Thank you so much Sowmya. So sweet of you. It was awesome dear. 👏👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much Sowmya. So sweet of you. It was awesome dear. 👏👏
Originally posted by: Butterfly.1993
Yes buddy finally he got work 😆 n I am happy that he is getting more screen space 😳
hello Teh what a surprise for me too and love to see you here. Ofcourse I love this show to and beside I have a lovely friend like you here too. Abhay is cute and I love his character here. Hope to see you more often. 🤗🤗Originally posted by: sweet_tehs QUOTE
Hey jumHi..So nice to see you here...And I think I also see praks hereI don't know u watch this show as well...And u like abhay..😉😆
