Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

It gets interesting from here. But now that vasuki isn't around to face Arjun it'll be very easy for Astika to drag Arjun with him and use him as a weapon. I wonder how pranali's curse to Astika is going to materialise.

What curse? 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

What curse? 
[/QUOTE
She cursed him that every time he'd get in a face off with their son his paternal instincts will always get in the way thanks to her love for their son. She cursed him in the first episode which he just took as an empty bag of a threat.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally the truth is out. I am eagerly waiting for Astika's reaction. What will he do now ? Use his son or change himself for his family. This will make the story so interesting. ðŸ˜ƒ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

oh ya superb duper excited  pranali was shown in precap, im excited to know where was she from many years?? it looks like she was not with naglog then where? hope they focus on  future track to clear audience doubts about astali relationship .

tharasach thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started watching  it for Keerti because I like her previous work, Parichay.  Would like to watch pranali back story, astali meeting, their relationship. Edited by tharasach - 7 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharasach

I started watching  it for Keerti because I like her previous work, Parichay.  Would like to watch pranali back story, astali meeting, their relationship. 

Same here, we deserve a backstory on Astali, that way we'll come to know about pranali's background and why she was chosen to be Astika's human wife.