Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont think you can blame Nimmi. She is a mother. Surbhi for years got all the love from all family members got to school etc. Where Soumya was locked up
She is just scared that Mahinider would kill Soumya. This man burried a 10 days old baby... which is his own daugther.If i was a mother no way i would leave mine child alone na with a man with so much hate.  Also remember na Nimmi is still in shock na that Soumya choose Mahinder after all she did for Soumya..

Surbhi being brainwashed by Dadi and Mahinder..For me they are to blame not Nimmi!  Wish Soumya would speak up na.. she is so silent i feel in all this, after she took dad name. Wish the writers give her voice.. Wonder what is in her mind? Soon she will find out that Mahinder and Dadi love is fake... No way na Nimmi love for Surbi is fake.

I felt sad for poor Nimmi too . Mine hearth broke for her.. with Surbhi trow away the kheer. she does her best to protect all her children na. Yes it is  sad na for the kids how the parents are fighting.. but i blame na Mahinder and dadi.

Dadi and Mahinder are making Nimmi look bad na.. but she is not na.. Affs dont fall in the trap na of dadi and Mahinder.. 😆

Dadi said she is making Nimmi look bad
Edited by ashna26 - 7 years ago