Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: munna111

Thank u Pranu &Ruchi for this wonderful FF⭐️😳..This FF will b always close to my heart😊..I know its not easy to write all these parts still U guys have taken so much effort &completed this with ur beautiful &unique creativityπŸ‘..A big hug from my side to both of UπŸ€—πŸ€—

Beautiful journey of Naksh❀️❀️

U know fouzi yeh aaj tak ki meri sabse fav pic hai πŸ˜ƒ thanku for appropriate our work..we work hard but u all gave support jiske bina yeh bilkul aadura tha..
Thanks to all ...a hug from my side to all my frds..to u fouzi.. πŸ€—
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Thanku so much abbycool..ashi-naksh..
Nd trishna for pressed liked button nd read this ff..
Nairaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pritu rocked... Congrats pritu πŸ‘
Nk and ak ka unconditional love I'm admiring it again and again. Finally nk ak ki ek aur story puri hui. I can't tell you my feelings right now... Bani and shivu two cuties complete naksh life . nk ne sara hospital sir pr utha lia πŸ˜† . Nk ak ki sweet family ka PERFECT picturization kia . Nk aur shivu ka shave scene reminds me of the scene when nk cure from coma and naksh and nk ja scene tha aisa hi . loved it totally. a big thank you for this memorable ff pritu. πŸ€— ❀️
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nairaksh

Pritu rocked... Congrats pritu πŸ‘
Nk and ak ka unconditional love I'm admiring it again and again. Finally nk ak ki ek aur story puri hui. I can't tell you my feelings right now... Bani and shivu two cuties complete naksh life . nk ne sara hospital sir pr utha lia πŸ˜† . Nk ak ki sweet family ka PERFECT picturization kia . Nk aur shivu ka shave scene reminds me of the scene when nk cure from coma and naksh and nk ja scene tha aisa hi . loved it totally. a big thank you for this memorable ff pritu. πŸ€— ❀️

Aww nidhu ur comments ...thanku thanku so much for loving this part loving pritu a lot. ⭐️ so hpy that u liked all scenes.
Haa i waana show a perfect family bond.. ..
I can understood ur felling   πŸ˜ƒ aww bhut si cute memories hai naksh ki always rahegi.. ❀️ ..thank to u jisne itna support kiya nidhu.. 😳 haa yeh mere liye bhi yadgar hai .. 😊Edited by ruchinaksh - 7 years ago
Pragati-naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first of all congratulations pritu on completing this ff πŸ€— ruchi this is the simply best parts of pritu's ff. .. I like the way naitik samjhaofy shivu.. the way he told yashoda and Krishna story that poem was really superb.. each and every line are awesome .. then shivu akshara ka patch up and shivu ka naitik ko papa bolna and their happiness was outstanding πŸ˜ƒ then akshara ka naitik par fida hona so cute 😳 phir shivu ka chotu baby ke liye kahna and akshara's fear all are awesome scenes ... naksh ka party me jana and naitik ka gussa karna phir akshi ka use   manana and after that their smp was really superb scenes πŸ˜› then akshi pregnant and sabka khyal rakhna and hospital scenes are amazing. .. and foursome masti was superb specially bathroom scene. . bani is so cute... just loving this family 😊
in last I can say that this is such a wonderful ff.. thanks for giving us such a cute ff.. many many heartily congratulation on completing pritu ff 😊This is just super duper amazing outstanding wonderful ff and very close to my heart. . I will never forget this ff .. once again thank you so much for giving us such a nice ff
munna111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hai...pragati How r u😊Edited by munna111 - 7 years ago
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati-naksh

first of all congratulations pritu on completing this ff πŸ€—ruchi this is the simply best parts of pritu's ff. .. I like the way naitik samjhaofy shivu.. the way he told yashoda and Krishna story that poem was really superb.. each and every line are awesome .. then shivu akshara ka patch up and shivu ka naitik ko papa bolna and their happiness was outstanding πŸ˜ƒ then akshara ka naitik par fida hona so cute 😳 phir shivu ka chotu baby ke liye kahna and akshara's fear all are awesome scenes ... naksh ka party me jana and naitik ka gussa karna phir akshi ka use   manana and after that their smp was really superb scenes πŸ˜› then akshi pregnant and sabka khyal rakhna and hospital scenes are amazing. .. and foursome masti was superb specially bathroom scene. . bani is so cute... just loving this family 😊
in last I can say that this is such a wonderful ff.. thanks for giving us such a cute ff.. many many heartily congratulation on completing pritu ff 😊This is just super duper amazing outstanding wonderful ff and very close to my heart. . I will never forget this ff .. once again thank you so much for giving us such a nice ff

Aww just loved ur comments after so many days..nd so big nd toucy..just reading again nd again u told everything my thanku is less yr..
But thanku thanku so much for connected with pritus..just loved it misri.. πŸ˜ƒ ...aww m again saying meri frds ki support ke bina pritus ff incomplete hota..
Sooo hpy that u liked each nd every moments. ...
Just saying one things take it.. πŸ€—
abinaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww.. Ruchi di amazing update... Such a cute wonderful finishing. Kaash in serial took the end is like this... Pritu ff is always close to my heart and this is very very special to me. A different concept and the way you carry the story is superb.. U r such an amazing writer... If you are the yrkkh writer,the shows will always top the trp chart. Once again thank you so much for giving wonderful naksh ff.. Sorry for the late comment.. Was busy somedays 
nakshkidiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinaksh

Awww.. Ruchi di amazing update... Such a cute wonderful finishing. Kaash in serial took the end is like this... Pritu ff is always close to my heart and this is very very special to me. A different concept and the way you carry the story is superb.. U r such an amazing writer... If you are the yrkkh writer,the shows will always top the trp chart. Once again thank you so much for giving wonderful naksh ff.. Sorry for the late comment.. Was busy somedays

Aww thanku so much abi for ur love nd ur lovly comments for pritus πŸ˜ƒ ..
So so hpy admiring ur comments dear ..i also wants dis tipe of end but we cant do anything for serial.. ..
Aww its my pleasure that pritus r close in ur heart abi it is my best ff in all 😊
Are yeh bhut bada bol diya i tried only. .i dont waana say about serial yr dey spoiled it totally ..no need of sry haa 😳 ..
Edited by ruchinaksh - 7 years ago