wonderful update di

i loved it loads

ishra are so cute
appa is lovely

he gifted an evening to ishra
so good

their dance😳

abhi has no other work
why all this revenge game for him at such a tender age???
😡

but whom did he send the pics
hope no problem for ishra

thanks for pm di
please update soon

and please don't end it
i will get hurt a lot

Thanks divya
Glad u like it
Yes ishu is too cute
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: traveller_girl

Awesome update di 

Ishra...their moments and dance was lovely
Abhi...ughh
Continue soon 

Thanks hetu
Will cont soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayraa

Beautiful update 

Ishu's surprise was awesome 
All audience loved the performance 
Appa want gift them something special and he gifted them dinner  at five star hotel 
Sona was so excited to be there
Their Dance was so beautiful 
Abhi😡 he always spoiled their moment 
He capture few pics of them to defame them but all his plan got drained when ishu pour water on his phone😆
But still he think he can break their relationship cause he already send that pics to a person who didn't like this
I think that person will be Mr Iyer or Mr Bhalla...
Phir abhi ka popat hone wala h

Thanks dolly
Yes ishu is too cute
Yes appa gifted then a beautiful evening
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishmandeewani

Noo Raksha Dii...

It's Not Boring, But Short Update...😔
this story can't be boring...
and plzzz Don't Stop write this story...
It was, is n will My Favourite Most Favourite story...
Plzzz Update soon...
In this story Ishra moments r just so cute, lovely, beautiful n superb...
Next time i want A Very Bigg Update n Jaldi Jaldi...
Sorry for late comment as my net was bothering me...
Plzz Update soon this story...
Thanks fr PM 
Countinue Sooonnn Sooonnn...

Thanks anjali
Glad u like it
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: srujanaroy

don't be sad di
i don't like it
if i had powers,i would have made all the members like your stories
or else i myself would have given all the likes
but,what to do

don't feel bad about those who don't deserve it and worth it
if you stop writing,its like you supported them
you think about us,who read your stories

update is superb di
its not at all boring
i loved it

ishra dayout is superb
appa is so lovely\
his gift is adorable
and ishra dance😳

this abhi has no other work
i am frustated
thanks for the pm di
please update soon di

Thanks srujana
Glad u loved it
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalibhaskar

Nice one

Ishra parents happy and proud of their kids
Appa happy that ishita is getting love from raman and bhallas
Appa wanted to gift them a evening specially on valentines day
Ishita wants to dance but happy rejects
She feels sad and happy can't see his sons sad and agrees to dance
Abhi is a moron 
Good ishita found him and spoiled his plan
Hope nothing big happens

We will never feel bored by this story 
V love it and will always love it 
Pls don't end 

Thanks lalitha
Yes ishra r too cute
Abhi is a moron
Will cont soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitishrafan

Cute update
Appa good gift 😳
Ishra cute dancing 😳
Abhi jerk 😡
Ishita spoil abhi plan for some day I think   
Thnx for pm
Sorry for late comment 😭

Thanks mitali
Yes ishra were soo cute
cutieruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Honeydukes..

Awesome update di 

loved it loads 
starting scene was good
appa's gift was awsm
ishra are so cute 
their dance was toh bas loved it
and the song was lovely
fir se yeh abhi aa gaya😡😡
but ishu spolied his plan😆😆
but yeh end mai i hope he didnt send those pics😕
continue soon 
thanks for pm

PS: Sorry for late comment 
       and plz dont end this story its my most fav story of urs 

Thanks vaishu
Glad u like it
Yes abhi is a moron
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail

Thanks 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note- I know many must be wondering where I disappeared and why I didn't updated anything from past two days.actually the thing is that,that I wasn't well.so was relaxing.but now I am somehow better ,not fully good but better. As u all know I have many stories going on.and doc advised me not to take much stress,so I want to lessen some.no I won't give abrupt ending to any but will end whom I can end.I will updt my every story but it may take some time.so I request everyone to be a little patient.here is the next updt.hope u all like it.

PART 39

Ishita went to Raman and said- happy let's go from here.

Raman who was waiting for her was confused hearing her words.

Raman- what happened suddenly sona.u were so happy some time before and now u r telling me to go from here.is anything wrong.

Ishita- yes,that moron abhi is here.don't know what he was doing clicking our pics.waise I ruined his phone but I am very sure he will come up with another disgusting plan.and I don't wanna ruin our evening because of him.let's go.

Raman pulled her hand and make her sit.

Raman- hum kyun jayenge. We came here to enjoy and we will do it either way.let him see us and sulk.I am not going anywhere afraid of him.joh bhi hoga we will face it together. Running from any problem is not that solution sona.so just forget about him and enjoy our dinner date.he said holding her hand.

Ishita- actually u r right.iss tarah jayenge toh usse lagega ki hum darr gaye.him kyun darenge,hum galat thodi naa hai.appa sent us here for dinner.ab yahin khana khayenge.

Raman smiled and said- now that's like my sona.

They were talking when the waiter served their food.

Ishita- let's eat happy.forget about that idiot.

Raman- of course.let's eat.saying so Raman took a morsel and feed ishita.she too feed him.soon they were busy in sharing their meal,chatting happily oblivious of a set of eyes on them,who is burning in anger.

Abhi- I really wish Raman's dad take some action seeing his motu beta in such a cozy position with ishita.kaash woh Raman ko ishita se Milne se mana kar de.he was thinking and smirking.

After finishing their food,Raman went and paid the bill.after that they went out of the hotel happily only to find appa's car parked their with driver.

Raman- let's go sona.

Ishita- no happy,I want to walk with u hand in hand .

Raman- but it's not safe baba.

Ishita- please happy,just for few minutes.I want to enjoy this cool breeze.

Raman- but u were not well naa.no masti,let's sit in the car .he said little sternly.

She make a face and was sitting in the car when he hold her hand- OK let's go.but don't make sad faces.

Ishita smiled hearing this from him.she kissed his cheek and said- I love u happy.u r the best.she said making him blush.

Raman instructed the driver to come behind them while they r walking on the road.

Ishra were walking hand in hand when ishita kept her head on his shoulder. He wounded his arms around her.

Ishita- u will always be with me naa happy.even if there will be any problem any situation, u will never leave ur sona alone naa.

Raman- nahi never, why u r asking this.

Ishita- don't know why,but I am scared to loose u.u know naa u r my everything. I can't survive with u.

Raman- i know and don't worry ur happy will never leave his sona.

Ishita smiled and said- I love u motu.

Raman smiled and said- love u too.now let's sit in the car.he is coming behind us.it doesn't look good.he was telling when she shouted,

Ghoda gaadi,ghoda gaadi.happy I wanna sit in that .she exclaimed like a baby.

Raman- no no I don't like it.

Ishita- r u scared of it.hehehe happy darpok,happy darpok.

Raman made a face and said- I am not darpok,let's go.saying so he called the horse carriage man.

Ishra sat in it and ishita was too happy while Raman was bit scared but still making a strong face.ishita was observing him and got a prank to tease him.just when the horse start walking ,ishita make sound like the house scaring Raman to bit. He hugged her tight and hide his face in her.his sudden action send shivers down her nerves.she was gone numb for some second like can't feel anything.

The wagon was a closed one,they can see outside but noone can see inside the carriage not even the driver if they pull the curtain.Raman was hugging her tight and rubbed his lips on her shoulder near her neck making her shiver.she closed her eyes feeling goosebumps with his touch.

Ishita- happy.

Raman- hmm.he said scared sitting in that.

Ishita- stop doing this.I am feeling something.she said closing her eyes like lost in his touch.he broke the hug realising their position but just then the horse jump over the road making him hug her again.he look at her,she was looking at him with immense love.he cupped her face lovingly ,she close her eyes .he traced her lips ,she bite her lower lips trying to control her urge to feel his lips against her.he came very near to her and asked huskily- may I.

She look at him and nodded giving him permission. He slammed his lips on her and started kissing it slowly yet gently.it was the first time he initiated the kiss .he don't wanna cross his limit but she was more tempting then he could take care off.he slide his long hairs in her hair and pulled her more into himself.she wasn't in her senses ,just wanna melt in him.she pulled the curtain and they kissed each other through out the way,one kiss melted into other and they themselves don't know how many times thruf lips get intermingled.

Their trance was broken when the man said- where u guys have to go.we r just roaming on the road since half an hour.

Raman composed him and said pulling the curtain- drop us here only.we will go.

Man- OK.get down.he said stopping the horses.

Ishita- why happy,we should roam some more.

Raman- no we will get down. Saying so he glared her.she nodded and get down.they waited there for sometime and saw their car coming.they sit in the car and Raman instructed the driver to take them home.

Ishita- but we have to go for shopping naa.

Raman- and what u wanna shop.sab toh hai tumhare paas.we shouldn't waste money.

Ishita made a face and said- u r behaving like a kanjoos pati from now only.I know u will not let me spend money as per my wish.

Raman smiled at her cute complain and said- nothing like that sona.I don't like spending others money on u when u r with me.and when u become my wife and I will start earning,I won't stop for anything.that's ur Happy's promise.now smile my baby.waise bhi its getting late.we should go home.

Ishita nodded like a kid and snuggle closer to him.soon they were in front of their house.

Raman look at ishita and saw her sleeping hugging him tight.he smiled and scooped her in his arms and took her inside.he place her gently on the bed and covered her with the quilt properly. He was going when she held his hand.he turn to look at her when she signalled toward her lips with closed eyes.he smiled and went pecking her lips.

Mr bhalla saw this and thought - they have come very near.I should do something to stop him or else one day he may cross his limits. Thinking so he went to his room to sleep.

Where as unaware of all this Raman slept happily thinking about the moments they spent together.

Next morning,Mr bhalla and mr iyer were having breakfast along with ishra while toshi ji was serving them breakfast.

Mr bhalla- Raman how's ur studies going on.

Raman- very good papa.dekhna hum hi first aayenge.

Mr bhalla- good,be prepared for tomorrow. I don't wanna take any chances.

Toshiji- kal kya hai bhalla ji.

Mr bhalla- tomorrow we have to go to Bangalore. Raman ka interview hai,woh tenth ke baad military school join kar raha hai naa.

Everyone was stunned to hear that.ishita look at Raman with questioning eyes.

Toshiji- par bhalla ji.

Mr bhalla- par war kya toshi ji.he himself told me that he wanna join that school after ten.isn't Raman.

Raman look down nodding.

Ishita- papa ,main bhi chal sakti hoon.can I too take admission in that school.

Mr bhalla- no Ishita. That's a boys school.Raman get ready tomorrow at 6am sharp.

Raman- but papa.

Mr bhalla- what but ,u r the one who want to go away.then what's the problem now.

Toshiji- par bhalla ji Raman wahan akela kaise rahega.

Mr bhalla- jaise baaki bachche rehte hai.

Toshiji- par Ishita ke bina.

Mr bhalla- toh kya bachchon ko saath rakhne ke liye unka bhavisya bigaad doon.Raman kal jaa raha hai bas.waise bhi its just an interview. He will go after three months.saying so he went along with appa.

Ishita went to her room running.Raman went behind her.she was crying laying on the bed.

Raman went to her and touch her shoulder.she shrugged his hand and said- don't touch me.u promised me that u will never go leaving me but now u r going .u broke ur promise happy ,u broke ur promise.

Raman- I don't wanna go sona.papa is sending me.

Ishita- no u only wanted this.u have asked papa to fill ur form.mujhse dur jaana chahte the naa.see u r successful.she said hiding her face in the pillow.

Raman- sona listen to me naa.

Ishita- mujhe kuch nahi sunna happy.aur haan meri ek baat sun lijiye. Agar aap gaye toh main naa khana khaungi,naa paani peeungi.bhookh hadtal pe baith jaaungi.jab tak mar nahi jaati.main nahi rahungi aapke bina, bas keh diya.agar aap gaye to main mar jaaungi.she said crying bitterly.

Raman hugged her tight and said- nahi babu aise nahi bolte.

Ishita- mat jaiye apni sona ko chodkar happy.please.

Raman- don't cry sona.we will think of something.

Ishita- aap nahi jayenge naa.

Raman nodded in no.ishita hugged him tight while he softly pecked her forehead thinking of ways to escape this problem.

In the car,

Appa- why u r doing this omi.I know u hadn't filled the form.then why suddenly u want to send Raman there.

Mr bhalla- I am doing this for their good only.they should stay away from each other.

Appa- who they.

Mr bhalla- ishita and Raman.they r big now ,they should stay away or any day they will do a blunder.

Appa- I didn't get u.

Mr bhalla stopped the car in mid and showed him the pics abhi sent him.

Appa- so,they r enjoying.

Mr bhalla- can't u see how close they r.even I saw Raman kissing ishita when she was sleeping.I am afraid any day Raman will,

Appa- what Raman will.

Mr bhalla- Raman will take advantage of ishita.

Appa- what? R u mad.tum Raman ke baare mein aisa kaise soch sakte ho.woh Raman hai omi Raman.hamara bachcha Raman.woh takleef pahunchayega kisi ko ,aur woh bhi ishu ko ,kabhi nahi.he can never do anything wrong.

Mr bhalla was stunned hearing this from him.here he was ashamed of sharing his son's wrong deed and thinking that he must be angry on Raman but he is angry on Mr bhalla.

Appa- Raman jaisa bachcha toh dhoondhne par bhi nahi milta.aur tum usse ishita se alag karna chahte ho.tum unn dono ko juda kar sakte ho,alag nahi.because they r a single soul in two bodies.ek dil ki do dhadkan hai.

Mr bhalla- I am thinking about our daughter vishwa.

Appa-i am also thinking about her only.woh nahi jee payegi Raman ke bina.aur jisne yeh pics bheje woh yahin chahta hoga.to hurt our kids.don't let him succeed. Our kids don't deserve such pain omi.they simply don't deserve.

Mr bhalla was confused hearing appa's words.he was in deep thoughts when they reached their office.

Appa- bye omi,I hope u will take a sensible decision.saying so Mr iyer went towards his cabin leaving Mr bhalla in deep thoughts.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comments and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps- sorry Anu couldn't write about present. Will write in next updt.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago