Superb update
kaash rey k parents b manik k parents jaise hote
nandini ab tk taani ko hate kyu krti h
hope rey ki mom koi new drama na create kre
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesme update.. 
whats wrong with kria... why did she always try to put fuel into fire... Haaah.. I just hate her..
Taani and kabeer just rocking...
Manik mon is really sweet...
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nic update
Amazing
Kriya y kyu kr rahi hai...
Update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 32

"Taani, are you alright? You can go and rest if you are feeling tired-" Rey said to his wife, who looked little uncomfortable and tired and swelling in her feet was also not helping her either.

"I think Rey is right, you look tired." Alina spoke concerned for her, navya too agreed with them. Taani nodded, she was about to say something when she noticed Rey's mother, avantika approaching them.

"Rey-" Avantika called out for her son who was quite shocked seeing her.

"Yes, mom." He whispered, looking hopeful as ever. Avantika glance at taani who shifted uncomfortably in her place.

"I want to talk to you, in private." Avantika said to Rey who nodded positively in response and both mother-son duo walked away from there. Taani smiled softly while staring at their retreating figures, she hope his mother forgives him.

Kabir moved toward taani.

"Poor you! Tere toh sasural wale bhi zaalim hai!" Kabir joked earing a smack on his arm from her.

"Shut up, Kabir!"

"What shut up? I mean its been 3 years, its high time they accept your & Rey's marriage." Kabir pointed out, though he might be the one who fight with taani and rey on every small thing, but he also care about them the most.

"Its not easy for them too, Kabir. I'm not their choice, they think i broke their son's marriage and in a way, it was true. I can't expect them to forget everything  accept me." Taani said to him, Kabir narrowed her eyes at him.

"Maate! Aap mahaan ho-" Kabir joined his hand together in front of her, making navya and alina laugh while taani rolled her eyes at him.

Avantika and Rey were standing in garden, so that they could talk in private.

"Congratulations, Rey! I heard she is pregnant-" Avantika smiled at her son, who look at her, surprised by her reaction.

"Mom-"

"I am happy for you, Rey, but it hurts to know that you don't even find us worthy enough to share your happiness with us. First your wedding and now this-"

"Mom, you have no idea how much i wanted to, but-"

"But your wife stopped you. Right? I can't believe my son has become a puppet in someone's hands." Avantika cut him off, his mother venomous words shocked him.

"Mom, i know you don't have good opinion about taani, but don't regrade her like this. She is not like this, she had never stopped me, specially when it comes to you guys, but it was my decision. It was my decision to not to tell you, because i knew you won't be with me in my happiness." Rey answered his mother in stern tone.

"Really? So, you have already assumed everything-"

"Then what else do you want me to do? You broke every relation with me, why? Because i chose to be with someone else, not sharon. Why can't you understand i never loved sharon-" Rey look at him mother, pleading through his eyes, wanting her to understand him and his emotions for once.

"Then whom you love? That girl, who sold her body to you for some money? Who cheated her brother and snatched all his property? The one who wanted to abort your child?" Disgust was lacing her tone as avantika spoke. Rey was beyond shock, he couldn't believe what his mother saying. Anger bubbled up inside him, if only the person standing before him wasn't his mother, he himself doesn't want what he would have done to that person who had spoke such venomous things about his wife.

Scroll down for more
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

"MOM!" He roared in anger. His eyes were blazing fire.

"Don't shout, Rey. It won't change the fact. Kriya had told us everything about your darling wife. We know what kind of girl she is-" Avantika retorted back, his eyes widen when he heard his friend kriya's name. She was the one who told all this about taani to his family? But why?

"And you believed everything she said. Tomorrow, someone will come and say whatever bad he wants about me, and you guys will believe him? Unbelievable! Mom, don't you have faith in me? Don't you have any faith in my choice?" Rey questioned his mother, his voice was heavy with the pain.

"Mom, you don't know many things about taani. Kriya told you truth, but in not whole truth. Taani didn't sold herself to me, her step brother did because she was a burden on him. She didn't snatched his property, that was her property, her right. Her father left his property on her name, but her brother hated that. And about aborting the baby, she never wanted to give up on her child. She was unsure, nervous when she got to know about her pregnancy, she thought she wasn't ready to be a mother yet and i guess, it was normal, but not once she thought of killing the baby." Rey clarified everything before his mother. True, whatever Kriya told them was truth but manipulated truth.

Avantika was beyond shocked, it took to everything in.

"You know, she was just 18 when her brother sold her to me because he couldn't repay the rent. He was ready to sold her to someone else if i refuse. I wanted to save her, she was so innocent and i didn't wanted her life to get spoil because she got a bas***d in the name of brother. I brought taani from there and she started living in my penthouse. I, myself don't know when i started liking her. Then you guys fixed my marriage with sharon, i didn't wanted to marry her, but you guys forced me. You threaten to break every tie with me, i didn't wanted to lose you guys, but then i realized i can't live without taani too. Sharon was just a friend to me, but taani was my life." Rey told his mother, who was still trying to digest everything she had heard.

"But why will kriya tell us lies?" She voiced out her doubt.

"That i don't know, mom. But i will find out very soon." Rey answered with determination, avantika gave a small nod in return.

"I don't want you to take any decision in hasty. Take your time and if you doubt whatever i said about taani is true or not, then you can ask anyone about her. You will get same reply, all will tell you how amazing she is." Rey said to his mother who was zoned out. He kept his hand on avantika's shoulder.

"Mom, lets go inside. All must be looking for you-" Rey whispered softly, Avantika nodded in agreement. She needed time to think about everything. They both walk inside the mansion and joined the sangeet ceremony.

After the snageet ceremony ended, Rey entered his room and found his wife sleeping on the bed, she had changed into her PJs. Rey locked the door and moved inside. He striped his clothes till he was left just in his boxer briefs and slide inside the covers.

"Thank god! You came, my cuddly-bear." He chuckled when he heard his wife's sleepy voice. She shifted close to him and wrapped her arms around him, cuddling with him.

"What did auntie said? Is she still angry with you?" Taani asked him in sleepy tone.

"I don't think so. But can't say anything, I will talk to her one more time tomorrow, there are many things we need to talk about and clear the doubts." Rey answered her. He slide his hand inside her top, caressing the little baby bump, which gave her goosebumps.

"Don't do that. I feel ticklish." She complained, his touch stir emotions in her heart. A desire crept with in her.

"Make you feel ticklish or horny?" He teased her, she gasped when his hand moved inside the bottoms of her PJs. Her eyes snapped open and she look at him.

"Besharam-" She mumbled and moaned feeling his fingers caressing her down there. Rey let out a throaty chuckle seeing her reaction.

"Reyaansh! Don't do that. I wanna sleep-" She spoke with great difficulty as he continued his sweet assault. Rey nuzzled his face in crook of her neck, placing soft feathery kisses on her neck.

"You sure? You wanna sleep?" Rey asked her to confirm.

"Urgh! No!" Taani groaned in frustration, she came on top of him and captured his lips in hers, kissing him wildly. And soon their clothes were on the floor and they made love to each other.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woo awesome update
know kriya ki band bagegi
waiting for next update
update soon
manan_vrushan thumbnail
amazing update...👏
update soon...
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Kriya's truth is out..
But why is she doing this?
Rey's mom's words are so ugly..

parini thumbnail
Finally kriya Ka sach sabko pata chalega
Can't wait for it
Pls update fast
Heena_Hina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Argh Kriya not again what the hell wrong with her...
Just hate her...
Quite emotional update with amazing and hot Taarey part...