Show has started on good note but not liking the female lead

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I was very disappointed when Dehleez got cancelled and replace by Ishqbaaz. So when this show started I wanted give a benefit of a doubt. I like what I have seen so far. But female lead Surbhi Chandna is not good. I don't like her OTT acting plus she looks older then the male lead Nakul. This show needs a better new female lead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshi0043 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes for me too female lead is way too ott types   bt she is improving apart from it I want proper distribution of screen space between trio brothers as this show was sell on the basis of trio oberio brothers so hope we get lgood good screen space for trio
Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa...

Mujhe sirf bromance pasand aa raha hai...

Surbhi is very nice, and she is doing very well...

firbhi ku6 kam lag raha hai. Aur baki ki leads bhi ku6 khas nahi lagi.

firbhi dekhte hai, abhi start hi to huva hai. Aage jake sayad ku6 baat ban jaye...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
let see kia hota hai she is good but yeah opposite nakul thora zayada hai 
prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me tooo!!!! I liked Surbhi in Qubool Hai, so it's not that I dislike her...but the character just doesn't sit well.  All the female leads aren't anything special and that's a letdown!!! Neha is also playing one of the leads - she was Asad's sister in QH and she doesn't fit either!!! I have no idea how the female leads were decided on!!!  I love the guys but the girls are mehhh in terms of CHEMISTRY. 
AND that OTT music whenever they show her breaking the windshield!! LMAO----they showed it like half a dozen times in the 2nd episode.>>>>>.I'm like...REALLY???!!!! calm down!

Watching it for the brotherhood!!!!
Edited by prishika - 7 years ago