Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

CH 17 both updates were fab 
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh... finally kriya and sharon ki sari plan fail hogayaa...
what didd she think ? She confess her feeling and Rey accept her... 
And hoohh.. why sharon is so much interested in Rey's love of life... ye kriya aur Rey ki setting ki peeche padi hai.. aur koyi kaam hi nahi hai une... Ithna interest apni relationship mein dikhayi hoti...

I think its time Rey ko taani se thoda thoda romance karana chahiye... 
please... please...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sharon now you are irritating me seriously kria I hope now you will understand and back off plsh swayam know something is off love that this time rey didn't let anyone come in bwt them glad that he didn't told anything to gang Sharon

Awww rey make taani sleep swayam watching them hmm so now swayam know what happen in last 5-6 months nice gang shld not know abt this f**k I hate Sharon now why she is trying to get KR together get a life

Taani is coming back yea it's little but it feel good to see that taarey sharing their pain it's most beautiful imp thing in relationship taani find her peace in rey hmm kria now know that she & rey cant be together.. Rey love taani

Swayam came to meet taarey uff Sharon upset with rey for rejecting kria really that's too much anyways aww taani love to wear rey cloths so swt rey feeding taani swayam admiring them love it

Thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 19 (a)

"Dude, tangled? Seriously?" Swayum questioned him when the movie started, he along with taani and rey, were in hall, watching a movie. Rey had turned off the lights.

"Its her favorite." Rey shrugged his shoulders and slumped down on the couch next to hers. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. Taani snuggled into his arms, liking the warmth of his arms.

"Rey, I am also here." Swayum cleared his throat, feeling awkward seeing his sister in his best friend's arms.

"Get used to it, dude."  Rey answered him back and smirked seeing his expressions. Swayum narrowed his eyes and divert his gaze away from them, he couldn't even say anything to Rey infront of taani.

"I wish i had long hair like Rapunzel." Taani murmured softly, She looked up at him with a cute pout.

"Your hair are already so long, love." Rey told her as matter of the fact, she has beautiful, silky, past waist length long hair.

"But still they are not as long as Rapunzel's." Taani pointed out, Rey let out a chuckle and hugged her tightly. Rey turned to look at swayum, who was looking at anything but them, Rey wanted to laugh at his best friend and his awkwardness seeing them together.

"I think, i am gonna be sick." Swayum muttered seeing their 'mushy-mushy' moments. It was the last thing he wanted to witness, but still he was happy for them, specially for his sister.

"Hello, Rishi uncle." Rey called taani's father, Rishi.

"Yes, beta. How are you, and taani?" Came a reply from the other side of the side phone.

"We are good, uncle. I called you to take your permission."

"Permission? For what, beta?"

"Um..To take taani out for a vacation in shimla. I mean, its been 5 months she is caged inside the house, it will be change for her-" Rey started off, but Rishi cut him off in the middle.

"Rey, you don't have to give any explanation to me, I know whatever you will decide regarding taani, it will be good for her." Rey smiled when he heard Rishi's reply, the trust rishi show in his when it comes to taani, made him feel happy.

"Thanks, uncle." Rey thanked him. They talked for some more time, Rey filled him about the information regarding taani and her progress, and also about swyaum. Rishi was happy to hear that his son has also understood the importance of his sister in his life and is giving her his time. He was sure now, he will get his chirpy, lively daughter back soon.

Scroll down for part B
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 19 (b)

Kriya hugged sharon and cried harder, they had received the news of taani living in Rey's house, from vicky and nil, who went there to meet Rey and got to know about taani.

The thought of him being him with someone, pierced her heart.

"Its alright, Kriya. Its not end of everything-" Sharon consoled her, she herself was confused, she wondered why Rey didn't shared such big news with her and when he re-united with taani?

"For me, It is. Sharon, I came back just for him. I had a hope that one day, he will accept me, it will take time but he will. But now, he is with someone else." Kriya cried bitterly and hugged her tightly, sharon gave a sympathetic look to her, she was feeling bad for her, so were others, who were watching her with sad eyes.

Rey picked her up in his arms and took her inside the washroom, to give her bath. Rey made her sit on the washroom slab.

"I can take bath myself, you know." She trailed off shyly, her voice was barely audible to him. Taani, who has finally started to recognize her surroundings and coming out of her trauma, feels shy when they bath together or he gives her bath. Though, he had never crossed his limits and took care of her like she is glass doll.

"So my angel feels shy when i give her bath?" He crooned softly in her ear, making her turn more shy.

"Take bath yourself then, but don't lock the door the washroom and if you need anything, call me." Rey said to her, happy with the progress in her. It was her first step to become independent, again. As much as he loves doing things for her, he doesn't want her to stay depended on him for everything. He want her to be independent, like she was before that fateful incident took place.

Rey kissed her forehead and made her stand on the ground before he walked out of the washroom.

Taani stepped out of the washroom after taking a relaxing bath, she was dressed in an oversize navy blue tee and white tight pants. Her hair were dripping wet, she grabbed a fresh dry towel from the chair and started drying her hair when the door of the room clicked open and he stepped inside the room with their breakfast.

"You are looking beautiful." He admired her in his clothes. She looks cutest when she wears his clothes.

"What do you want to do today?" Rey asked her as he placed the breakfast tray on the bed then moved toward her.

"I don't know." She mumbled softly. He wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"How about  lunch in your favorite restro?"

"Okay." She agreed, making him smile. He kissed her cheek softly. Taani smiled softly, happy seeing him happy.

Please do leave your feedback :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Wonderful update aww taarey cute scene
Swayam and rey scene nice aww next update soon...
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb updte
Swayam getting uncomfortable by rey nd taani's mushy moments... Lol
Rey wants to take taani on a vacation. Yippee
Kria is hurt by rey's rejection
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm
Cute update 
Plz update more m waiting