The long non moving tracks

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was looking forward to seeing this show after Devika's revamp as Ambika but its been weeks since then and the track has moved no where.
Why do the cv's of this show get stuck in the same place forever and ever. 6 months revolves around the same track. It is so annoying that I have now even stopped reading the written updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pritika_EMA

I was looking forward to seeing this show after Devika's revamp as Ambika but its been weeks since then and the track has moved no where.

Why do the cv's of this show get stuck in the same place forever and ever. 6 months revolves around the same track. It is so annoying that I have now even stopped reading the written updates.

Sad to hear but agree that the tracks are slow.. and I really wish they really showed some of the other tracks they hinted towards.. like actual making of that orphanage or Ravi's dad track or that mysterious Devika in danger on her 21st birthday track or the mystery behind Devika's mother's death.. there is so much better than a main protagonist but I guess that wouldn't get them any higher TRP's so don't blame them.. 

I am and will probably stick with Kalash as a loyal watcher just for Ravika
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What to expect it is ekta 's show,after all.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m used to watching Ekta soaps , so I dont keep any hopes and just watch it for RaVika  ... if u r watching ekta soap , just watch it for the couple and not the story because she is known to drag tracks for ages ...thats how her shows run for yrs .. Kalash is no different ðŸ˜†