Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 17.sonal
Hey it ws very nyc..
Twinj's bedroom dynamics r always a treat...Loved it.
Originally posted by: kardooks
This was so nice and warm, Areeba I love it.
Love how Twinkle shows attitude when she's not getiing attention, and even more so loves how he pacifies her. He knows his wife too well and that's what I love about them, the way they both understands each other without having to say much.Wish we could get such scenes.
Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-
So simple yet such a beautiful read..the characteristics of Kunj and Twinkle are so relatable to that of the show, the way you weave your words to create admirable sentences which explodes with so much cuteness is such a treat, I couldn't help but imagine this story whilst reading it..it was captivating from beginning to endDid you have to go ahead and make the void in my heart greater than it already is..I was already missing their bedroom scenes and you just added to that with your story..I guess your punishment is to write more to rebuild the puncture I have 😊
Originally posted by: ...Shakti...
cvs need to hire you as a writer! this is my demand now!
gosh areeba this was PERFECT!!!the way you catch every small emotion and place it together uffi really am missing their bedroom romance on the show and honestly you could not have picked a better time to write this than now!kunj was sooo cute in this! and twinkle 😆 such a dramabaz!we need this back in the show!
Originally posted by: harshi2000
This is just so adorable loved it
Very well written Areeba
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom
Inayah, this is payback for not updating your OS Series. I'll post nice romantic piece when you decide to update! 😈Thank you though for such kind words! I'm glad you liked it and it means a lot that you appreciated my writing style!