Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awsme update loved it it was mind blowing finally rey meet angel bt his silence is confusing he's protective for her excited for nxt
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update...loved it. Pls update soon
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW! Awesome Update, just loved it.
Rey is so Confusing, Finally he saw his baby, Rhiana's pic was so Cute.
Update Next part Soon,
Thanks for d PM.
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry, bouble postEdited by TaaRey_VruShan - 8 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!
Update soon...
Mickyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally rey came to know abt his daughter!!!
nice update... good going😊
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 7
In LA even though she was having a small family her daughter Rhianna ,but still alone but she had some few loyal friends one of them is Ashton loved their convo .
So Taani didn't wanna come to Lily's place because of her angel and then she was ordered by Rey to book 2 tickets for them hmm so nice ,so it's time for Papa Bear meet Baby Bear

Chapter 8 
So it was time for their angel to meet Papa Bear
Loved Rey's expression, he is confused 
Taani confidently claimed that it's her daughter
Loved Sharon .Jessica will miss the baby  alot 
Rey was stealing glances on the child in a confusion and he might be in a thought that whether it is their child .

shamanbk thumbnail
Awesome update
Finally Rey met Rihanna,  but he didn't react
Please update soon and pm me
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-9 : Like Father Like Daughter

They landed in india, it was night time. The whole journey was comfortable, for a change he didn't got angry nor he spoke to her, not that she mind. He would just keep stealing glances at her and Rhianna which was another confusing thing. When they come out of the airport, A car was waiting for them outside.

"Rey, are you going home?" Sharon's asked him, taani look at him. If he is going to stay at his place, then where will she stay?

"No. At my apartment. I come here for work and office is near from my apartment, so i'll be staying there but i'll visit my parents-" Rey answered her, sharon nodded. She hugged him before she hope in her car and left from there. 

"I'll be staying with him, alone. Great! I so love my life." Taani thought to herself, sarcastically. She held Rhianna in her arms securely, but she was struggling with her luggage.

"I'll get the luggage, you just hold her." Rey's voice starlet her, she look at him as if he had grown two heads. Since when he started to help her? Rey placed the luggage bags in car and open the car door for her, again surprising her. She sat inside the car with Rhianna in her arms, Rey sat beside her and told the drive to start the engine and he did as he was told to by his master.

"How long we will be here?" Taani asked him, breaking the silence. Rey look at her, little longer than usual before he tore his gaze away from her and replied.

"More than a week, 10 days to be precise."

Taani gave a small nod in response. Then she look at rhianna, who was in her arms but her eyes were fixed on Rey.

"How old she is?" Rey's voice broke her trance, she look at him but he was looking at Rhianna. There was something in his eyes, she couldn't pin point at, but it was something she had never seen before. The softness in his eyes when he gazed down at Rhianna, was hard to went unnoticed.

"Four months old." Taani whispered meekly, knowing she had confirmed the doubts he must be having by now. Rey nodded in response. 

"Angel, its not a good habit." Taani mumbled, Rhianna was sucking on her thumb. Taani held her hand and pulled her thumb out of her mouth, but the stubborn little angel, again started sucking on her thumb which earned a chuckle from him, taani again pulled her hand out but rhianna again did the same which made rhianna giggle too. Like father like daughter. Both are expert when it comes to annoying her and not listening to her. Taani groaned mentally seeing the stubbornness of her daughter which she had inherited from her father.

They reached his apartment, Driver brought their luggage while Rey led her inside the apartment. Driver left from there, leaving them alone. Taani looked around, apartment was quite big and beautiful. The interior was beautiful, gives the royal touch to the apartment. Richie Rich at his best. She thought to herself and chuckled softly.

"I didn't talked about this earlier since we were in public and i didn't wanted to create a scene. But i guess, now we can talk-" Rey's voice broke her trance, his serious tone caught her attention. She look at him, knowing its time, now.

She was about to speak but sound of Rhianna's soft cries cut her off in the middle. Both Rey and Taani look at her, taani patter her back, calming her.

"What happen to her?" He asked her, looking visibly concern for Rhianna who was crying, she had her face buried in her mother's chest.

"She is hungry. I have to feed her. Where can i-" Taani mumbled softly while calming Rhianna.

"I'll show you room." Rey mumbled as he walked away from there, taani sighed and followed him behind. Rey walked inside the room followed by her.

"Call me once you are done. We need to talk-" Rey told her before he exit the room, giving her privacy. Taani closed the door and moved toward bed. She started feeding Rhianna but her mind was wondering around Rey and his reaction. She still doesn't know if he will happy or angry after she will tell him about Rhianna.

Please do leave your feedback :)
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
awesome update di as usual
i think rey did the mental calculatuon
but still want to see his reaction
and his pov too  plsss
update was quite funny
without an angry or rude singhania