Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: KhushiLovesZaya
Woooww this was soo amazingg!! Truly fantastic!! I really loved itt!! I really hopr something like this happens in the show you, that would be soo nice to see Twinkle falling in love with the right guy!!
And yes do continue if possible, please!! Would be so amazing!!!
Originally posted by: LightingHope
Okay guys I've made a decision, this will be like a series of ones shots but not really in chronological order meaning that some will be before marriage and some will be after, I'll mention at the top which one is which so I think it'll be more than 5 more parts and the last part will be when they confess. Does that sound good to everyone?
Looking forward to it.
waitingOriginally posted by: LightingHope
Thanks, I'll try 😊