nice update dear
reyam and abhi scene was awsome
want to see more of them
update soon
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 9 - Charming

At night, Taani was in her bedroom when there was knock on the window glass of her room, her brows knitted in confusion, wondering who it could be.

"What if its some thief or a murderer?" Taani questioned herself.

"Theif or murderer won't come and knock on the window." Her inner conscious told her. She nodded, agreeing with herself. Deciding to check who it is, she got down from the bed and walked toward the window.

"Krishnaji! Raksha karna." Taani prayed to her god. She drew a sharp breath and opened the window glass. A gasp escaped her lips and eyes widen in shock seeing its him. Her lover, Reyaansh singhania. 

"Hey, Jaan!" Rey greeted her with a dazzling smile, which took her breath away. Rey jumped inside her room and stand before her. He noticed her shock expressions and let out a chuckle, he stepped forward and peck her lips softly which brought her back into reality.

"Aap? Yaha..ese?" Taani stuttered nervously, Rey let out a chuckle and nodded his head. She ran toward the door and locked it properly, not wanting to get caught with him by her family members, that would be embarrassing and will lead to endless teasing from them. Turning around, she found him sitting on the bed comfortably, she walked over the bed. Rey grabbed her hand and pulled her toward him, making her sit on his lap.

"I had back to back meetings today, I didn't got time to meet you, so i thought-" Rey trailed off, making her look at him shyly.

"I haven't stepped out of the house from past two days. I want to go out. Can you take me out? Please? I really want to go out-" Taani pleaded to him with a cute pout, knowing only he can fulfill her wish and if he is with her, then no one will get worried about her or scold her. Rey was in deep thoughts, debating whether to agree or not. But seeing her cute puppy face, his heart melted and he agreed.

"Fine! But only for some time." Rey told her, taani grinned at him and nodded in agreement. Rey smiled at her childlike expressions. He leaned and tickled his nose with hers, causing her to giggle. He rubbed his chin on her shoulder, a shiver ran down her spine as he trailed down soft feathery kisses on her skin.

"Did you had your dinner?" Taani asked him, Rey stopped for a moment and look at her, then nodded his negatively. In hurry of coming here to meet her, he skipped his dinner. Taani frowned at him.

"You sit here, I'll get something for you to eat." Taani said to him, she tried getting up but he tighten his hold around her and pulled her back.

"No. I'm not hungry-" Rey mumbled, he kissed her cheek and slipped his hand inside her top, feeling bare soft skin under his palm. Taani closed her eyes, not able to bear the sensation his simple touch was causing.

"I'm not taking no as an answer. You have to eat something, i know in office you hardly eat anything, you need to have proper meal-" Taani said to him in authoritative tone which made him look at her with surprise filled eyes. Taani avoid looking at him and got up, she turned and walked out of the room before he could even react.

Rey shook his head at her antics, couldn't help but smile at her care toward him. It was a nice feeling to have someone who cares for you, and rey was no different. He crave for her love, want her to reciprocate in same way as him but he doesn't want to force her either. He gives her the time she needed, to adjust with his passion. He was a passionate lover, but fails to express his love in words while she was too shy & scared to voice out her feelings for him in open.

The door clicked open, which broke his trance. He stare at her with intensified gaze as she locked the door and come toward him with a plate of food in her hand. Taani passed a soft smile to him and sat beside him. She forward the plate but he refused.

"Feed me." Rey whispered, looking into her eyes. Taani lowered her eyelashes, he smiled seeing her reaction. He held her chin and made her look at him. He raised his eye one brow at her questioningly, she shook her head slightly and started feeding him. Rey had his dinner, his gaze was fixed on her, she felt naked under his penetrating gaze.

"Stop staring.." She whispered shyly, causing him to smirk at her.

"Why should i? I have right to admire whats mine-" Rey replied, making her more shy, she place the empty plate on the table and got up to leave, but he was fast enough to get hold of her hand and pulled her toward him with a jerk, they both fell on the bed with him on top of her. He let his heated gaze roam over her before he leaned, hovering over her body.

Taani lifted her eyelashes and look at him, he felt chill pass through him as her mesmerizing gaze met his intense one. He leaned close to her, he gave a peck on her tiny nose before he moved down, brushing his lips slightly against hers. Her inside clenched in anticipation. He captured her lips in his,  he smooched her lower lips, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

"Wanna go out for a late night drive?" Rey asked her, lifting himself up little so that he could see her properly. Her eyes snapped open hearing him, she nodded her head in yes, frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Lets go-" Taani mumbled excitedly. Rey laughed and got up from her, he held his hand out for her, taani took it happily and got up. Excited as ever, tonight is going to be one memorable night for her.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Superb update 
TaaRey are so adorable in this 
Can't stop admiring them
Excited to read more 
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic... So Rey has come to meet her han
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update wow rey come to meet taani
and taani care
awww late night drive
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...

slowly taani is opening up...

thats great
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update 

rey came to meet taani

taani feed food to rey

late night drive 

rey passionate lover and taani shy lover

loved it
Edited by krishna... - 8 years ago
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update.

Showing a perfect relationship with Taani caring for him.

WHile he too did the same as he came directly to see her.
Then those beautiful moments they sharedπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You are really amazing writer.

PLEASE DO ENABLE THE COPY PROTECT FEATURE OF INDIAFORUM AS DESPITE OF CONTINUOUS WARNING PEOPLE STEEL SOMEONE"S WORK LABELLING AS THEIRS..

PLEASE A REQUEST TOO YOU GET IT COPYRIGHTED.