leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I hated the oversmart Krish. Amit should have slapped him. Nandini slapped Shivam. Why cant she do the same and slap Krish who is much much more irritating.

Only thing that brought smile to me was nani's Raj Kapoor and Nargis filmy comparison when Nandini and Krish had that eyelock.

Nandini does not suit the very young looking boy. Are they trying to do Asitva Ek Prem Kahani again?

And Shivam going through Nandini's cupboard and finding things.

Shivam does not know how Nandini is ill treated by Sudha and Nani.

Anandi's smiling face brought back old memories.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think Krish is with Kundan. Else why he's always trying to degrade Nandini? In yesterday's episode when he held her from falling everyone made fun of her. And, in spite of all this still he takes her video. Why? To show Kundan that this is grown  up Nandini? And,  I guess the slaps are not far away. He'll be slapped left, right and centre from Amit, Nandini and Shivam. 
Amanyu thumbnail
Why Krish is carrying knife in his bag.. He is afraid that Nandini may see knife instead of passport
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanyu

Why Krish is carrying knife in his bag.. He is afraid that Nandini may see knife instead of passport

That's the mystery. And, according to today's precap it looks as if he was talking to Kundan who is out of jail.
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

That's the mystery. And, according to today's precap it looks as if he was talking to Kundan who is out of jail.

Related to Kundan in some way --the negative Krish on its way
Amanyu thumbnail
What a pathetic story the writers wrote an MLA a powerful person cannot figure out where their family related people are but a villain who doesn't have any power or not even having any power and that much money and contacts us can find where Nandini is and he can also hire one person to play with Nandini's life🤢
We are not old gen people to believe whatever bullshit is shown in the show , I guess all the viewers who are viewing the show has talent that's the reason in earlier days BV was hit because it is near to reality but now not anymore as we already know the shows TRP's are gone down.

I may love to watch the shows for entertainment and relax but not interested in watching all the bullshit you are selling ðŸ˜¡
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
triangle/\  shivam--kundan--krish(nandani)
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The story is getting interesting 
Only thing don't like is all the attention bring given to the clown Krish realy he deserves a big fat slap and at least make him the real supporting role that he is --hope he turns negative then can dislike him more