forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys
Today in every scene rudra looking extra adorable 😳😳 Haste and his killer smile is cherry on the cake

In last scene he was wearing white shirt that moment just killed me☺️ I am totally lattu on rudra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too man I mean kunal Keliye I started watching promos now am liking nakul too but leenesh is ... from his first appearance am latoo on him
EDKV_Ciara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy that leenesh got this role...earlier he was in Suhani... Where his character was not given any importance and screen space... Happy that he got rudra's role..
And agree with every word you said dear.. 😊
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes 
Rudra is adorable :)
He is like the glue that binds Omkara and shivaay together...I love how protective Om and Shivaay are of Rudra and how they tease him...he is super cute :)
I wish gets importance and screen space and we keep getting such bro bonding moments :)
Btw why none of the parents have talked about Rudra or the sis yet...I want to know for sure who are Rudra's parents. Is he Shivaay's real bro or of Omkara

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra is Shivaay real brother and piku is omkara's real sister..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lee is doing so well as Rudra loved him from the very 1st episode. Glad he is showing his talent here. Hope he gets a proper track though