Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

Vatsal in one of his interviews said that he is not playing negative in the show!! He is just little bit shady and if you are his fan then sit back and enjoy the show and his superb acting!! And the thing about the secret shaadi and pregnant track then i would say that if they wont do something different from other shows then whats the use of it, so they are showing high voltage drama as it is a start and people will only watch when there will be some drama in it!!! The track is nowhere similar to EHT i guesss agar hota toh vatsal show mei hota hi nahi!!

Hey ofcourse im vatsal fan dear, usi k lye watching this drama bs😛 yes you're right creatives are trying to show something different,  im not criticising or saying anything against vatsal yar,show ki story ko smjhne ki try krng...ishita n vatsal are actors,CVs jo bolen ge unko krna pare ga coz story wo write krte hain...  Thanks for commenting ðŸ˜›
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Katori

It was very sad but expected, at least for me. I was just not expecting it to happen so quickly. They are showing how low Aarav can go. 

Plus the shows like this are not geared to deal with a kid -- It was pitched as a revenge type drama and there is no place in that. The child would happened if it was a social drama.

Hopefully Aru's revenge is going to be just as brutal. 

Agreed dear, thanks for commenting ðŸ˜›