Hey guys...check out these pics i found on the search!😛
A few other pics from priya-chintan show !
Luv,
Vandu😉
Page
of
1Hey guys...check out these pics i found on the search!😛
A few other pics from priya-chintan show !
Luv,
Vandu😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: srk_lover
gorgeous 😳
haha i remember that hug she gave to sona..and ranbir just looked on...my friend goes to me ranbir was probably cursing her for refusing to kiss him 😆
Oh lol.......I was thinking the same !😆
He must be thinking....I wish she had agreed to do the movie.....she is looking super-cute....But seriously....I wish that director had agreed to do away with that kiss-scene....I soo wanna see these 2 together!😳
Originally posted by: togepe30
Oh lol.......I was thinking the same !😆
😆😆thinking the same😉
He must be thinking....I wish she had agreed to do the movie.....she is looking super-cute....But seriously....I wish that director had agreed to do away with that kiss-scene....I soo wanna see these 2 together!😳
😆😆
https://x.com/startweet16/status/2103142498654986264?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
20