Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's epi broke my heart. Is it the way to treat two children in a family?

So far I have seen Nimmi caring about two kids equally. Yes she was a bit possessive about Soumya but that was justified for a period. But today it was really injustice to Surbhi. Nimmi was pathetic today. Well may be Soumya is not safe with Mahindar but right after the prize giving when Surbhi ran towards her mom to share her happiness with her mom Nimmi should congratulate Surbhi at least one time. Rather she behaved like Surbhi is invisible and only Soumya is the visible. No one in the family congratulate Surbhi for once. Then after returning home Nimmi started cooking for Soumya only while Surbhi wanted to eat roti. She could cook for both of them at the same time na?? Ohh Nimmi... you disappointed me today...

Now coming to Mahindar. I think this guy is totally a heartless soul. He says that he loves Surbhi a lot and doesn't want her to lose. Well may be you have issue with your wife and want to take revenge but is it greater than the father inside you? You could do all your drama but at least congratulate that girl for one time or let her feel that she isn't being ignored.. .

Nani was the only person who told Surbhi that she ran very well. But Nani should tell her daughter Nimmi not to overlook Surbhi like this and to cook something for her.

Surbhi's anger is justified today. That little kid doesn't know anything about this dirty world. She only knows that everyone is there for Soumya. No one cared that she became runners up. My heart went for Surbhi when she was so glad that Soumya won the 1st price and wasn't a little bit jealous of this. She wanted to keep both the trophies together so happily. Poor girl...😭

Such dirty family politics shouldn't be done with iinnocent kids in family. Yes I want HaYa and would love to see Rubina as Soumya but today my heart goes for Surbhi more. CVs you could make Surbhi negative later but not this way. No mother discriminates this much between two kids even if one of them is weaker or have defects. Nimmi's character was so unique till last episode. Her love towards Surbhi seems fake today.😭Edited by Afss_94 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nimmi action is justified in my opnion 
shes so obsessed to protect soumiya & for this surbhi became invisible for her but still shes wrong 

Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

nimmi action is justified in my opnion

shes so obsessed to protect soumiya & for this surbhi became invisible for her but still shes wrong

Ya I am saying the same. Nimmi's possessive behavior towards Soumya is justified because Somu's life is at risk since birth but today her action was wrong. As a mother she should tell surbhi that she has done great job and should cook for her also.
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you:)
Poor surbhi
Surbhi negative hone ki piche agr manindar aur dadi ka direct hath hai to nimmi ka indirect
Edited by LaZyLaDy - 7 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaZyLaDy

Agree with you:)
Poor surbhi
Surbhi negative hone ki piche agr manindar aur dadi ka direct hath hai to nimmi ka indirect

Yaar I don't get these CVs. There will be so many reasons for Surbhi to become negative na! Then why they are in so hurry? Arrey Harman hain na jealous feel karane keliye 😆
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afss_94

Yaar I don't get these CVs. There will be so many reasons for Surbhi to become negative na! Then why they are in so hurry? Arrey Harman hain na jealous feel karane keliye 😆

surbhi ladke ke liye jealous ho usse acha hai ma ke pyar ke liye ho 😆
Kuch to hatke hoga 😆
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i wont say that nimmi was right today
every person contains some flaw and Nimmi's flaw is that she is possesive about soumya.she loves surbhi but her love is suppressed under her over protection
2ndly, RS can butchur nimmi's character to make surbhi negative.she has done this in her every show
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Discrimination among the kids is main reason why kids don't get along when they grow-up. During childhood, there are minor jealousies but the differences grow as the discrimination continues.
Soaps are the world of positive and negative. In reality, Surbhi doesn't have to negative to hate her sister. Why can't 2 positive people dislike each other or just not get along? But since this is a soap, Surbhi has to be negative to highlight Soumya's goodness. 😕  
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

i wont say that nimmi was right today
every person contains some flaw and Nimmi's flaw is that she is possesive about soumya.she loves surbhi but her love is suppressed under her over protection
2ndly, RS can butchur nimmi's character to make surbhi negative.she has done this in her every show

ya they are destroying the beauty of Nimmi's character :/
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Discrimination among the kids is main reason why kids don't get along when they grow-up. During childhood, there are minor jealousies but the differences grow as the discrimination continues.

Soaps are the world of positive and negative. In reality, Surbhi doesn't have to negative to hate her sister. Why can't 2 positive people dislike each other or just not get along? But since this is a soap, Surbhi has to be negative to highlight Soumya's goodness. 😕

Exactly! As this is a soap so one has to be so negative that people will never want her to be with the hero   ðŸ˜† 😆