 12 o clock.The camera panned to Nirbhay's house.The house was silent in that afternoon as no one was there in the house.When the camera went to Nirbhay's room there was two nurses sitting outside his room were chatting with each other. The camera showed the Nirbhay's who was in coma for this eight months.His eyelids were moving slowly. He was shaking his head slightly.His hands were moving slowly and his legs were moving slowly. Struggling to himself for a while and he opened his eyes and saw the roof of the room. He was breathing through the oxygen cylinder's help. He was able to shake his head now where he searched is any one near him laying in the bed but he was not able to see anyone by now. He was not able to get up where his back bone was creating a pain to himself.He took the oxygen mask from the nose and he tried to get up. He fell down when he tried to get up and again he tried his best were he was able to get up now and rest his back in the bed. He was grasping.He took the glucose injection that was injected to his nerves.he took other things that were stuck to his hand.
Nirbhay(making himself okay):Maa...Naina..Aarthi..(he was breathing heavily):Maa..vikram..
Two nurses came inside the room and seeing Nirbhay okay now glanced each other and smiled to him.
Nurse 1:Sir hope you are okay now(she came near Nirbhay)
Nirbhay:where is my family?
Nurse 2:Sir let us tell you that now please don't stress yourself. Let me call the doctor. He should check you.. please co-operate us sir..
Nirbhay's(controlling his anger):tk call him...(he rested his head in the head rest and closed his eyes and rested himself).

Nurse called the doctor and after another half an hour the doctor was in front of Nirbhay.
Doctor;So happy to see you back Mr. Nirbhay Singh..
Nirbhay(giving a normal smile):Haan Doctor..

Doctor started to check his pulse, Blood pressure, His heart beat.
Nirbhay(seeing Doctor's checking):How I am? Am I alright now?
Doctor:you are okay Nirbhay but you need heavy rest you should not strain yourself for anything.
Nirbhay(bring his attitude back seeing a nurse):That is what Doctor checked me know?where are my family members?
Nurse 1:Sir your family has gone to Mumbai..
Nirbhay' Call Maa and give me.
Nurse 1:Tk sir..

Nurse dialed Nirbhay's mother number and gave it to Nirbhay. Nirbhay got the phone and kept in his ears were the phone was ringing.
MUMBAI..
Nirbhay's mother who was seeing the rings that the goldsmith was showing them seeing the phone display and getting it is nurse picked the call.
Nirbhay's mother:Hello..
Nirbhay(with a smile): Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(in a instant happiness):Nirbhay...(hearing it Naina and vikram saw their mother with a expecting face).
Nirbhay: Haan Maa Nirbhay..you went to Mumbai?
Nirbhay's mother:Beta how you got up? you are okay now?
Nirbhay:Haan Maa I am perfectly alright. Doctor has told me to take rest. I am okay now..
Nirbhay's mother:When you came out of coma?
Nirbhay:Sometime before Maa. When I woke up I didn't see any of you and when I asked the nurse she only told me about you all going to Mumbai.why have you all gone to Mumbai??
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay day after tomorrow its Naina's marriage..
Nirbhay(hearing it he got up from the bed):Kya Naina's marriage???with..whom???
Nirbhay's mother:With Ranveer...
Nirbhay:Maa let me come to Mumbai immediately..
Nirbhay's mother:But your health.
Nirbhay:Let me come with arrangements to take care of me Maa you don't worry let me talk the rest of the things there.
Nirbhay's mother:But let me tell you you take rest..
Nirbhay(in a confirmed tone): I am coming to Mumbai and that is final.(he cut the call),

Nirbhay's mother hearing the cutting of the call reflecting his son's attitude was so happy.
Naina(seeing her mother): Maa you said Bhaiya's name. what happen??
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile):here after our family no need to worry about anything..
Naina:Why??
Nirbhay's mother:your Bhaiya has come out of Coma..
Naina:Really??
Nirbhay's mother:You know your Bhaiya attitude know he won't hear anybody's words. As usual he cut the call and he told he is coming to Mumbai.
Naina:So happy Maa let Bhaiya come
Vikram:Haan Maa let him come..
Nirbhay's mother:But I am worried about his health.
Naina:That Bhaiya will take care Maa let him come.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk you select the ring for you and Ranveer.
Naina: haan maa.

They started to again concentrate in the rings for engagement.
HARYANA..
Nirbhay(turning to the doctor);Doctor arrange a cab with all the medical facilities for me. I need to start to Mumbai within next two hours.
Doctor:But Mr.Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:No Doctor I don't want to hear any of your words now..arrange a cab for me with all the medical facilities and you too need to come with me till Mumbai.
Doctor:Coming with you..(he was hesitating).
Nirbhay:let me pay to 50,000 for just 2 more days. Be with me.
Doctor(without any way):Tk let me make the cab ready and come and let us start.
Nirbhay:Fine..
Doctor left the room were Nirbhay signed the nurses to leave the room.The nurses without anyway left the room. Nirbhay went and keeping his both the hands in the both the side of the wall of the window and saw outside through the window. He closed his eyes were all the time he had with Ishani came to his view. The way he saw Ishani in the collage and the way he wanted her so much. The way he misbehaved with her and Ranveer beating him. The way he kidnapped Ishani and brought her to Haryana and again he was unsuccessful in getting Ishani in bed. The way he entered Ishani's house in Mumbai and tried to take her with him but again he got beating from her came to his mind.
Nirbhay(opened his eyes and had a lure cum cunning face): If Naina is going to marry Ranveer means What happen to Ishani?what has happened in Ranveer and Ishani's life in these many days? (he took a deep breath thinking about Ishani):Haan let me accept it I am angry on you Ishani. When Naina asked to kidnap you and bring you to her for pouring acid on your face I too came for my sister only. But you beat me so much Ishani. With that lamp stand how you were beating me.But (thinking Ishani again):Though I get angry on you somewhere or the other your beauty is pulling me towards you Ishani.But more of everything Naina's life is important to me let her get married to Ranveer. Let me get you the way I can get you even If I didn't get you let me at least kill you for the beating you gave to me. (with a confirmed smile):Nirbhay is back in your life Ishani...
Nirbhay came to the hall his legs were aching a bit but his attitude never let him down. He stared to walk his own attitude walk and he came to the hall. He came out of the house where the henchmen were smiling seeing Nirbhay;
Henchman 1: Bhaiya..
Henhman(all coming close to him): Bhaiya you are okay??
Nirbhay:Dekho there is not time for this drama now. I am okay.I need to go to Mumbai now and any two people come with me.
Henchman 1:Tk Bhaiya..

Nirbhay telling it went to his room and took his dresses and packed it and with it was exactly two hours Doctor came with the cab with medical facility and Nirbhay got inside the car. Two henchman sat with them in the car and Nirbhay started his journey towards Mumbai.
USA..
It was exactly 10 o clock in the night in a USA.Aarthi was sitting with a worried face in her room were that was the moment Uttam came inside their room with a smile.
Uttam(sat in front of her with a smile):Aarthi..
Aarthi(seeing him with silent face); haan
Uttam;your husband has done something so good now can I tell that surprise to you??
Aarthi(in a worried voice): I am not in a mood to play.
Uttam;Arrey why are you this much worried.(he took a packet from his pocket and showed it in front of her face): This is the tickets to New Delhi.
Aarthi(was excited and smiling):Really.??
Uttam:Hmm tomorrow morning we will be leaving hope we will be reaching Delhi when it is exactly afternoon or late evening in Delhi..
Aarthi(getting the tickets):Thank you so much Uttam...
Uttam(with a smile): Only thanks no I love you..
Aarthi(cutely hugging him); I love you.
Uttam:I love you too.
Aarthi(coming out of his hug):Tk let us go to India and some how we need to know the problem and help Ranveer and Ishani.
Uttam:(with a worried face):But do you think your family members will allow it?
Aarthi:If Bhaiya is there only we cannot cheat him but Maa and Naina does not have any intelligence in finding our work of helping Ishani. Bhaiya is still in coma only know so no problem.
Uttam:Tk let us leave tomorrow. Thank god My Mother and father accepted they are fine now. My sister will take care of them here after.
Aarthi:Haan your mother only said to go as I told it is a girls life.
Uttam:Thanks for the care you showed to my mother Aarthi. Be ready tomorrow morning let us leave.
Uttam:okay good night let me sleep.
Aarthi:haan good night.

Uttam went to bed were Aarthi had a smile seeing the tickets and was having the thought to make Ranveer and Ishani come out of the problem.
MUMBAI...
Nirbhay's house..
It was exactly 5 o clock were all made themselves ready.Naina was in her Maroon Designer Saree. She was having a happiness that can never been explained. Nirbhay's mother and vikram were so happy seeing Naina's happiness. They took the rings they got for the engagement and they came to their car and they were in the travel to RV Mansion.
RV MANSION..
The complete house was with the decoration that was done in the morning. Amba was sitting in the sofa were she was thinking about the slap she gave to Ranveer in the morning. She was feeling sorry for it. She had tears in her eyes. Bansi was standing out of the house and was having eye on her.
Amba(in thoughts):I am really worried that I slapped my Ranveer. I have never even raised my hands to my Ranveer in my lifetime but today without anyway I have slapped him. I don't have any way to tell this thing to any of the family members.Need to make this marriage a successful one just to save Kailashji and Ishani. Don't know how this problem is going to end in our life.
RANVEER'S ROOM.
Ranveer took his blue jean pant and white shirt. He went in to change were after a while he came out and saw himself in the mirror. He has tucked in the shirt and was wearing a belt.He saw the mirror. He made his face to be a anger face.He opened the draw and took Ishani's photo in it and saw the photo.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's photo):I never know to act beyond promises. I have given promise to you and even my mother. you both are more important in my life. As I have promised on Maa's head I am really scared to act beyond it.So please Ishani do something and come back to me. And I have trust on you that you will come for me.As I have promised to Maa without any way I really need to obey her words Ishani. She will telling she will die If I didn't do what she tells. Don't know what is her problem.I cannot do anything Ishani.I am a spineless Ranveer I am sorry.(he started to cry a lot and making himself okay wiped his tears):  I have promised you that other than you I will never see any other girl in my life. Now this Naina is the bride for me and they are  trying to make Naina enter my life but to prevent me till you come I need to bring back my angry attitude. That attitude will prevent me from Naina coming near me. My love will give strength to you Ishani. Come back other than you no one can come near this Ranveer. Create a magic Ishani. I trust you and I really really love you.
Telling it he kept the photo of Ishani in the draw and saw the mirror with a angry face. He took the chewing gum from the draw and unwrapped it and put the chewing gum in his mouth. He started to chew it with a villainous face. He was looking like a villain and he made sure that Naina should Not even try to come near him.
Screen freezes on the angry young man Ranveer chewing chewing gum in his mouth.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sakshi di..
fantastic mindblowing superb fabLou's no words for this wspecially tha last scwne..
Loved the epi..
Now i can see milan in ranveerπŸ˜›
Nirbhay is back..
THere are two teams now..
Evil and good in nirbhays familys..
Lets c what they do and what happens next..
Willing to see Ranveer in anger for first time..
take care and keep smiling..😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for completing 50+ pages sakshi di in your fourth thread..:)
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Asusually an amazing episode
Nirbhay is back in action
Now the real war begin between love and enemy
Last part was good Ranveer villianoius look to prevent
Herself from naina is a great idea
I think amba is selfish now
Even she knows that after Rv marriage with naina ishani is killed by ritika
Only kailash is safe phir bhe she trying to be marriage succesfull why????Edited by Sahil88 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di.. Asusual amazing update... Now nirbhay too is back. .. Now ishveer have to face him too... Every enemies of their lyf joining to seperate them... Poor ishani she can't do anything... Now angry young man is back... Naina couldn't see this ranveer... She will surely get afraid of him... Even ishani can't handle him then what about naina . she couldn't even think of this ranveer ... Waiting to see her shocking reaction on seeing this ranveer .. She herself will have the distance... Now waiting to see who wins this.   Love or enemy... No one can stand before their love... They will regret for whatever they do now... Hope ishani will come soon... Keep smiling... 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg nirbhay also come out of comma ...
Phely ritika kam the kia 😑 ...
And RV is back with his attitude that's amazing and awesome...
Rv angry avatar ishaani as well as amba also can not handle.. πŸ˜› ... It's amazing to see...
RV ROCKS ..NAINA SHOCK ...
Now this situation is going to be happened
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

hey sakshi di..

fantastic mindblowing superb fabLou's no words for this wspecially tha last scwne..
Loved the epi..
Now i can see milan in ranveerπŸ˜›
Nirbhay is back..
THere are two teams now..
Evil and good in nirbhays familys..
Lets c what they do and what happens next..
Willing to see Ranveer in anger for first time..
take care and keep smiling..😳

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy that you liked the last scene
happy that you liked the episode
ya there is a milan shade in Ranveer now
and now Nirbhay is too on his track
now there are two teams that is good and evil
let us see how their motives going to unfold our ishveer love story
happy that you to see Angry Ranveer
take care and keep smiling
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Congratulations for completing 50+ pages sakshi di in your fourth thread..:)

hmm thanks for the wishes gudiya behan
its all because of all your support till date
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil88

Hi sakshi
Asusually an amazing episode
Nirbhay is back in action
Now the real war begin between love and enemy
Last part was good Ranveer villianoius look to prevent
Herself from naina is a great idea
I think amba is selfish now
Even she knows that after Rv marriage with naina ishani is killed by ritika
Only kailash is safe phir bhe she trying to be marriage succesfull why????

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
yes now Nirbhay is back in his action
the real war is going to begin by now
between love and enemy
happy that you liked the Ranveer's villainous look to prevent
himself from that Naina
hmm Amba is really helpless here and she never know that they will kill
Ishani after this marriage Rithika didn't mention it to Amba.Rithika just told that Ishani will herself die only to Amba
Rithika assured that If the marriage is successful she will release Kailash
and for that why Amba is trying to make this marriage a successful one
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di.. Asusual amazing update... Now nirbhay too is back. .. Now ishveer have to face him too... Every enemies of their lyf joining to seperate them... Poor ishani she can't do anything... Now angry young man is back... Naina couldn't see this ranveer... She will surely get afraid of him... Even ishani can't handle him then what about naina . she couldn't even think of this ranveer ... Waiting to see her shocking reaction on seeing this ranveer .. She herself will have the distance... Now waiting to see who wins this.   Love or enemy... No one can stand before their love... They will regret for whatever they do now... Hope ishani will come soon... Keep smiling... 😳

Hi Maya thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes now Nirbhay is back in his action
Ishveer need to face him too
all the enemies are joining hands to separate them
Ishani is in the bad state in her life now
our very own Angry man is back ya Naina could never bear that Ranveer
she will surely get afraid of him
ya Ishani herself cannot handle this angry of Ranveer many times
but Naina could never even bear this anger
surely she will be confused now
ya let me update it to see who is winning