Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nimmi and Saumya's scenes are beautiful.They share a lovely bond of unconditional love.Nimmi is as fierce as a tigress who will go to any extent for her child And Reena Kapoor is such a brilliant actress as well.
I had begun watching this show for Vivian-Rubina but now I am a die hard fan of Reena as well.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Reena Kapoor my doll πŸ€— she has started it with a bang πŸ˜ƒ
the way she was concerned about her daughter bcz she knows she's the only one.. ❀️
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
liking  mother daughter bond so farπŸ˜›
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am loving soumya and nimmis bond.
cant wait for rd and vds entryEdited by PRINCESS_ALISHA - 7 years ago
Angel-Abhiya thumbnail
loved nimmi such a strong cr as well as reena kapoor to potray it with such an ease
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reena Kapoor is doing an excellent portrayal of a perfect mother who can go to any extend to protect her children!! Another die hard fan of Reena here & I'm so proud to be her fan!!

The way Nimmi rushed to make the food for Soumya was exactly what any mother would do in that situation!! I'm totally in love with Nimmi-Soumya bond!!
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
Great posts. Loved mother and daughter bonding. Also the way Surbhi loves her sister and mother...but l hate the way maa beta jodi fills little Surbhis mind with negative thoughts and trying to break the love she has for her mom n sis.