Waiting Waiting 
Waiting 
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Yipeee..Finally u updated di..
Thanku thanku thanku..
I loved the update.. 
Complete TaaRey update but a scene has awaken the devil In me..
Kria is going to propose Rey..
I am worried about Taani's reaction.. 
Baki tou jo hoga dekha jaega.. 
Jab Rey ho Taani k sath tou fikr ki ky baat.. :p
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
taani becomes stronger...

and move forward...

i dont nothing happen to taani...

this kriya is a mess
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both chapters are
lovely and
l love it
update soon
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Payal is in jail for 7 years that's great now
Taarey will be peaceful taani us recovering pretty good aww rey is taking care of his angel so beautifully taani start opening to rey lil more she is ready to face gang wow f**k I am hating kria Sharon I hope nothing wrong happen to taarey pls don't let that happen aww rey is taking taani for small trip so swt taani feel safe with rey awww thanks for PM updt soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 17 (a)

"Kriya, Rey is here!" Sharon informed kriya with a smile plastered on her face, In her excitement, she failed to notice taani who was walking behind Rey, feeling conscious since all the eyes were on her.

Kriya, after hearing sharon, got up from her place and turned toward the entrance. Her lips curved into a big smile when her gaze fell over him, but it turned into a frown when she noticed an unknown girl accompanying him.

"Sharon, who is that girl?" Kriya questioned sharon, confusingly. Sharon turned to see the girl kriya was talking about, and her eyes widen when she saw its taani, who had entered the auditorium with Rey, they were holding each other's hands which was another confusing thing for her.

"Taani? What she is doing here, that too with Rey?" Sharon thought to herself then she rushed to swayum who was busy in talking to boys.

"Swayum!"

"Yes, sharon."

"Taani! Taani is here." Sharon told him, his brows knitted in confusion but then he too noticed his sister, coming with rey.

"Taani-" He whispered in dazed, surprised seeing his sister there after 5 months and that too with Rey. He moved toward them and stopped infront of them. 

Taani tighten his grip around rey's hand when her brother came and stand infront of them, followed by other gang members who were shocked too, seeing her there with Rey. Rey sensed her nervousness and wrapped his arm around her waist, he pulled her into him.

"Taan, tum yaha?" Sharon asked her, taani lowered her eyelashes, she still wasn't good with other people than Rey and their fathers. Kriya was shocked realizing the girl standing infront of him, is no one but rey's ex girlfriend. Her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage, she was fearing what will happen now? She doesn't want to lose him.

"Taani, what are you doing here? With him?" Swayum asked her, taani shifted more close to rey, she thought it would be easy to face him and others, but at the moment, it doesn't look like. She was feeling nervous, the past incidents when they used to taunt her, came infront of her eyes, causing her to back away from them, feeling the uneasiness rose within her.

"Swayum, not now. After the ceremony is over, we will talk." Rey said to him in stern tone and took taani away from there, leaving a confused gang behind.

"What was that, guys? What taani is doing with rey?" Simmi voiced out her confusion.

"Isn't she engaged?" Kriya asked swayum, this was her only hope. She prayed to god for a positive reply.

"Yes, she is." Swayum confirmed her, he was as confuse as others were. But he was happy to see his sister back, but could see she wasn't the same taani he used to know. He doesn't know why but he could feel something is wrong.

Before anyone could speak further, vice principle arrived and the graduation ceremony started, all went and sat on their respective seats.

After the graduation ceremony ended, all the students moved to college hall where a small party was held, to celebrate. Swayum was with dance team members, busy in talking when Rey approached them with taani by his side.

"Swayum, we need to talk." Rey said to swayum, who was standing with other gang members. All look at him then at taani, who had hide herself behind Rey while clutching his arm tightly. Swayum gave a nod to Rey where as his gaze was fixed on his sister, something was off about her. He could tell.

"Not here. Lets go at my place, i know you have many questions and i will answer them all, but not here." Rey said to him and somewhat, the idea of opening her old wounds infront of all, didn't went with him. He didn't wanted to make her look vulnerable infront of all, that side of her was for him. He didn't wanted anyone to see how vulnerable she is, due to that incident. He decided to tell only swayum, since as a brother he had right to know and it was right time as well, taani is recovering and is ready to start her life again.

"Alright. Lets go." Swayum agreed almost immediately, He wanted answer of his questions and only Rey and Taani could answer them. Others were looking at them, they had doubts of their own.

"I'll also come." Sharon interrupted.

"Sharon, please." Rey look at her, causing her to frown at him. Rey hiding something from her, didn't went well with her. It was so not like her best friend.

"Now don't i even have right to know whats going on in my best friend's life?" Sharon questioned him.

"You have the right, sharon, but here its not just about me. I hope you understand." Rey replied to her, hoping she would understand him. The need to keep things between him and taani, which he never understood before, he was understanding it now. Now he know, bringing a third person in a relationship, will only complicate thing and sometimes, things need to be just between two person.

Sharon look at swayum, expected him to say something in her favor but he didn't said anything. She sighed and nodded her head in response.

"Thanks, sharon." He smiled at her, then rey turned to swayum.

"Lets go." Rey said to him, who nodded in return then trio left from there, leaving stunned gang members behind.

"Dude, what was that? Rey denied sharon, how could he?" Simmi's voice broke their trance.

"May be, its something real serious types. And its not important types to tell everything to someone." Ashi mumbled while eying sharon, when taani was there in college, she was pretty close to her, her and gang cold war, never bothered her and her friendship with taani.

"I wonder why she is back, that too with Rey when she is engaged to someone else-" Kriya voiced out her confusion. She was scared, the way taani was holding onto rey through out the ceremony, didn't go unnoticed by her and somewhere, it has given birth to fear in her.

"I will talk to swayum in evening. You don't worry-" Sharon assured her, she kept a consoling hand on her shoulder. Kriya gave a small nod in return, hoping what she is thinking, isn't true.

Scroll down for part B :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 17 (b)

Rey made taani sit on the bed and handed her a glass of water and her medicines. Swayum was looking at them from the entrance, confused seeing them but worried for his sister at the same time.

"Now you take rest, I will be in living area. Okay?"

"Okay." Taani mumbled. Rey smiled and made her lay down on the bed then covered her with blanket. Giving a kiss on her head, he come out of the room along with swayum.

"Dude, now tell me. What taani is doing here with you? And why she is taking those medicines? Her health is fine, right? And where is vishesh?" Swayum questioned him.

"Relax. Taani lives with me, now. And her engagement was broken 5 months back-"

"What? But why?" Swyaum cut him off in the middle of the sentence.

"Because that obsessive bas***d couldn't tolerate she loved me!" Rey growled in anger.

"What?" Swayum questioned him, confusingly.

"Taani broke her engagement with him when she got to know she is pregnant with my child, she decided to come back to me, but that obsessive bas***d-" Rey filled him with whatever happened when taani was coming to him. What vishesh did to her, how he killed the baby growing inside her and left her to die infront of his house.

"-he killed himself when he was in mental asylum and his sister was involved with him, few months back when we were in mall, she attacked taani but now she is in jail. Taani was devastated after that, she was like a lifeless body, slowly but she is coming back to nornal." Rey continued and told him. Swayum was staring at him with numb eyes. His sister was going through so much and where was he? He questioned himself, feeling ashamed over himself. He didn't even contacted her after her engagement, he was living in a bubble that she is happy with vishesh, but in reality, she was suffering.

"Why didn't you tell me before? You hide about her from me? 5 months, from past 5 months she is suffering and you didn't even told me once-" Swayum accused him, the anger he had for himself, came out and he took it out on him even though he didn't wanted to.

"Dude, she wasn't in state to meet anyone. And i did what i thought, was best for her. You have no idea about her condition, she was so broken, she wouldn't even look at me without flinching, but with time, that changed. I tried to get her to agree to meet you but she refused to meet anyone." Rey explained him, he could understand his state of mind.

"I am sorry- I am sorry, i don't know what come over me." Swayum apologized, realizing accusing him was wrong. Instead of thanking him for taking care of his sister, he lashed out at him.

"Thats completely fine, swayum." Rey smiled at him.

"Hows she now?" Swayum asked him, looking at him with moist eyes.

"She is getting better now, but still she doesn't feel right meeting people. All her physical wounds had healed, but she is still depressed. She gets scared in crowd-" Rey told him, swayum nodded in response. He didn't knew how to react, tears rolled down his cheek.

"Swayum, i know the feeling, but don't feel guilty, instead try to mend your relationship with her. You have to work hard if you want her to get comfortable with you, trust you again." Rey said to him, he hugged him, consoling him. Swayum nodded in agreement, he will do anything to get his sister back.

"Swayum, don't tell about all this to anyone. I don't think its right, just tell them her engagement is broken and she is back in mumbai. And also tell them to not to talk about vishesh in front of her-" Rey told him, Swayum nodded in agreement. He would do anything to keep her happy and safe. He won't neglect her again.

"Rey, because of taani you left the team? Your dream of opening the academy?" Swayum asked him, suddenly.

"Taani is my first priority. I can open academy later, taani needs me more. And i know you must be wondering why i didn't told you all before, swayum, you know about the equation of taani and gang, and if they got to know i am distancing myself from group because of taani, they would have again started blaming her. I don't want that." He told him, swayum nodded in understanding. He felt grateful to rey, for keeping his sister safe.

"Does papa know about taani?"

"Yes, Rishi uncle knows." Rey answered him.

"Rey, i have to go now, but i will come back at night. We all decided to meet at sharon's place to talk about academy, so i have to rush." Swayum said to him, Rey nodded in understanding. Swayum left from there where as Rey went in his bedroom to take a nap since he was little tired too.

"Swayum, what did Rey said to you?" Sharon asked him, swayum could feel all the curious eyes of his friends on him.

"And why taani is here?" Simmi questioned him.

"She is shifting back to mumbai." Swayum answered her, convientely ignoring the question asked by sharon earlier.

"And what about her engagement?" An anxious kriya asked him, to clear her doubt. Swayum look at her, he knew why she was so curious to know about taani's relationship status and to an extent, he could understand that, Kriya has made many sacrifices in her life and finally she was looking for happiness, but in reality that happiness is not hers.

"Her engagement was broken 5 months back. And please guys, when don't talk about vishesh, specially infront of her." Swayum said to them, they all didn't missed the hatred and disgust in his voice when he spoke about vishesh.

"Her engagement was broken 5 months ago and she told you this now?" An amused simmi questioned him.

"So what? Its not like we were in touch-" He muttered, feeling guilty again.

"And can we guys drop this topic and discuss about dance academy?" Swayum said to them and much to his relief, they all nodded and went back to discuss about their dance academy.

"Sharon, I need to confess my love to Rey as soon as possible, before he decide to go back to taani." Kriya said to sharon in hushed tone.

"How about tonight?"

"Then tonight it is." Kriya agreed happily.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
minjal24 thumbnail
beautiful update
swayum now knows about taani...
hope dont mess things up