The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First os on this memory loss track πŸ˜³
Will definitely read,want to comment on this πŸ˜³
It's awesome, I have read it just now πŸ˜Š
Thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Edited by Apudeep - 8 years ago
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
UNRES

Lanny πŸ€—

I know I've already told you what I feel about this wonderful piece but it's so good I wanted to post here too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Wow β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
Lanny this is BEAUTIFUL. As always, you've used Such simple words but the story woven is SO beautiful and heart touching, almost started crying because this is SO good πŸ˜­β€οΈ! So so beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sanskaar's pain n his feelings have been written so beautifully, I want to rave about how well you showed all this but I'm just too emotional right now πŸ˜­β€οΈ. He loves her so goddamn much β€οΈπŸ₯Ί. I wish the cvs do something like this in the show..or rather no or I'll seriously go mad bawling πŸ˜­
And you've written even Swara so so well, especially considering she's not one of our fav persons πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Kudos to that πŸ‘β­οΈ. Those flashes she had, the way she KNEW that she belongs to THAT man, not knowing that the same man is staring at her like a blind man looking at the sun for the first time β€οΈ. Uff lanny you're so good at this, this OS is beautifully painful πŸ˜­β€οΈβ€οΈ

*jhappi* for this πŸ€—
You should definitely write more, PLEASE β€οΈ promise me you will? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Love,
Yukthi
Edited by .FairyDust. - 8 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Unres

Dear Shruti,

This is such a lovely OS - I had fallen in love with the story the first time I had read it and now reading it all over again  makes me fall in love with it again- there is so much magic in it despite the pathos it evokes - that must be what Sanskaar would be feeling - seeing Swara and all the memories it brings back of the moments they had shared - he is aware that she has forgotten him and that this the reason she is unable to recognise him but then the heart is unwilling to listen. 

Swara, on the other hand, has vague yet clear memories - she cannot recall the face but is aware of the depth of the love she feels for a man - and is quite confused when her heart seems to recognise him. It is so true - how can one forget a love like that, you love with your heart and your memories are your brains. (But then if one followed this logic then the entire film history would have to be re-writtenπŸ˜‰

And the ending - when Sanskaar answers - "a lot like you" - the poignancy in that line brings tears to the eyes.

A truly beautiful OS - one that could be written only by someone like you.

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 8 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
painful and beautiful. can't say anything more right now. res 😭

unres hey Lanny. sorry for late unres. but I was totally numb yesterday after watching the show and after reading your story. your story is painfully beautiful. the way you have written sanskar's emotions is amazing. swara remembering him but she could not recognize him 😭 loved it. thank u for such a beautiful os.

p.s last line was awesome. 😳 Edited by Helee - 8 years ago
...Penknife... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I literally have tears in my eyes. Such a beautiful piece.
You have captured sanskaar's emotions so well ki kya batau 
The way swara remembered little bits from her past, the magnetic eye reference, just wonderful. 
Thank you so much writing this. After that nail biting promo I really needed something positive. 
And that last line just did it for me. 
Amazing work. :) πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by ...Penknife... - 8 years ago
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unreserving...

Lanny... πŸ€—This is one beautiful piece of work...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am reading it again and my eyes are wet all over again yet I can't help but to smile  You have written both Swara's and Sanskaar's perspectives beautifully.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ This is something I would love to see in show too... 😳
Love you for writing this piece...❀️ with simple words you created a heart touching beautiful shot...
you should definitely write more often Lanny... πŸ˜ƒ
will be looking forward for your next workπŸ˜‰

Love
Nitzy 😳
Edited by ..NightDragon.. - 8 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god ..this is so so beautiful and touching ..πŸ‘πŸ‘ totally loved it 
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lanny just got out meeting and read what you titled a Drabble but was actually a beautiful self contained litany. I loved it is too mild to explain. It's written so beautifully- it's simplicity makes it come alive and I just love the blend of perfect emotions from each of SwaSan in it. The confusion and yet totally undeniable attraction from swara, and the master touch with those little "flashes" she can't place but her heart perfectly does was superb. Sanskaar is beyond words amazing- his whole thought process made me want to cry and hug him and and that ending can only be called sublime. If we get anything like this in the show, we will all be sobbing with pain and happiness and all other wonderful emotions:).

PS: I've only reposted what I told you but I mean every word so wanted to share here too:) Edited by tootiefrootie11 - 8 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my God Lanny !! πŸ˜­ First of all come give me a hug πŸ€—
This piece is so so touching. I can totally feel Sanskaar's pain and it freaking kills me ! Oh God just reading this made me tear up again
 You've described his emotions so beautifully !! My baby... Oh I've never felt this way about any fictional character but Sanskaar ? He rules my heart β€οΈ.
Thank you for writing this seriously. Sam gave me the link and I came to the forum just to read it. This is beautiful. Really. πŸ‘