Doesnt Arjun have any friends besides Aslam?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I find it really hard to believe that Aslam is the only friend Arjun has, what about his friends from school and college. We don't really know much about his childhood and I'm pretty sure the cv's will never show us either. I can't help but wonder what if Arjun had a female friend in his childhood who suddenly comes back and starts to develop feelings for him.. It's definitely going to better than this stupid irritating Noori trying to force herself on Arjun as his girlfriend. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Lol. What is with the dislike for noori in this forum. I have noticed that everybody seems to dislike her for her overtly-bubbly and outgoing nature and her desire to want to be with arjun, and people seem to want a more mature and sweet girl opposite him. Why is it in every indian show viewers want to see the same sweet and mature girl? I really think indian serial characters need to have more diversity instead of the usual stereotypical characters, hence why i like noorie. 
If you look at it noorie's personality and behaviour is justified. She is a girl who has lost her mother and been brought up by a father who is over-controlling and over-protective, doesn't let her have friends, sets innumerable amount of boundaries on her to take away her freedom and she has nobody to share her feelings with as her father doesn't let her have friends, and he himself doesn't even bother to think about her feelings or sit down and have a nice talk with her as he is more concerned about maintaining a high position in society and making the lives of others he deems less worthy than him a living hell. It is to fight back against her father that she is rebellious and acts like a free-bird, which is why she feels so attached to arjun. 

She has fallen for his sweet nature and he is the only friend she has who she can talk to. Arjun is her escape from her tyrant father and the loneliness in her life, which is why she is so adamant to be around him; she doesn't want to lose another person she loves or be without someone she can confide in again like she was before she came to amrauli. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha we never know. Now that Noori's Jaggu dad wants Arjun to break her heart, he may use one of his old school girl friend. ðŸ˜†
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Lol. What is with the dislike for noori in this forum. I have noticed that everybody seems to dislike her for her overtly-bubbly and outgoing nature and her desire to want to be with arjun, and people seem to want a more mature and sweet girl opposite him. Why is it in every indian show viewers want to see the same sweet and mature girl? I really think indian serial characters need to have more diversity instead of the usual stereotypical characters, hence why i like noorie. 

If you look at it noorie's personality and behaviour is justified. She is a girl who has lost her mother and been brought up by a father who is over-controlling and over-protective, doesn't let her have friends, sets innumerable amount of boundaries on her to take away her freedom and she has nobody to share her feelings with as her father doesn't let her have friends, and he himself doesn't even bother to think about her feelings or sit down and have a nice talk with her as he is more concerned about maintaining a high position in society and making the lives of others he deems less worthy than him a living hell. It is to fight back against her father that she is rebellious and acts like a free-bird, which is why she feels so attached to arjun. 

She has fallen for his sweet nature and he is the only friend she has who she can talk to. Arjun is her escape from her tyrant father and the loneliness in her life, which is why she is so adamant to be around him; she doesn't want to lose another person she loves or be without someone she can confide in again like she was before she came to amrauli. 

I don't dislike her. 😛 I totally understand her nature. Yes she gets very irritating when she tries hard to make Arjun accept that he loves her too but otherwise she is good. I like how she doesn't listen to her dad and how she desperately want to have a family. She even admitted today. 😆 But I totally understand why she is obsessed with Arjun and his family. She never got love in her life. Mom died too early and who wants a dad like her Jallad dad. It looks like she doesn't have any friend either. Poor her !

I am not really interested in their love story. They definitely looked cute together when the show started but now it's getting irritating. It's the same thing in each and every scene. Arjun asks her to leave him and she being stubborn on trying to make him confess. 😕 Unless they bring the first week NoorJun I am not interested in their love story.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

There's nothing wrong with her being bubbly, its just that when you have too much of that bubblyness you begin to start hating it overtime. You know what they say, too much of anything is never good for anyone or anything. 
Her rebellious nature is justified?? Are you really serious? She knows that her interference in his life would make her father wreak havoc on his family yet she wants to be with him, this isn't just being immature but both inconsiderate and selfish at the same time. 
And is Arjun the only person in Amrauli that she wants for a friend? What about the other people living there? I haven't seen her get this close to any other person besides Arjun and his family, I'm sure her father wouldn't object if she were friends with another girl or a guy who equates her socio-economic status. And this is not even about friendship, she directly wants to get in a relationship with him right after meeting him the very next day, and I'm pretty soon she might say she wants to marry him next. Who the hell does that?? I'm not blaming her alone for this, ofcourse her father is more than responsible for her rebellious nature and disturbed personality. She is free to rebel if she really wants to go down that road but why do it at the cost of another person? To me she comes across as an overly oblivious and self centered person, much like her father. And I'll be Frank while I sympathise with her situation I can't really like an overly self-centered individual like her. And yes  as long as her father objects her friendship with Arjun she is bad news for him whether you like it or not
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@sammy there's nothing wrong in being bubbly but here they are just showing her obsessed with arjun.. you might have seen the episode where noori father takes his personal grudge on his family just because her daughter is interested in arjun,he even tried to kill him.. and they are some what giving more screen space to them than required...so we are just pissed of with that...
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't dislike noorie.either
Whatever I have to my friends already said so i say two words
They lack chemistry.
I don't find fire
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Haha we never know. Now that Noori's Jaggu dad wants Arjun to break her heart, he may use one of his old school girl friend. ðŸ˜†

I hope his old school girlfriend is here to stay and isn't obsessive when it comes to Arjun.