Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiasya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
just read both parts this is so awsome you write so well pls update soon can't wait to read the next part :D:D:D:D
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kmh2lover

when are you going to update? i re-read it again :( please update soon!!!!!!

updating soon times! 
Edited by astonm - 7 years ago
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
HOLA AMIGOS! Here is the last and final part of this TS, I hope you guys like it! :D

Chapter 3 - Confession

Sumo's eyes grow wide as Shravan steps into the living room of the Tiwari Villa, everyone else in the room freezes and looks at the tall frantic man in the room. He's in a pair of sweat pants and a shirt, and he stands at the door nervously running his hand through his hair. Sumo's family looks between Shravan and Sumo as if they are anticipating something big to happen while the guests are flabbergasted by how tall he is.

"Shravan beta, what are you doing here?" Mami asks trying to diffuse the situation, but everyone in the room notices that Shravan and Suman's gazes are locked onto each other, as if they are talking using their eyes. It is almost comic how the grandmother of the suitor seems to bob her head between the two of them, she lets out a sigh and shakes her head picking up another ladoo, knowing that there is something going on between the two of them.

Shravan is taken aback, he didn't expect people to be there already. His plan of action was simple, he was planning to burst into her room like she did into his and tell her he loved her. But the plan just went down the drain, he didn't anticipate standing in front of a large audience that left him dumbfounded and he especially didn't think that Sumo would be sitting amidst them in a cream anarkali suit, with her hair in soft waves framing her face, the way she looked right then was the second thing that flabbergasted him.  

Sumo is also taken aback because she didn't expect him to come but the fact that he was here made her heart feel like it was trying to beat its way out of her chest. They didn't say anything, but she could tell that he needed to talk to her about what she had said, he looked nervous. He could tell that she was curious and wanted to talk, so he takes a deep breath before striding across the room and grabbing her by the hand, he pulls her up so she is standing.

"Excuse me." He mumbles before turning around and leading her out of the room and up the stairs towards the terrace leaving behind a room full of people in shock, they were all trying to figure out what was happening.

"Shravan, what are you doing?" Sumo finally asks as he races up the stairs pulling her behind him like they're running a marathon.

"I need to talk to you." He answers as they reach the top of the stairs. He takes quick steps across the terrace and makes her sit on the daybed and pulls a stool so he's sitting right in front of her. Just like that night a few months ago. For a second he just stares at her and wonders how he didn't notice the sinking feeling in his stomach or the hammering in his heart as abnormal when he was around her.

"About?" She prompts when he doesn't say anything, but she knows what this is about. She can see it in his eyes, they seem content, like he's figured things out. She knows him well enough to see what's coming. But the feelings that overtake her body are still new to her, her stomach clenches in anticipation and the way he's staring at her right then makes her heart hammer away.

"About us." He whispers leaning into her so their foreheads rest against each other, his eyes close as she surrounds his senses, he can hear her breathing, he can smell her perfume and he can feel something flowing in between them, like a quiet hum of electricity, it calms him down. She closes her eyes and breathes him in, and waits for him to collect himself and speak. "I am an idiot." He finally says as his eyes open and meet hers.

"I knew that." She says back with a smile as his hands intertwine with hers. He laughs and runs his thumb along the back of her hand as he holds them, the touch in itself tells her everything she needs to know. It's like another line between them disappears as a result of two innocent actions, the way he places his forehead against hers and the way their hands are intertwined, it's different this time around, because they're not using their hands to pull the other somewhere.

He moves away a bit, so their foreheads are no longer touching, but they are still so close to each other that they can feel the other breathe. "I love you Sumo." He says looking her right in the eye, he sounds so sure of it, so confident. Sumo feels light all of a sudden, like all the frustration and worries of her life just melt away and leave her behind.

"Took you long enough to figure out." She says, if her hands weren't otherwise pleasantly occupied she would have hit him, but she is happy with the ways their fingers are intertwined together and doesn't have the heart to move them. He can see the happiness in her eyes and he knows that this is right.

"I know." He admits with a laugh. "Hence, the I am an idiot comment."

"What's wrong with us Shravan?" She laughs, but her smile turns down a bit as she remembers the lengths they had to go through to get here. "I thought that I would have to marry one of those idiots."

"So you admit they were idiots?" He asks with a laugh.

"You're an idiot too apparently, but you're the idiot I love." She shrugs, the words seem so right leaving her mouth, like she's been saying them her whole life, there is no hesitation, no thinking, they just leave her mouth as quickly as her name does when someone asks.

"You could have told me before, you know." He says, still playing with her hands, their eyes are still locked and their voices are quiet. It's like they're in their own little bubble on the terrace, the sun is setting and there is a pink hue in the sky, to an outsider they looked like the couple that stood on the screen before the words and they lived happily ever after appeared on the screen.

"Haan, of course, I could have told you right after you preached about moving on right?" She snaps.

"I was confused." He almost whines.

"Apparently, you know how many times I cried over your obliviousness. How can you not know that you love someone?" She asks quietly looking down at her lap, her voice sounds sad. He sighs and lets go of her hands and takes her face between his hands lightly, forcing her to look at him. Her eyes meet his and he hates the hint of sadness he sees in them.

"I've loved you for so many years Sumo, it's a part of me, I made myself believe that you were nothing more than my best friend because it was easier that way, I didn't realize that I was lying to myself until you forced me to think about it. We tend to notice things that are new, things that change, so when you fall in love with someone you realize it, but when you've been in love with someone for so long, you don't see it unless you want to, and you know I had my reasons for not wanting to see." His words make her eyes tear up and the soothing circles he's rubbing into her cheek with his thumb make her heart flutter. But there are things she needs to say today so she composes herself before speaking.

"I was just as oblivious to your feelings all those years ago, Shravan. I broke your heart, badly, it wasn't just your best friend that left you but the girl you loved...I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for you Shravan." She is crying now and he tries to tell her to stop but she shakes her head. "Let me talk please, I was - such an idiot. I am so so sorry for everything I did and said, I was a horrible friend to you, I left you when you needed me the most, I regret it so much. I stalked you for years on Facebook, waiting for you to come back so I could apologize, I almost sent you a message and a friend request so many times but I stopped myself because I feared rejection. I was always so self-absorbed, I didn't even think of what I had put you through. I can't believe you forgave me for all of that and I didn't ever properly apologize to you." She is full out crying by this point and his heart hurts because she is right, she did hurt him a lot.

"You did hurt me a lot Sumo, but you were right, it was a mistake that a sixteen-year-old girl made. That's not my Sumo." He says wiping away her tears. "The Sumo I know is the one that stands by my side through everything like she has since I've come back, the one that goes to so much trouble for my happiness-. Sumo, you've made my life a hundred times better, I haven't felt as happy as I feel now in a long time, and it's because of you. We've both changed as people Sumo, I am not going to hold onto that one bad memory because it doesn't get rid of all the good ones."

She smiles back at him and wonders how she got lucky enough to have him in her life and to be here with him. "I love you." She says again, because she can't stop saying it now, and the smile that grows on his face when she says the three words makes it all the better.

"I love you too." He smiles back at her before pushing her hair behind her right ear with his fingers. His other hand is still holding her face, his thumb caressing the soft skin of her cheeks. He looks at her, and lets himself think freely for the first time in a long time, he thinks she is absolutely beautiful - something he admitted to himself even when he believed that they were just friends. But now he let himself think about the thoughts he always tried to shut down, like the feel of her skin under his fingers, her big brown eyes and how they seemed to suck him in, the way her cheeks flushed, and her vibrant smile - it was the most gorgeous thing he had ever seen. He loved how her cute little nose scrunched up when she was angry with him and how his eyes seemed to stray on her plump lips for too long when she was this close.

"See something you like?" She teases with a smile trying to calm herself down, her cheeks flush due to his intense stare. He has looked at her like this before, and it never failed to fluster her, but he never acted like this before.

"You are beautiful." He whispers back, his fingers still caressing her cheek, there is an awe in his voice that makes her feel like she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

She looks at him as his eyes seem to wander around her face like he's seeing her for the first time. She doesn't miss how his eyes seem to linger on her lips. There is a look about him that she recognizes, it is the same look he had on his face when he cornered her against the cupboard, and the same look he had when he leaned into remind her of their meeting on this same terrace in her kitchen. There is something about the way his Adam's apple bobs when he gulps and how his eyes seem to be hooded all of a sudden that excites her. She is sure that there is something wrong with her heart because it is literally racing in her chest, she can hear the loud pulse in her ears.

Their eyes meet and he asks her a silent question, and she blinks once with a smile on her face. With his hands still cupping her face, he moves closer, a whisper of her name leaves his lips and her eyes close in anticipation. But he doesn't kiss her lips like she was anticipating, he makes a trail of kisses from the corner of her lips up to her ears and then back down again before moving the other side. He pulls away and she feels him place a kiss on her nose, and then her forehead before his kisses pepper down her face, his lips are soft against her skin yet she feels like he is leaving a burning trail in his wake, and the way his stubble rubs against her soft skin makes her tremble.

He meant to peck her lips lightly but her closed eyes and content smile made him want to elongate the moment. He loves the way she reacts to him, he can feel her heart hammering just as fast as his, she is breathing just as hard as him and she occasionally trembles when he touches a particularly sensitive area.  Her hands somehow find their way to his shirt, and she fists the material between her hands, like she's trying to pull him closer. It's like they're strangers again, this is all new between them, and it excites him.

"Shravan, please." She whispers pleadingly looking up at him, her eyes open and meet his. Both of them are done waiting, he slowly moves in closer to her but stops just a mere centimeter away and she closes the distance between them and reaches up. Their lips finally meet, and they both freeze for a millisecond before their lips start moving against the other's, slowly yet surely, like they've done this before. She lets out a little gasp as he takes her bottom lip between his lips and sucks on it. Her hands move from his shirt and into his hair at the back of his head. His hands are still holding her face, gently, like one wrong move could break her.

They don't feel the stereotypical fireworks that everyone talks about, but rather a sense of comfort and peace, like coming home after a long day. Yet at the same time, it feels new. She didn't think that his lips would be so soft or that her whole body would be on fire, she didn't think that her knees would want to give out from under her, if she was standing she probably would have fallen. He didn't think that kissing her would feel like it did, it was like every nerve in his body was hyperaware. He loves how her fingers lightly pull on the hair at the back of his neck, he loves the little sounds she makes and the way they seem to just fit. It feels like his body melts into hers, he feels drugged by the taste and feel of her and he forgets his own name for a second.

They pull away gasping for air, their eyes meet the others and a smile makes it way onto both of their faces. With swollen lips and wide eyes, they sit on the same terrace that holds a special place in their heart, perfectly content.

"More of that, definitely." He whispers, she rolls her eyes with a smile.

They just sit there smiling at each other until they hear calls of their names from downstairs, reality comes crashing back down on the both of them and they realize that there are people downstairs probably wondering where they are. Sumo's eyes grow wide as she shoots up and manages to hit Shravan's nose in the process making him let out a yelp of pain.

"I am sorry!" She says as he holds his nose and shakes his head. She wipes away the faint pink lipstick marks around his lip with her fingers and pats his hair down, it's a struggle with how tall he is but she manages it before fixing her own hair and wiping her lips with her chunni. They don't seem to realize how at ease with each other they are all of a sudden, there were no lines all of a sudden, she doesn't think twice before going through with her actions, but she would have hesitated touching his face like she did a few days ago.

"So what are we telling everyone?" She asks sheepishly, she can already anticipate Mami's taunts. But he's worth it and so much more.

"Well, something along the line of I love Sumo and I'll marry her, so you don't need to look for anymore guys please." He says and her heart seems to jump in her chest and she tries to hold back the smile on her face.

"I thought you didn't want to get married?" She asks pleasantly surprised at his sentence.

"Things change, and lets face it no one in this world except me would be able to live with you." He says with that boyish smile she adores.

"Are you proposing to me?" She teases.

"Are you saying yes?"

"Not if this is your idea of a proposal. I want a proper one."

"Oh, you'll know when I propose." He says walking towards the stairs, her heart thumps in her chest. She thinks how this is all so easy all of a sudden, they went from best friends to lovers to talking about getting married in the span of an hour and it didn't feel weird or rushed at all. Maybe because they had known each other for such a long time, maybe because it wasn't as new as it seemed, the feelings were always there, as were the actions, but it was now just in the open and disinhibited.

"Lets go?" He says when he notices that she's not following him, she nods and follows him down the stairs, ready to face the music.

There is no sign of the guests when they get downstairs, they don't know if they should be happy about this or sad. Everyone looks at the expectedly, and they don't look so happy.

"What is the meaning of this?" Nana ji asks, anger evident in his voice.

Shravan sighs and walks over to Nana ji before sitting on his knees by his chair so he's looking up at him. "Nana ji, I-uh it took me a while to realize why I didn't approve of any of those guys for Suman, and it has caused all of you a lot of trouble, I am so sorry for that." He looks around at all the confused faces in the room before turning back to Nana ji and taking a deep breath before the words leave his mouth. "I love Suman, I feel like an idiot for not seeing it sooner, but she's it for me Nana ji. And I want to marry her one day, if you're okay with it."

The room is eerily silent, no one says a word and Sumo can feel her stomach sinking as Nana ji stares at Shravan and then he looks up at her. "And do you love him?" He asks her and she nods immediately, confidently.

Nana ji nods then and gets up off the chair, Shravan gets up off the floor with him. "I guess we can stop looking for suitors for Suman then." He says to his kids before turning to Shravan and Sumo. "I am not happy about the fact that you lied to me." He says to Sumo.

"It's not her fault-" Shravan pipes up but then quietens as Nana Ji glares at him.

"But I understand that something has recently changed between the two of you. And I know that you two will be happy together, and as long as you are happy Suman, I am happy." He says looking at his granddaughter.  She smiles at him and nods, thankful that he understands and approves. "I should have seen this coming, I am getting old." He murmurs before he leaves the room.

Mami doesn't know if she should be happy or not, she technically got what she wanted. Since Sumo and Shravan would get married she could push for Preeti's marriage as well. But at the same time she was shocked at how things had turned out. "A+ acting Sumo, for a minute I believed that I was wrongly accusing you two, but I guess I was right." She says before walking out of the room, Shravan moves to correct her misconceptions but Sumo grabs his hand and shakes her head. That is a conversation for another time.

The rest of the family is ecstatic for Sumo and let her know that before retiring to their own rooms. Preeti is the most excited of the bunch, she has already fired off multiple texts to Pushkar about how Shravan had declared his love for Sumo and how Nana Ji had approved. And she was already planning her outfits for the wedding.

"I should go." Shravan says to Sumo as they are left standing alone in the living room, the words leave his mouth but he doesn't move, he doesn't want to go. She nods at him, acknowledging his words but doesn't make a move either.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks and he nods. If it was up to them he wouldn't be leaving her anytime soon but their families wouldn't approve of it. He knew that they were waiting for him to leave.

Sumo sighs and they slowly walk towards the door. "So what are the chances that someone already told my family?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if Mami already called them." Sumo answers with a sheepish look. "Is that a problem?" She asks.

"No, I just wanted to tell everyone my own way."

"And that is?"

"More or less of what I said to Nana Ji, I am not the type to beat around the bush."

"I noticed, you could have elaborated a bit, been a little more poetic." She teases.

"So I should go back to Nana ji and tell him every single thing I love about you?"

"Possibly."

"It'd take days."

"Is the list that long?"

"I know almost everything about you Miss Suman Tiwari, there is a lot to go through." He answers with a smile.

"You went from oblivious to smooth really quick." She laughs.

"I am a talented person."

"Shut up Shravan."

"Make me." He teases smirking at her, and she rolls her eyes and hits him in the arm, knowing exactly what he means.

"Go home."

"Really?"

"You have to don't you? To declare your undying love for me in front of the family."

"You should come with."

"Ha, no!"

"I told your family, so you should tell mine."

"Nu-uh mister, I would have told my family if you didn't get you head out of your ass sooner."

"Hey! You could have told me too you know, why is it all my fault?"

"I've been dropping hints for months Shravan!"

"Well they weren't good hints then."

"They were very good hints, you're just blind."

"Well you love me anyways." He retorts making her smile.

"Apparently." She says coming to a stop by his car.

"What are the chances that someone is watching us right this moment?"

"Pretty high. Why?"

"Because I really want to kiss you again." He says causing her to blush.

He laughs and places a kiss on her forehead before sitting in the car and rolling down his window. "I don't want to go." He admits.

"I know." She says with a sigh. "Call me."

He nods before starting his car and giving her a last wave before disappearing out of sight. Sumo sighs and wraps her arms around herself, there is a content smile on her face as she walks back into her room. She notices that her phone is ringing when she steps into the room and his name is flashing on the screen.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's bad manners to read someone else's letter?" He says as soon as she picks up.

X-X-X-X-X

The end! This was a lot of fun to right, I initially had a hard time writing something that wasn't a future fic in the show since the CVs are doing such a great job and I didn't really feel the need to change anything. But this story seemed to have changed that, so expect more cuteness? I am currently working on an OS and I have another idea that I haven't been able to forget so keep an eye out for that too. 

As for PMs, I have resorted to just sending PMs to people to comment on my most recent writing because my friend list is confusing as most of the people are from the QH forum. So if you want a PM for future works just leave me a comment and you'll get one!  

Edited by astonm - 7 years ago
manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect end... loved it 
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The end u gave us over here. That's wat i call the fab start to smething perfect. U nailed it cmpletely. N aah that message n idiot thingy. Typical ShraMan!!:-* Loved it to the infinity:-):-*:-*
Fanx 4 pm dr n be back with another lovely osEdited by ---awe10some--- - 7 years ago
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can feel their chemistry through ur words..
Just perfect.. Loved d end.. 

Plz start a FF n ur style.. Miss ur passion filled storys..
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful confession
So uniquely described their emotions
Best friends yet lovers
Their teasing each other was awesome
Eagerly waiting for your next work
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well to begin with,Girl I totally love the way you write. There is something in it which makes me want to read more and more.❤️
I loved each and every bit.From Shravan going to Sumo's house to their confession to nanaji agreeing,everything was PERFECT. I could imagine the scenes 

I loved the way you described the relationship change between Shraman. First all intense and angry then suddenly all sweet and simple. Well this happens only in love👏

I have read many Stories be it a novel/magazine/fan fics etc etc, but never have I ever come across such a beautifully explained kiss part. It was neither so over too the top nor to low it was just so Perfect. (I have never kissed but it made me feel real😆)

I need some writing tips from you soon😃

Looking forward to read more of your works.

Could we get a Epilogue pleaseee?

Edited by MittuArsha - 7 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fab end to the cute story. Enjoyed reading every bit of it. Thank you so much for writing this story for us. Keep giving us such lovely stories... Would love to read more from you. Thank you for the pm.
bhambari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally the wait comes to an end...wooohooo...loved loved loved it..👍🏼 Edited by bhambari - 7 years ago