Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This is Mili, Anokhi and my CC πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Finally something in English so that a poor soul like me can read fast. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It is going really great. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Publicising:
Shruthi, go read my stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Finally something in English so that a poor soul like me can read fast. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It is going really great. 

Hey Thanks

And whole series will be 90 % in English
Ankita.11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A writing from you after a long time...
The intro seems interesting,please update ASAP.
Shivam... thumbnail
CHAPTER 2 ( BEYOND SHORES ) 

A few Thousand Miles away from the Kingdom from Kosal and Mithila , Lied the Island Kingdom of Lanka , Ruled by one of the most powerful and fearless Emperors , Dashaanan Raavan . Known in all the three Realms of the Universe for his valour and his unmatched  knowledge of Vedas and Celestial  Weapons , he had scripted quite a history for himself as there  practically no one who could challenge him to war , those who did , ultimately met their fate in Death ,  others well , had no choice but to accept his supremacy.

But the King of Lanka nowdays wasn't that torrid to look at , anyone who saw him the palace could just feel anything but a king in him . And why Not , he was going to be a father Again , and the worries and eagerness of a father to be could be seen vividly in his eyes.

Queen Mandodari had gone into labour a few hours ago and a good news was expected anytime now. Raavan in his anticipation for a third son had even thought his name beforehand , "AKSHAY KUMAR " , is what I am going to call him .

In Raavan's Chamber

Raavan ( moving hurreidly round the room ) : Vibhishan , brother , any news Yet

Vibhishan ( calmly hold raavan on both shoulder's ) : Brother , pls do no worry so much , Bhabhi is being Looked after well and she is in pretty safe hands of Raj Vaidya Sushen and Bhabhi Vajramala. I am amazed to see you in this state everytime when u are going to become a father . I thought maybe you must have gotten over your this anxiety by now , having witnessed it a couple a times before . ( vibhishan tried to lighten the mood ).

Raavan ( somewhat relaxed now) : Oh my inncoent brother , you will not understand , Wait till you become a Dad , then I will ask you the same Question , and then I will see you your Reaction.

Listening so , Vibhishan's mind rolled back in time about 13 yrs

Flashback ( 13 yrs  back )

Whole of lanka had been rejoicing for the past 3 months on getting the news that queen mandodari was soon going to delver the Heir to the kingdom of Lanka . There was so much joy and happiness inside Raavan that he had invited all his relatives for the big day , the day the supposedly birth would take place .

The whole of Lanka had been coated in gold , a gift from Ravan's brother Kuber on the arrival of his nephew

Pacing his Steps outside queen's room , he could hear vividly mandodari's cries of Pain , as she tried to push out the baby. 

Standing near Raavan was the Asur guru Shukracharya , with whom he didnt have the most cordial of relations , but Rajdharm Demanded the presence of the Asur guru on such an auspicious occasion.

After a few minutes of moaning and crying of Mandodari , all the noises stopped

Raavan Looked dumstruck for a few seconds , when suddenly the youngest Queen Sarama , wife of Vibhishana came out rather hurriedly .

Raavan : Sister Sarama , what happened , the noise just stopped , is my Heir Born Yet

Sarama( her lips trembling ) : Bhrata Raavan , Bhabi has given birth to a boy , but , but  ( saying she broke out crying)

Raavan's Heart raced a million notches , and he Rushed to his wife inside

Meanwhile , Sarama , gathering some courage , told Vibhisan that the boy born was still , and they both too went inside , fearng the worst 

What Vibhishan saw was not a pretty site , Queen Mandodari lay unconsious on the Bed , tired Extremely after long hours of labour pain , standing beside her was Kekasi , holding the still born baby in her hand

Vibhishan , sarama , vajramala , all took the child in their hands at made attempt for him to cry , but in vain

Raavan stood some feet apart , shcoked to the core and didnt speak anything

With some courage , he moved towards his child , and gently took him away from the arms of sarama .

Within Seconds , after a bare touch from his father , the boy came back to life , and cried loudly  , including a slight tear from Raavan  too , which did not went unnoticed.

The cry was so loud that it literaaly shook the foundations of the palace , seemed like an earthquake had hit the Island . A wave of joy happiness went round the palace witnessing the first signs of new life , and moments later it was Kumbhkaran who barged into the queen's Room

Ravan : Kumbhkaran brother , welcome , on what an auspicious occasion u have woken up , come here and meet your nephew.

Vibhishan : Brother , but this isnt your time to be woken , then what could possibly... ( he looked towards the baby )

Kumbhkaran : But it was such a loud noise of cloud thunder , how could have such a thud kept me asleep

Shukracharya : Putra Kumbhkaran , it was neither an earthquake nor Lightning , it was the first cry of your little nephew , which managed to wake you up , Quite an impressive start by Heir Of lanka , waking up his Giant Uncle with just his cry.

Raavan : Guruji , though we are not on good terms , but on this I agree with u fully  , I myslef have to labour hard to wake him up , but look what it required my son , just a cry .  
To commemorate this Feat , I proclaim his Name as Megnath " the one whose cries resemble the lighting "

Moments later , Mandodari started coming back to her senses , she opened her eyes slightly , barely able to witness what was going around  , she saw her son in the lap of his father , and a serene smile went on her lips , till she heard the next words.

Shukracharya : Putra Raavan , from What i have witnessed today , He  will be exactly Like you , with your touch , he came back to senses , this is an indication he will be extremely loyal to you , will do as you please , now make him a tough warrior , will you.

Raavan : Dont Worry Guruji , I will make my SOn stroger than Me , He will rule the world under Feet.

Mandodari listening the last few words , the smile faded in anticipation of the dark  future  , and her tired body once again forced her into deep sleep.

SAME TIMELINE 13YRS BACK FROM PRESENT ( IN VAIKUNTH )

Lord Vishnu and Devi Lakshmi are sitting on Shesha , Godess Lakshmi pressing the feet of the Lord

Shesha , who has always this mesmerizing site in front of him to worship , is not in his correct frame of mind today, and he moves shakily to the right and left , therby making godess lakshmi surpised

Lakshmi : What happened my dear Shesha , are u not well today

Shesha : No Mata , how can I be unwell in your and prabhu's presence .

Narayan : Shehsa , will you just cut the crap and go to Naaglok at once .

Shesha ( Surprised ) : But Prabhu , how did you know that i was having the urge to go there ... ( stops for a moment and says again ) . I am also a big fool , I am asking my trikaaldarshi Naarayan how he knew what i was gonna ask

Lakshmi ( laughing ) : thats Right , Swami knows everything

Narayan : Go Fast , and be back soon , you know I cant stay away from ur Mata and You for long.

Saying , shesha Left for Naaglok

Lakshmi : Swami , you should have told  him everything

Narayan : How could I  break My Shesha's heart , its for him to know by self. 

Lakshmi : My Poor Son , He would be devastated.

Shehsa arrives in Naaglok , and is welcomed in a grand way by his Brother Vaasuki. Both the Brothers Hug after meeting after a long time.

It was big occasion , Lord Vasuki had been Blessed woth a beautiful Daughter , called Sulochana

Shesha's Consort Godess Varuni had already gone to naaglok some time ago ,  and Sulochana was seen peacefully sleeping on her lap , with godess Mansa , the sister of Vasuki and Shesha , on her side to help her out.

Shehsa entered the room and gazed at the Naaglok princess , Lips like rose Petals and dimples in her cheeks , one of the most beautiful specimen he had seen 

Shesha : your Daughter is beautiful Brother 

Vasuki : Aint she your daughter too , and look , she resembles you more than me .

Shehsa : Oh yeah , Is it , now you are flattering me . Priye Varuni , can I pls hold Her

Varuni : Here , but carefully , she is too delicate

Sheha : Oh Please , I know my way around children

Varuni : Is it , did you forget when 200 years back , you ...( varuni was stopped in between by vasuki )

Vasuki : Oh no not again , will you please both stop arguing , I am pretty sure even in your earth avtaars , your love story is not going to start on  peaceful note.

Shesha : Ok Ok , you dont have to teach me , Remember I am still the King..

Saying so he lifted up sulochana in his arms, and the pretty infant opened her eyes

And what shesha saw next in her eyes was terryfying , He saw a Beautiful Maiden Jump into a Pyre, along with a shadow figure of man with blood on his sword .

He Handed sulochana back to Mansa , and wacked out of the chamber Hurriedly , with tears flowing out from his eyes , the serpent king , one of the most ferocious ones to be known in the universe , crying loudly .

Varuni and Vasuki went out to him 

Varuni : swami , what happened , I havent seen you like this in ages

Vasuki : yes brother , tell me , is everything OK , or did you sense something with sulochana

Shesha ( lost in his own world ) : I cant be the reason for this , I cant be the reason for this , I am sorry Brother. 

Saying he left for vaikunth again
Edited by Shivam... - 7 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
This update was amazing dear! You do have control over the flow of words!
The cutest part was shesha one... aww how bad he must be feeling... and tht line btw varuni nd him tht their relation in earth avatar will not start in a peaceful way so reminds me of first scene of Lakshmila...  But feeling bad for shesha nd sulochana...πŸ˜” waiting eagerly for the next update!πŸ˜ƒ
Anu
Edited by aanvi98 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shivam. No this was a little bit sad update. Poor Shesha. How could he take it.

@Shrutha I have read urs. Come and read mine. I have given explosive update today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Res!

This update was amazing dear! You do have control over the flow of words!
The cutest part was shesha one... aww how bad he must be feeling... and tht line btw varuni nd him tht their relation in earth avatar will not start in a peaceful way so reminds me of first scene of Lakshmila...  But feeling bad for shesha nd sulochana...πŸ˜” waiting eagerly for the next update!πŸ˜ƒ
Anu

Thank you so much for appreciating the writing

And Yeah , Lakshmila never starts on a peaceful noteπŸ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Shivam. No this was a little bit sad update. Poor Shesha. How could he take it.

@Shrutha I have read urs. Come and read mine. I have given explosive update today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shruti , yeah it was a sad update towards the end , But I had to write it , to build up for future chapters

I think you didnt like this update that muchπŸ˜†

But dont worry , no sad update would be coming for a long time now