Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks so much for posting so many pics and videos, Joseph. πŸ˜Š
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Such adorable segment.Loved Monaya  bonding with their friends group.Sanaya as usual funny&Bubbly  Loved her cute expressions when ever Ritwik teases her πŸ˜†Mohit as usual calm&decent.Now he looks  more hand some now than his Mjht days.Seems Asha to Sanaya type  bubby.may be thats why Sanaya bonded with her So easely.SJ is little bit surprising  When i saw her interview with Mohit in QH she looks bubbly t &talktive hat time.Today she looks totally opposit..On the whole Monaya are center of attaction in that event.

Yes ! They stole the limelight. Ritwik n Asha were supporting to her in JDJ days (especially,in final week voting) so,I think they share a really good repo wid each other whatever,we didn't see their many off screen segments. Few other things were also noticeable in this 20 min (approx) videos but,Its expected so,we should be ignore all 'Negativity'. 😳We got MoNaya memorable glimpses n this is really matter to us. 😊
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes ! They stole the limelight. Ritwik n Asha were supporting to her in JDJ days (especially,in final week voting) so,I think they share a really good repo wid each other whatever,we didn't see their many off screen segments. Few other things were also noticeable in this 20 min (approx) videos but,Its expected so,we should be ignore all 'Negativity'. 😳We got MoNaya memorable glimpses n this is really matter to us. 😊

Agreed about MONAYA 
MOhit become more open up after marriage 
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Joseph for the pics & video links to the MoNaya glimpses. I was so happy to see them have a good time with Asha-Ritwik & Sargun.

@ red, I thought I was the only one 'seeing things'πŸ˜‰ But such is life.

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even when Monaya were talking to media holding each other hand