Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good part. 
Thank you for not making dipali vamp. Rk and dips handled maturely. But i can't wait for rk's surprise to madhu. No twists pretty please😊
Thank you for pm.
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it eagerly waiting for the next part plz update soon
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dipz and rk convo was beautifully written had tears,the emotions were so original
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unresed my comment on page. 85... please check it Doc!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part 
At last rk n dips are sorted

Waiting for madhu n rk sort their live issues 
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phew everything sorted peacefully between rk and dips!!  Dips is very nice in this story lol!!! Now what has rk planned for madhu?? Waiting to read more!!  Nice update thanks for pm 
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
nice update
hope RK tells his feelings to madhu soon
Thanks for the pm dear 
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow dips is so good. Am so glad. She is indeed a nice human being. Rk and dips conversation was nice. Both had unburdened themself and brought the necessary closure. Am sure dips would find someone for herself. And her aim would also be achieved. Yeah to win balraj !
RK why are you making your madhu wait. Look she is drowned in her misery. Give this party soon and bring out the innocent madhu. 
Thanks for the quick update !Now eagerly waiting for the next part...
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 25

Madhu opened the packet and found a beautiful peach gown in it with a pearl necklace and earrings. A smile crept on her face as the tears shined through the eyes. Her heart started to almost scream at her that RK loves her but them she closed her eyes as if to drown those voices shutting them out. No, she didn't want herself dreaming uselessly and then facing a harder heartbreak. The truth of the day is that Dipali and RK have got back together. Isn't she seeing, how happy he is since he met Dipali. But then he didn't even talk once about what happened between them or anything related to Dipali. Does that mean that he isn't with her. Her eyes widened. But then he had been so worried to meet her and then only after meeting with her he is so excited that he isn't sitting for  a single minute since they came back.. She can't ignore what is screaming right in front of her eyes to believe some stupid assumption because her mind wants to believe that. She ashok her head angrily at herself and walked into the changing room. 

After sometime, she was standing in front of the mirror trying to look her best and not look like she was crying inside. She had to put up a bright smile for RK and Dipali. Just then there was a knock at the door. Madhu turned to the door. 

"come in " she said nervously expecting RK. 

The door opened and it was the room service guy standing. "Good evening Mrs Kundra.." he said with a smile and it seemed he was unusually amused over something. 

"yes.. " she asked confused and a little conscious of her address as. 

"Mr. Kundra is waiting for you in the garden. ." he said still smiling a little too widely. 

Madhu nodded her head stepping forward. 

"Come mam.. I will guide you.. " he said walking begins her. 

Soon they reached a secluded private garden. The man bowed a little taking her leave and Madhu missed her head and thanked him.

She walked in the curtain door only to find RK standing with a contended smile. He was dressed in a tux and looked like a prince straight from the fairy tales. Madhu broke into a smile slightly thinking of her bizarre imagination. 
She looked around. The place was decorated beautifully. The blue and black curtains were adding contrast to the evening of the desert landscape.

Madhu looked at him. " what's this?" She asked.

"I thought to give you a party after all that you did for me" he said with a smile though his eyes had a naught glint.

Madhu smiled though it didnt reach her eyes. Her belief was strengthened. RK is giving her a party so he could thank her for reuniting him with Dipali. 

"Sit.." RK said pulling the chair for her. Madhu sat down looking around.

On one platform was kept a piano. She broke into a hurtful smile seeing it as she remembered her earlier dinner with RK. She wished to go back to that time. Somewhere she even thought that coming here was a big mistake. She ruined her perfect life.

"Have you talked to Dipali.. When will she come?" Madhu asked trying to make herself realize the reality.

"Come on Madhu.. You seem to be a little too obsessed with her.. I am seriously getting that feeling like she and you are a couple. 

Madhu frowned hearing him and hit his arm. "I was just asking.."  she said. 

"Don't do that Madhu.. I feel possessive.. " RK said sulking. 

Madhu broke into a laugh seeing him and he smiled contended looking at her. Finally he was able to light up the surroundings with her laugh. 

"Come? Where?" RK asked rather confused.

After the laughter died down, there was a minute of silence between the two. 

"I am happy to see that you are so happy.." she said looking at him lovingly
"never ever will you get upset now.. " she said as of threatening him. 

"Nope.. Never.. You gave me everything.. And even if I get upset.. You know where to find me right.." he said with a naughty glint in his eyes as he winked at her hinting at their first meet. 

Madhu's eyes went wide hearing him and she hit him again. RK burst out laughing. 

"Don't you have a good bye message for me ?" She asked with a teary smile.

"why should I say goodbye? " he asked suddenly off guard. 

" I am going.. I have booked my flight for tonight.. " she said looking at him but trying to hold everything in herself.. 

" Wouldn't we be going together.. Like we came.. " he said astonished. 

"Come on.. You met Dipali after so long.. You would stay here.. While I don't want to be a disturbance and besides Dad wants me back in office.. He is scared I would leave his work again.." she said faking a laugh. 

RK knew that was made up.. But he let it go. After all how long is it going to be. 

"So.. Don't you have to say anything for goodbyes " she said again trying to control the shakiness of her voice. 

"Yes I have a lot to say to you.." RK said smiling.

Madhu looked at him confused as he walked away.  As soon as she was out of his gaze again, her tears started to make way. She kept looking the other way as she tried to hold her tears wiping them off. Just then she heard the sound of piano. She turned around surprised when she found RK playing the piano with a sweet smile on his face. Each of his antic made her fall in love with him even more. She cursed thinking why Dipali was taking so long. It was tough to see herself living a dream and not fall for it. 

Main rahoon ya na rahoon
Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna
Mujhe neend aaye jo aakhiri
Tum khwabon mein aate rehna
Bas itna hai tumse kehna  

RK looked at her as he sang the last line with a smile as his eyes were radiating happily. Madhu felt herself losing in that moment as she stared at RK and the music filled her ears and soul. She wished the time to stop in that moment and this moment gets preserved as it was. 

Main rahoon ya na rahoon
Tum mujhme kahin baaki rehna 

RK again looked at the keys of the piano as his lips formed a smile imagining his life with Madhu. Each look at her face made him realise how he was meant to be with her and how much he wanted her presence to light up his darkened life. 

Kisi roz baarish jo aaye
Samajh lena boondon mein main hoon
Subah dhoop tumko sataaye
Samajh lena kirno mein main hoon  

RK looked at her carefully as if trying to tell her something. 

Kuch kahun ya na kahun
Tum mujhko sada sunte rehna
 Bas itna hai tumse kehna 

Madhu was now looking at him as she lost herself in him. He heart was now beating faster as she thought that he meant to say something to her. 
She suddenly saw herself and RK dancing to the music swaying gracefully in front of her eyes. A smile crept on her face seeing both of them happily lost in each other. 

She was brought back to herself when she saw RK actually standing inches away from her. 

Hawaaon mein lipta hua main
Guzar jaaunga tumko chhu ke 

He sang as he walked past her, singing that close to her ear. She felt his breath touch the side of her neck and chills ran down her spine. 

Agar mann ho to rok lena
Thehar jaaunga in labon pe  

Madhu turned to look at him but couldn't find him behind her. She looked around confused just when she heard him again very close to her ear. 

Main dikhu ya na dikhu
Tum mujhko mehsoos karna
Bas itna hai tumse kehna  

He said as he held her hand and actually made her rotate holding her hand above her head. Her dress swayed around her beautifully and she even felt herself following what he made her do. She didn't even have to think about it. 

Bas itna hai tumse kehna 
 Main rahun ya na rahun
Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna.. 

He walked backwards as he sang the final part as if now asking her to decide and come to him. There was silence all around now. It  seemed as if even the surroundings waited for her reply. She kept looking at him trying to comprehend what just happened and was it really that which she thought. She looked at RK standing at a distance with a smile on his face. She was about to step ahead but then the thought struck her. It was all for Dipali. She would be here any time. And what if he really wants to be with Dipali and she was reading too much into it. RK heard the sound of heels step.  He looked at the source of sound and saw her step back. His smile dropped. He looked up again hurry and confused that Madhu didn't want to be with him. He was still trying to think when she stepped back again, and then turned around running away. 

RK looked at her retreating figure and looked ahead hurt. He closed his eyes in pain as he realised that she didn't want to be with him. 

Madhu was running down the road now as she wiped her tears frantically. Images of their times together flashing in front of her eyes. A part of her cursing her for not grabbing his hand and take him away while another part screaming that he is with Dipali. 

"Madhu " she heard someone call her from behind. 

She stopped and turned around to find Dipali standing there. 

"Where are you running away?" she asked her with her hands in front of her chest. 

"Dipali.. Rishabh.. He is waiting for you.. " she said quickly trying to escape the question thinking that she might accuse her of being too close to RK. 

"no.. He is waiting for you.." she said raising her eyebrow. 

"No Dipali.. You are taking it wrong.. " she tried to defend herself. 

"Who are you running away from? He loves you.. And you love him.. Then why all this..?" she asked desperately. 

"That's not true.. You and RK love each other.. And you deserve to be together.. " Madhu said shaking her head trying to prove it to herself. 

"yes true... We love each other.. But as RK said our lives have changed.. We have changed.. We care for each other.. Maybe even love each other but it's no more enough to keep us together... He is not my RK anymore.. He is your Rishabh " she said with a sad smile. 

"what do you mean..? " she asked confused. 

"Madhu.. We have changed.. The incidents in the past year have totally jilted whatever we believed. We were different people then..  I don't know this RK who is filled with hatred along with this immense love and passion at the same time.. I don't know this RK who had gone through difficult and dark times.. My RK was a cheerful, fun loving person.. Totally pampered by his family and innocent of any vice.. And not only him.. Even I have changed. His Dipali was a confident and chirpy girl.. Who would never have gotten scared of anything.. You know I used to walk out of RK 's hearing some times.. Because I felt like having stronger arguments for the case and couldn't hold myself back.. But see me now.. Hiding in this small city scared so that my family stays safe. He never knew this girl.. Sure we care for each other but we have changed a bit too much to stay together any more.. Our circumstances have changed.. We have changed and as well the definition of love for us has changed.. " she completed. 

"But..." Madhu still couldn't understand. 

"But I will always be thankful to you.. " Dipali said interrupting. 

Madhu looked at her. 

"you brought RK here..  And we got the much needed closure.. What I wanted to tell both of you is that I am engaged.. My parents were too scared for me and got me engaged to this guy.. He is nice and decent.. But I always felt like I am cheating RK because I knew he would still be waiting for me thinking I am his true loyal love.. And I think it was the same for him.. But thank you that you brought RK so we could both free each other from the ties we had created.. "

Madhu looked at her shocked as another thought crept her mind. Does RK know this? Did he choose her because Dipali rejected him? Or he really loves her. 

"Does Rishabh know this?" she asked getting scared to hear the answer though. Even though the reality that she loves him wouldn't change but then she knew it would hurt her to think that she is a second option for him. 

"well.. He was just too excited and so much engrossed in explaining to me why he can't be with me anymore.. That I couldn't tell him about it. " Dipali said laughing slightly. 

Madhu sighed in relief. "So.. Rishabh loves me?" she asked smiling through the happy tears. 

"Yes he does.. Now go back to him.. " she said shooing her away. 

"now go to him.. He must be broken to see you walk away..." Dipali said. 

"How do you know that? "she asked confused. 

"Come on Madhu.. I am lawyer and not boasting but yes a pretty good one.. Why else would you be running around in that beautiful gown.." she said teasingly. 

"ohh" madhu said smiling through the tears as she looked at herself.. 

"and I must say.. RK's choice has really improved.. " Dipali said pretending to scrutinise her. 

Madhu blushed hearing her as she knew Dipali meant it for her. 

"You are happy right" she asked her. 

"Yes I am.. And I am even more happy that you think so much about me.. Now go will you? Or you want me to change my mind " she said threatening. 

Madhu broke into a smile and tears started flowing from her eyes. 

"No not at all" she said as she hugged Dipali tightly and she hugged her back with a smile. 

Madhu parted from her and nodded her head. She quickly ran into the hotel again. She went to the garden but RK was nowhere to be found. She ran to their room and he was sitting on the bed looking out of the window, clearly lost in thoughts. She walked up to him and sat beside him. 

"You said to me that you didn't know to play piano.. " she said trying to act stubborn. 

"I learned it later on.." RK said looking away. 

"Why? " she asked wanting to hear from him. 

"Leave it now.. It's no use.." he said shrugging. 

"why can't you tell anything in the first go..? Not even what happened between you and Dipali.. Not even that which you tried to tell me down there.. " Madhu said tired. 

"Maybe because I want you to stay close to know the answers.." RK said looking at her. He had pain radiating through them. 

Madhu looked at him and a smile broke on her lips. 

"Why can't you say it straight away..? Maybe that would be enough to keep me close.. " she said with a smile. 

"Would it?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Yes.. " she said. 

Rk looked at her happily as he felt Madhu closer to himself now. 

"Come on.. Say it" she said acting angry. 

"And what would be the compensation for how you spoiled my ideal proposal.. " he asked naughtily. 

"Whatever you say.." she said batting her eyes. 

Rk broke into a smile seeing her. 
He got down, kneeling on one knee on the floor. He held her hands as he looked at her with conviction. 

"Madhu... The day I saw you the first time, I knew that I needed you.. I had lost myself to whatever came in my life.. I was so weak that I gave into everything I shouldn't have.. But then you came along and changed my outlook to life. You taught me to stand upto all that is wrong and fight for myself.. You found the right in me when I even I couldn't do that.. And now.. I am dependent on you for every ounce of strength to go on.. I don't know what to say to you because Love is not what I feel.. I have said love you before but it wasn't this strong.. It wasn't this intense as to be so dependent on someone.. You even played my wife to help me against my family.. Will you stay with me forever? Will you be my wife in real..? "

Madhu had tears flowing freely by now. She nodded her head frantically as she embraced him. She held him closer to herself and even he held her as if never to leave. After a few minutes, RK spoke again. 

"I have always felt bad that we don't remember our first meeting.. " he said smiling naughtily as Madhu gasped hearing him. She parted quickly and slapped on his shoulder while RK smiled naughtily. 

"Either you don't speak at all our you speak too much.. " Madhu said trying to act offended but RK knew better.. 

Rk held her cheek as he caressed it while Madhu closed her eyes savoring the feeling. She felt emotions bursting in herself as her breaths deepened. She felt she would miss her breaths. She quickly stood up and walked to the window looking out as she tried to soothen her breathing. Rk felt even more crazy seeing the reaction her body was giving to his touch. He came to stand behind her. He brushed her hair softly to one side of the shoulder. He came closer to her and whispered in her ear. 

"Please Madhu.." he whispered. 

Madhu closed her eyes as passion filled her. 

Rk held the zip of her dress as he unzipped it slowly and Madhu felt goosebumps rushing through her body with each inch of skin being exposed to him. He kissed her shoulder and Madhu immediately turned around and hugged him, hiding her face in his chest. 

"You want me to stop? " RK asked worried. 

Madhu looked up at him with passion filled eyes. "Don't you want to see the face you love?" she asked with a teasing smile. 

Rk smiled hearing her.  "You remember that I said.." he said. 

"Yeah.. I could never decide if you meant what you said or not.. " she said. 

"So are you able to decide it now?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah.. "she nodded. 

"What?" 

She lifted herself on the toes of her feet and kissed his lips. The kiss though started as soft, soon changed to intense where both fought for dominion. They hungrily lead each other to the bed while still kissing and almost feel on it. With their lips still mating, RK pulled down the gown, he had unzipped. Madhu felt goosebumps run through her body as she was exposed to him. It was a first in her memory but it still felt so natural. As if it was meant to be this way. RK climbed on top of her almost naked body as he descended from her lips to her neck while she moaned in pleasure. 

After the extensive love making session, both lay spent on the bed. Madhu had her eyes closed enjoying the bliss while RK was looking at her. She turned to him feeling his gaze on her. He smiled contended at her as a tear rolled down his eye. Seeing his tear, Madhu's dams gave way as her tears started to flow, first slowly but when RK asked her what happened she burst out crying. 

"what happened baby! " he asked worried. 

Madhu hugged him." I thought I lost you " she said in between her sobs. 

"I am sorry Madhu I should have told you long back.." he said while consoling her. 

"what? " she suddenly looked at him intently as tears were still brimming in those eyes. 

" That I love you.. " he said with a smile. 

"You loved me earlier?" she asked surprised. 

"Yeah.. Quite some time.. I was scared that you will think I am taking advantage of your friendship.. "

" why would I think that?! " she exclaimed. 

"because you trusted me so much as to live with me and then even pretended to be wife.. I didn't want you thinking that I used your trust and took advantage of it.. That's what I told Shamsher sir too.." he said. 

"Dad knew?! "she said astonished. 

"yeah.. That night at the party. He understood what I feel for you" he said with a smile. 

"and he didn't even bother to tell me! He just said he won't mind if we marry for real "she said astonished at her father's betrayal. 

RK chuckled seeing the dramatic reaction she gave. 

" then why did we come here? " she asked confused. 

"Because you were so excited about this.. You didn't even take my opinion on it.. You were just so happy to meet your girlfriend" RK said teasingly. 

Madhu poked her elbow in his stomach, and giggled to herself. 

"and besides I did want to see if Dipali was fine " he said. 

Madhu smiled seeing him and hugged him with a contended smile. 

"And I thought you love Dipali and I can't take that away from you" she said disappointed with herself. 

"So did you realise that you love me anytime earlier " he asked curious. 

"Yeah" she said with her eyes closed  

"When? " he asked. 

"I can't say for sure but I was sure if it last night when you kissed me" she said blushing a little .

"oh really..? You want to realise that again? " he said with a teasing smile. 

"I want to keep realising it again and again" she said in a whisper. 

RK smirked at her and soon they both were drowning in sheer passion for each other again. 

--"--------

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First!
Why the hell u always post ur update on the last post & push me to the next page??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† But thats okay... I forgive u bcos u have given this lovely romantic update to read...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Its a WOW update... πŸ‘πŸ‘
The way u have written it was sheer brilliance... Just loved it, Doc! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aww... Madhu almost spoiled Rk's dreamy proposal... But then thanks to this sweet dips who came on the right time & cleared the air... I laughed hard when madhu & dipali hugged... πŸ€£ Never seen that before in any story or in our show... Yeah, dips is now madhu's girlfriend like Rk said...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Rk playing piano for her... I was sure that scene will come up in the future when rk proposes madhu & here it came .. That song added more emotion to the scene.. Loved it..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Aww... Rk in tux & madhu in peace color gown... They are indeed a fairy tale couple... πŸ˜³
His proposal was sweet... Nice choice of words ... She was really his strenght & she made him stronger & taught him to fight back for his right & life...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Then their hot sweet love making...☺️ Telling each other when they fell in love... Lol! Poor malik will face his daughter's wrath when she returns back home for not telling her before that Rk loves her... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But i liked Malik's decision... He left it for his daughter to discover... Thats so nice of him...😳😳 Thoroughly enjoyed reading this update dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› Will be waiting for ur next update & haan... Try to post that in a new page...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago