Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update
Please update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 10 : Expressive

Soft breeze was caressing their faces, he slide his hand in hers and held it tightly as they begun to walk on the sand bare feet. They had come to beach after a long drive from home, and it felt heavenly. Stars were twinkling in sky, making the atmosphere more beautiful.

"Its beautiful." She mumbled, coming to the beach with him at wee hours of night, made her feel ecstatic.

"But not more than my jaan." She blushed when she heard his voice. He let out a chuckle and kissed her cheek. They sat down on the cold sand. She shifted close to him and rested her head on his shoulder where as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his arms. These small small moments made her fall for him more harder. Make her believe in fairy tales and wished for one with him. He was her prince charming and she wants to be his princess forever.

A sigh escaped her lips. She was in bliss. She was feeling complete.

A soft smile was playing on her lips when they returned back home after a late night drive. They went to beach, spend some time there in peaceful environment. They didn't talked much, but enjoyed the comfortable silence and presence of one another. Taani locked the door of her room properly once they  entered inside, since it was getting late. She didn't allowed him to go back home. She watched him shyly as he stripped his clothes off till he was left just in his boxers. Rey lay down on the bed and signaled her to join him. She removed the shawl she had wrapped around her and slide inside the covers. Rey wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in his arms.

"Did you enjoyed?" He asked her softly, he slide his hand inside her top, gently rubbing her belly. Taani hummed him in response, not trusting her voice.

"Sleep, sweetheart. You look tired-" He whispered softly, Rey kissed her head making her smile, she snuggle in to his arms and closed her eyes to sleep where as he watched her sleeping, admiring her angelic face, and soon tiredness took over him and he slipped into peaceful slumber.

"Di!! Taani Di!" 

She woke up with jerk when she heard abhi calling out for her, he knocked the door continuously where as she debated whether to open the door or not. She glanced at Rey, who was sleeping peacefully. At first she thought of waking him up but didn't had heart to do so.

"Do you have any plans of breaking the door? Stand quietly, I'm coming." Taani shouted out, so that abhi could hear her. She got down from bed and adjusted her clothes properly before she opened the door and quickly come out and shut the door so nobody could see Rey who was sleeping on her bed.

"What do you want?" She glared at abhi who was standing outside her room.

"Mom is calling you for breakfast." Abhi told her in strained tone.

"-and i know Rey jiju is sleeping inside." Abhi continued and told her while smiling mischievously. Taani's eyes widen in shock, she wonder how he got to know about it.

"How?" 

"I saw you both coming back home from somewhere last night. Where you both went at that time of night?" Protective brother mode kicked in and he questioned his elder sister.

"We went for a drive and dare you tell this to anyone." Taani threaten her brother.

"Only if you buy me a new game-" Abhi trailed off, smiling evilly at his sister who was glaring at him. But she knew she had to seal his mouth else he won't hesitate and tell everyone about Rey and her.

"Deal!" Taani held her hand out, abhi smiled at his victory and shook his hand with hers.

"Now get my and Rey's breakfast in my room and don't tell anyone about him." Taani ordered him, Abhi raised his one eye brow at her and look at her with serious look.

"Please!" Taani added seeing his expressions and made a best innocent face possible, knowing nobody can say no to this face.

"You know, you could win best manipulator award." Abhi narrowed his eyes but melted down infront of her baby face.

"I'll take that as a compliment and don't forget about breakfast." Taani smiled at him over sweetly and went inside her room while Abhi walked away from there to get breakfast for her and Rey.

Scroll down for more

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

"Thank you, Abhi." Taani thanked her brother and took the breakfast tray from him. Abhi shook his head and went away from there. Taani closed the door and moved inside. She placed the food tray on side table then sat on the bed, beside him.

"Rey-" She called out for him ever so lovingly. She admired him, removed his hair falling on his forehead. A soft smile was playing on her lips.

Rey opened his eyes, feeling her soft touch. He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward her, causing her to fall over him. She gasped loudly and clutched his shoulders tightly, in fear of getting hurt. He breathed in enchanting fragrance which once again casted a spell over him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

"I wish to get up like this every morning." He sighed heavenly, he nuzzled his face in crook of her neck. Taani lifted her head and gave a small shy smile to him.

"Good morning, jaan." He peck her lips softly, causing crimson red hues to spread across her cheeks. The morning turned out to best morning for him when she leaned and kissed his cheek.

"I have got a pair of clothes from bhai's room, you can get ready then we will have breakfast together." Taani suggested and Rey agreed with her. Rey went in washroom to take shower where as taani got busy in choosing a dress for herself, since Rey was taking her out today, she wants look best.

In afternoon, taani was sitting in hall, waiting for Rey, she was quite excited to go out of the house after so many days. She smiled when her gaze fall over him, he was dressed in black three piece suit, looking handsome like always. But he wasn't alone, her brother, swayum was also with him along with a girl whom she recognized to be Kate, swayum's girlfriend.

"Hey, baccha! You are going out somewhere?" Swayum asked his sister with curiosity since she wasn't allowed to go out of the house for safety reasons.

"Me & Taani are going to select our rings, day after tomorrow is our engagement, Remember?" Rey answered him before taani could, he understood swayum's worry and assured her. Swayum nodded in response, knowing nothing will happen to his sister till rey is with her.

"Taani, meet kate, my girlfriend. And Kate, she is my baby sis, taani." Swayum introduced them to each other. Kate stepped forward and hugged taani, taking her by surprise. To be honest, she hadn't expected a supermodel like her to friendly with her.

"I had heard alot about you from them, its nice to meet you-" Kate beamed in happily, pointing Rey and Swayum.

"I like her already, bhai. She is cute." Taani told her brother who smiled seeing her reaction.

"You guys talk, Me & Rey have some work, we will be back in a moment." Swayum said to them before he walked away with Rey.

"Taani, I'm throwing a party tonight, and you are invited. Will you come?" Kate asked her, who was confused, she wasn't allowed to go for parties and nor anyone will let her go to attend it.

"I can't. I am sorry, kate. I'm not allowed to-" 

"Babes, just for sometime, please? I'll come to pick you and drop you here safely. I promise. I don't have many friends in mumbai and i'll fell good if you will come." Kate pleaded to her, making it difficult for her to deny her. Thats the biggest problem she had, she can never say no to anyone.

"But what about bhai and Rey? They will never agree-"

"Don't worry about them, I'll talk to them. Now please say yes. Please." Kate said to taani who debated, whether to agree or not.

"Its won't look good if i deny. And she is close to bhai & Rey, they trust her that means i can go with her." Taani thought to herself.

"Okay, I'll come but only for sometime." Taani agreed to her, Kate smiled and hugged her, thanking her. She was happy that swayum's family is accepting her, first his father and now her sister, she sure one by one she will win everyone's heart.

"Taani, lets go!" Rey called out for her as he entered there, taani nodded and left from there with him, all the while hoping she hadn't done anything wrong by agreeing with kate to attend her party.

Please do leave your feedback :)
paddu503 thumbnail
Lovely update. ...
Taarey are so amazing couple. ...
Taani is going to  party ...hope there is no problem at party...
Continue soon 
princess_tara thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it a lot
Edited by princess_tara - 7 years ago
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update
I missed this story a lot
Rey can b a romantic when he wants
I loved the bond that taani nd abhi shares
Hope late doesnt get taani in trouble
Update soon
Thnkx for the pm

kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome..
Next part me hungama pakka hai...so excited..

Continue soon..