Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Amazing update! 
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Amazing update...
Taani is not pregnant...
Kria's plan to kidnap taani and keeping her somewhere is scary...but what she want to do with her...
Update soon...
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it
What kriya is going to do
Cont soon
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update.. 
Last part was scary
Resonance thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part
will they kidnap her make her safe
nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. ..aww taani is so cute. ..rey's protective side. ..oh god kriya going to kidnapped taani. .eager to read
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

- | Chapter 59 | -

Taani was on her way back to home when car broke down in middle of the way. The driver and her body guard stepped out of the car, the driver went to check the problem while her bodyguard stand near the car door. Taani was getting bore inside the car, it was taking too much time to get the problem fix.

"Leena, can you get me a water bottle from there, please?" Taani slide down the window glass and spoke to her body guard.

"I'll get it, but please don't step out of the car." Her bodyguard told her before she walked away, she crossed the road and went to the shop to bring water. Meanwhile, taani was waiting for her patiently, sitting inside the car when she heard driver's painful groan. She peeped out of the window and watched the driver, who had fallen down on the ground while clutching his chest, he writhed in pain on the floor. Her eyes filled with worry and she hurriedly stepped out of the car. 

She rushed to the driver when a speedy van came to an halt behind her and before she knew, she was pulled inside the car. Panic filled her and she begun to shout before someone hit her on her head, her struggle died as darkness started to cloud her vision. She didn't wanted to give up, but her body was not in her control anymore. She was losing herself to the darkness.

"Rey-" She mumble weakly before she became unconscious.

He destroyed everything that comes in his way. Its been 3 hours and there is no news of hers. He had come to know, the driver was involved in the kidnapping and had ran away before he could get hold of him. He had fired taani's bodyguard, she failed in her duty. She couldn't protect his taani and he doesn't need her anymore.

He was continuously in touch with his people, to know if they found out about taani or about the person who had dared to snatch his princess from him.

There was anger within him along with fear for her safety.

"Once i get to know who is behind all this, that person will regret laying his finger on my taani." He swore to himself. He took his cell phone and dialed his assistant, abhi's number.

"Abhi, did you find out anything?" He asked him once he picked up the call.

"Not yet, sir. But we are trying our best." His assistant's reply increased his anger.

"2 hours. You have 2 hours to find out about her else you can find another job for yourself." He ended the call and turned around when he collided with kriya.

"Rey, I heard what happened. Taani ka kuch pta chala?" Kriya asked him, concerned for taani which was anything but real.

"Not yet. Excuse me, please." Rey mumbled and walked away from him. He was too distress to talk to anyone nor he wanted too. He wanted nothing but his kitten back, safe and sound.

He sat in his car and drove away to an unknown destination. There was void in his heart, making him realize how incomplete he is without her. She was light in his dark life, he wanted her back. His existence hold no importance if she is not there.

"I will find you kitten." He promised to himself.

Hello guys! From 20th may, my exams are starting so i'll be inactive in may. I'm trying to update as much as i can, updates will be short but quick.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Superb update
I hope Rey will find Taani soon 
and also find Kriya is behind this all
Eager to read next part
Update it asap

All the best for your exams
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago