Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear no need to say sorry just take care of your health update it later on
Get well soon dear lots of love

happy for your care dear ya dear I am okay now happy that you guys have been part of my life ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

no need to be sorry dr.first get well soon.we will wait untill u get well.no worries

Hi Malsa thanks for the care dear happy that you guys are there to care for me and have become a part in my day to day life ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
-FlameOfHope- thumbnail
Get well soon, Sakshi and take care too! I'll start reviewing from tomorrow. I hope you don't mind. :*
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovemyself...

Hey sakshi!!!
Not to worry yaar...

Relax..
Take care of your health now only... ๐Ÿ˜Š
That is more than important...

Update whenever u feel fine...
No need to apologise yaar... ๐Ÿ˜†

Take care...
Love u sakshi... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Zuvi
hmm thanks for understanding yaar

hmm thanks for your care dear
ya I will update when I become well
and thanks for all you guys
you guys have become a part in my day to day life happy for that
love you a lot dear ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Get well soon, Sakshi and take care too! I'll start reviewing from tomorrow. I hope you don't mind. :*

Haan dear thanks for the care and ya you review when you get time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 148
Ishani saw the time where the clock displayed the time as midnight 12.30.It is almost two hours as Ranveer left the home in anger. She walked in the hall from east to west and she sat in the sofa and was waiting for Ranveer.
Ishani(sitting in the sofa to herself): I am always a stupid who fail to understand Ranveer. Haan but he too should give me a chance and listen to me then only he can know what is my feelings too. He is talking as thought I don't love him at all.(taking a deep breath) What am I to do? My husband is possessive on me like anything he wants me to be with him always but always somebody is interrupting our privacy. No not today I am going to completely clear the difference between us today. But for that Ranveer should come back home. He has left his mobile here itself. (with a worried face) when he will come? and where he is?
At the same time Ranveer was drinking the next wine bottle thinking their conversation two hours back.
Ranveer(drinking a sip):Just thinking I am ignoring her only she has pushed me on that day. (shaking his head as no to himself) Nahi Nahi nahi she is rejecting me from her life. She wants my family, my daughter but she will ignore me.
His face completely said he is drunk to the extreme. His eyes were dark red and he was sweating. He closed the wine bottle and kept it in next seat and started the car. He turned the car in the way he came and he started to drive slowly and he was in his way to him home. He somehow managed and drove the car and came home. He got down the car and with a stammering walk he opened the gate and again coming to the car he drove it and crossing the gate he parked the car in front of his house. He got down from the car taking his wine bottle in one hand. He was not able to walk properly and he came to the door and knocked the door.
Ishani who was waiting for Ranveer hearing the knock in the door had a happy smile.
Ishani(smiling to herself): Ranveer came today I will tell you everything Ranveer.
She walked fast and came to the door and with a smiling face opened the door where seeing Ranveer her smile disappeared. Ishani was shocked to see Ranveer in a drunken state. He was not even able to stand he was standing just holding the wall next to the door and wine bottle in another hand.
Ishani(with a worried voice): You have drunk? you have drove the car in a drunken state?
Ranveer(slowly raising his head and saw her): Hmm Haan I..have...drunk I am the man born to get pain..(with a smile to himself) I will be always a drivers son..to you..know that is why..even in drunken state I have steadily drove the car...
Ishani(with a instant voice): Just shut up Ranveer stop blabbering something (held his hand)come in first.
Ranveer(he started to behave like a child): Nahi why should I? you no need to give me permission I know to walk and I will come in.

He made himself to stand properly and he drank a sip of wine again which made Ishani feel sad for him. He kept his first step where that was the moment he was up to fall. Where Ishani was already alert thinking he would fall held him in her hands. She took his hand and putting it around her shoulders. She started to walk with him towards the hall.Ranveer was closing his eyes and talking something what all came to his mouth. She brought him to the hall and seeing his room.
Ishani(to herself): He said I should not come inside his room he himself cannot go to his room.
Ishani thinking for a while made him sit in the sofa and was about to get the wine bottle from his hand.
Ranveer(sitting in the sofa and getting alert when Ishani was taking the bottle from his hand):Leave it..at least allow me to get peace by drinking it..
Ishani gave a impossible look where Ranveer started to drink again talking to himself. Ishani seeing him quickly went and locked the main door and again came to him. He has rested his head in the sofa.
Ishani (coming to him):Ranveer get up..
He was still in the same position shaking his head this way and that way. Ishani held his hand and made him stand and putting his hand around her shoulders she started to walk towards her room.
Ranveer(in a drunken tone):Where are you taking me? leave me(he shouted again) Leave me..
Ishani:Stop shouting Raagini is sleeping inside...

Somehow she brought him inside her room and she made him sit in the bed that was on the floor. She made him to sit in the bed and with a force got the wine bottle from his hand.
Ranveer(seeing her like a child):Why are you getting it from me?
He looked like Raagini to Ishani. When she gets the feeding bottle from Raagini she used to look like this only. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer for a while.
Ishani(caressed his cheeks): tum bahut cute hain..you don't want this(she kept the bottle near her).
Ranveer(in a drunken tone): Mein cute nahi hain..I am a man...who is not fit for...your love...I want your love but I am not getting it..

Ishani without any word held him in a sitting position and removed his coat when she removed his coat Ranveer rested his head on her shoulders. Ishani keeping the coat a side with a smile hugged him.
Ranveer: why I always get hurt?
Ishani:Because your love is pure. That is why all try to play with your feelings.
Ranveer: (he started to sleep): Hmmm
Ishani took his shirt from tuck in and finally made him lay in the bed and rest his head in the pillow. She removed his shoes and shocks and made him completely comfortable to sleep. She took the wine bottle and dropped it in the dustbin and took his coat and washing her hands she came back. She saw Raagini in the cradle the cutie was sleeping calmly. Finally Ishani came and laid beside Ranveer and saw him with a smile. She went near him and held his cheeks and keeping her face near his face.
Ishani(with a smile):I thought to clear everything today itself. But you have come in drunken state. How can you think I don't love you? I too love you the way you love me. I will always love you. how much possessive you are? Ishani wants to see you only, Ishani wants to care you only, Ishani wants to be with you only. (Supporting her head with her hand and seeing Ranveer) Fine even I will confess my feelings to you and tell you how much I love you. (with a shy smile to herself she gave a kiss in his forehead and seeing his face): I love you always my dear Ranveer Vaghela.
She switched off the lights and she properly laid beside him and started to sleep. After these many days they are in the same bed where the trio had a good sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING SUNRISE IN MUMBAI...
When it was exactly 6 o clock Naina, Nirbhay's mother and Rithika reached Nirbhay's Mumbai house. All the three got down from the car where a servant welcomed them.
Servant:Welcome Madam..
Nirbhay's mother: Haan rooms are ready for us know?
Servant: Haan Madamji..

They three entered the house where the luggage were brought by the servant and they instructed him to keep in their respective rooms. They three sat in the sofa of the hall where the servant came to them.
Servant:I have kept all your luggage in the room madam.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan tk prepare our Breakfast before we bath and come.
Servant: yes madam..

As the servant left the place Rithika opened her mouth..
Rithika:Now tell me Naina what we are up to?
Naina:(with a confirmed face): My plan is completely based on Ishani's innocent heart. As you said she is so much kind heart with that only I can enter in Ranveer's life. So when Me and Maa is going to talk to Ranveer Ishani should be surely near him. With our acting we will prove that we got to know the sin Nirbhay has done and he has got a right punishment and knowing Rithika's true color we sent her away from our life. And now our Business is not going well so I am going to ask for a job .
Rithika: Hmm excellent but your acting should be so natural that Ranveer and Ishani should really feel that you have realized you are wrong and should really worry for you. Ishani can be innocent but their family members are not that innocent so keep in mind once Ishani accepts you all her family will also accept you.She herself will convince them. So acting should be natural and believable.
Nirbhay's mother: haan I will make everything in a perfect way and make Naina to get inside Ranveer's life.
Naina: Haan Rithika Maa is there know she will..
Rithika: Tk..
Naina(thinking for a while): But Rithika before we enter the house Ishani and Ranveer should be surely in the house we should know that before itself.
Rithika: In the morning where they are going to go they will be in the house only.
Naina:(with a confirmed look): Think about this if they are not in the house means I mean we want both Ishani and Ranveer at the same time if any one of them misses means that won't be leading to success of our plan. If Ishani alone is there means she may get scared and the family members will fight for her to us. If Ranveer alone is there as you said he will get more anger with anger itself he will scold and make us run away. If they are both together only we can manage and talk and Ishani will recommend on our behalf to Ranveer. By our acting we will bring Ishani to that stage.
Rithika(getting what Naina said and feeling it right) : Hmm even you are right. Tk to know whether they are inside the house none of us can go inside because Ranveer and Ishani knows us well. So can we call Raj?
Naina:(with a doubt look):Raj?
Nirbhay's mother: He is henchman of Nirbhay Naina he will help us.
Naina:Okay we can call him but can  he enter Ranveer's house?
Rithika(with a cunning smile): He can none of the persons in the home knows him till today. He should enter as a sales man selling some chocolates. With a friendly talk to any of the person in the house he need to get to know whether Ranveer and Ishani is there in the house. Once we get to know immediately you and Maa can enter the house.
Naina:(with a smile): Sounds okay call that Raj and tell him to come like a sales man and ask him to buy some chocolate boxes.
Rithika: Haan let me you both get ready after calling him let me also get ready before we finish our breakfast Raj will come here.
Naina: Haan tk Rithika..

Naina and her Maa started to move towards their room. Where Rithika called Raj from her mobile when he picked the call she informed him about the plan and told him that he will get money where Raj to show his gratefulness to Nirbhay and for money accepted and told her he will come there within an hour in a sales man get up.
Rithika(cutting the call with a evil smile):So finally Ranveer and Ishani a new track starts in your life. I will be successful in separating you this time. You both should cry like anything without getting your love.
Giving a cunning smile to herself she started to walk towards the room.
NAGPUR...
It was exactly 7 o clock. The sun rays fell in Ranveer's face where it disturbed his sleep. He opened his eyes and he rubbed his eyes where he saw a hand in his chest. Seeing the hand and then next to him where Ishani was sleeping calmly keeping her hands in his chest. He saw around him and found he is in Ishani's room. Thinking how Ishani thought him he ignored her and how she has misunderstood. Immediately he got up which made Ishani's hands to fall on the bed which immediately disturbed Ishani's sleep. She started to rub her eyes and cutely she relaxed her body and opened her eyes and got up where she saw Ranveer sitting next to her.
Ishani(with a smile):Good morning.
Ranveer: I no need good morning and all how I came to your room?
Ishani:(with a normal voice):Actually you have drunk so much when you came home yesterday night you were not able to handle yourself. As you have said I should not enter your room that is why I brought you here.
Ranveer:For that you can make me sleep in sofa know? what is the need for you to make me sleep next to you?
Ishani:I thought sofa won't be comfortable that is why I brought you here. Ranveer you are my husband what is wrong in sleeping next to me?
Ranveer(gave a fade smile): you will misunderstand that I am ignoring you, you will never try to understand me, you will never have love on me . Then why you need to sleep next to me.

He got up with a anger and standing saw Ishani and said in a confirmed voice "So always let us sleep separately itself".
Before Ishani could tell Ranveer started to leave the room and he started to get ready for the day.
Ishani(in thoughts): No I should not allow this fight to grow this much I should do something immediately.
She got up quickly she made herself ready taking solid 45 minutes where she put sindoor and had a final check. Her daughter gave a loud cry. Ishani with a smile went to the cradle and saw Raagini where she was cutely crying.
Ishani:Arrey baby Mama is near you... (she took her from the cradle and hugged her where Ishani's reaction immediately changed) Raagini..(bringing her out of the hug and touching her forehead where she was still crying) Raagini beta kya hua? see Mama..
She was still crying.Ishani was clear Raagini was feeling feverish  Ishani brought her out of the room and went near Ranveer's room and knocked his door. Ranveer who was getting ready was looking himself in the mirror.
Ishani(knocking the door):Ranveer..(seeing Raagini) Let mama take you to hospital okay. (Raagini stopped crying and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders)
Ranveer(opened the door and seeing Ishani and Raagini with a immediate voice): See not now I am not ready to argue anything to you now I need to leave.
Ishani(with a anger voice): You will be always like this only Ranveer even I didn't come to argue with you now. Raagini is feeling feverish I need to take her to hospital you are coming with me or let me go by myself.

Ranveer immediately changed his face to a father's affection. He got Raagini from her.
Ranveer:What happen Baby?(seeing Ishani):Tk let us go..
Ishani:Ranveer...
Ranveer: Haaan
Ishani:let me change her dress and diaper.
Ranveer:Tk(he gave her to Ishani where Raagini's face was so dull).

Ranveer sat in the sofa and started to wait where within 20 minutes Ishani brought Raagini out in a changed dress. Raagini resting her head to Ishani's shoulders was still in a dull face.
Ishani:Can we?
Ranveer: haan

He came to the car and sat in the driving seat where Ishani locked the house and came to the car and sat next to him. Ishani made Raagini comfortable to sit in her lap and the cutie was so dull and rested her head in Ishani's chest.
Ishani(in a doubtful face in thoughts):Suddenly what happen to Raagini? No she should be well. Is our fight is hurting her or some other reason? Bhagwan safeguard our daughter..
Ranveer(driving and in thoughts): God please our daughter should be always happy I never let my anger to effect our daughter she should get well soon.

As they had these thoughts they were on their way to Hospital.
To be continued ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi!!
How are u dear! Hope u feel well ya. Congratulation for 100 page

Awesome chap ya Omg Naina toh Ritika ki nani nikali ๐Ÿ˜ก. ranveer ishani clear all misunderstanding btw us and patch up soon...because naina dirty plan bana rhi h
And suddenly what happend to raagini
Hope everything fine!

now waiting for next ...
Thanks for pmEdited by lifesobeautiful - 8 years ago
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for a 100 pages Sakshi!
How are you feeling now?

And please, make them talk and make our beloved Ranveer to listen to his wife... And what happened with Ragini? Update the next one soon and please take good care of yourself too!

AV
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear...
Awww ragini had fever ...
And both have the same thought about thisthis ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hey Sakshi.. I m Back!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
 I read u were sick. Take proper rest and medicines. Have your food on time. Get well soon!!!!๐Ÿค—
 Coming to the updates... I m just loving it. The chapter in which Ranveer confessed his feelings made me fall for him once again. His love is always pure. 
  Loving IshVeer fights. I hope they ll sort out everything very soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
Hugs to u once again. Do take very good care of urself๐Ÿ˜ณ