AMRITA AT THE SAAWARIYA PREMIER !!

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
#1

Hey guys...check out these pics i found on the search!😛

A few other pics from priya-chintan show !

Luv,

Vandu😉

Edited by togepe30 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

830

Users

3

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
gorgeous 😳

haha i remember that hug she gave to sona..and ranbir just looked on...my friend goes to me ranbir was probably cursing her for refusing to kiss him 😆
Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: srk_lover

gorgeous 😳

haha i remember that hug she gave to sona..and ranbir just looked on...my friend goes to me ranbir was probably cursing her for refusing to kiss him 😆

Oh lol.......I was thinking the same !😆

He must be thinking....I wish she had agreed to do the movie.....she is looking super-cute....But seriously....I wish that director had agreed to do away with that kiss-scene....I soo wanna see these 2 together!😳

missy14 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh lol.......I was thinking the same !😆

😆😆thinking the same😉

He must be thinking....I wish she had agreed to do the movie.....she is looking super-cute....But seriously....I wish that director had agreed to do away with that kiss-scene....I soo wanna see these 2 together!😳

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
#5

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2037348413730439629

https://x.com/i/status/2037348413730439629
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: BhataktiJawani · 6 months ago

This pic came on my feed I thought it was Sara until i realised saw the UN!!! I always thought she resembles Saif but i was wrong....

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".