Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update...really nice...
raghav jealous of his own friend...
hmm when he will reveal the truth of kalpi being his Juliet to Sammy,he will be shocked...
update soon dear...
waiting for your next...
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunyy

Omg finally!!!!!! 😃 the part I have been waiting for 😃 it only took a year but it is here 😆 😉 Sammy and Kalpi face to face. Rag a muffin is jealous burning hot I tell u lol 😆 Kalpi is enjoying her new found freedom... Good for her 😛 but awww torpid is sing his Juliet and Juliet her Romeo.   ðŸ˜‰ and ooh la la Sammy is liking our Kalpi and thinks he recognizes her from somewhere 😆 Rags is so jealous and Kalpi is in full flirtatious mode. 😉

Abh jaldi se chapter 41 dedo 🤗

Lol Sunny...this story is all about passion...Kalpi's new passion for freedom will take her where only time will tell.

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Lol Sunny...this story is all about passion...Kalpi's new passion for freedom will take her where only time will tell.

Then show us where Kalpi's freedom leads her 😉 update next chappy yaar 😃 rags passion for kalpi... Kalpi's passion for freedom and sammy's passion for... 😉 Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
aahana123 thumbnail
hi priya im big fan of this ff and this is the first ff which i read when i was silent reader sammy likes kalpi will he fight with raghav to get kalpi so many i hv qs and the ans is u update soonEdited by aahana123 - 8 years ago
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya dear its our passion
When will we get next update
MagicalMadness thumbnail
O Priya Priya update Dede Priya
Tere update ka intezaar hai
Kahan tu yaar hai 😆
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://imagesw.pizap.com/

Recap: she is the end of him and there is no doubt about it. He had to tell Sammy about Kalpi's real identity, however did not feel it important to tell him Kalpi is his Juliet. 

Chapt 41

Sammy had informed the staff to refill the vending machine and then entered his cabin. He had a sheepish smile on his face and he was rubbing the back of his neck with his one hand, the other in his pant pocket. He had never been out of control of his feelings ever. He was usually not the one to be affected by girls or women in office. Maybe he was feeling friendly to her because of Mr Ali with whom he had a phone chat and who had introduced Kalpana to him. But she looked so much like her. He was surprised that it had been years now and he had almost forgotten how the girl he had admired looked! He was very sure she looked a lot like Kalpana but she had glasses and she was much more younger, and was of a smaller frame. Ofcourse you stupid! it was years ago, that small framed girl has now grown into a perfect female specimen, a voice in his head rattled. But she was too timid then and too shy..and ...and...

Bhai dont even look at her, she is already taken! she is married you know childhood marriage sorta thing...well this is that! You see that lanky guy there laughing like an idiot well that is her patidev! LOL! Waise bhi bhai, she is not your types, too nerdy, scholarship student and can read the entire library in a day. She is a freaking computer geek! Two boring people cant fall in love bhai! You need someone hot and sexy who will turn a good boy like you into a naughty boy like me!...Smack! Sammy had hit Romi's head!  Ouch! Ow!  What?

Sammy jerked into present with the phone ringing. It was Romi. He smiled and answered...how r u cheapo? 
Bhai not fair, he whined. You know atleast you two should come and meet me daily or else send my female assistant here. Atleast I wont be bored to death. 
Sammy nodding his head at his brothers nonsensical rants approached his desk and opened his laptop and kept looking into mails. OK OK now dont eat my head, I and Raghav will come later. You want something. More clothes? You are at hospital ok no need. chinese??? No doctor says you have be careful about your diet your abdomen still has stitches and internal injuries need time to heal.

OK stop crying I will get you your phone, bas!? Ok I have to go for a lunch meeting. As soon as he kept the phone when his office phone rang again. Yes Mrs. Breganza? Anything urgent? I know I have to leave for the lunch meet with clients and I am leaving now!
Oh! Is it? But how come they did not even mail me about it? Are you sure? Should I call them and confirm? Fine then. Will you please fix me an appointment with them later next week? Oh really! Thank you Mrs Breganza, you are the best!

Sammy smiled and heaved a sigh! He was blushing like a teenager now...his lunch has been cancelled. Mrs Breganza his amazing secretary had confirmed it! Which means he can now have lunch with Kalpana? Great!

In the meanwhile in the break out zone:

Raghav had grabbed onto Kalpana's waist again had flushed her against him. Kalpi squirmed rubbing herself on him. He was losing it! She could see the carnal desire in him rise as his gaze turned intense and there was no smile on his face just pure need pure desire, pure passion. I want you! he whispered in her ears...Now! Come with me! Nooo wait!  what? what are you doing Raghav? squeaked Kalpi! He heart raced faster than the Rajdhani express and she thought it would just come out of her mouth. The adrenalin rush was high! A part of her wanted adventure, wanted to be real bad and know how far he would take this? Would he really do it here? In the office? Or is he just fooling around? A part of her was shitting bricks as what would happen if anyone, damn even if any mosquito sees them?

He dragged her to another exit, a smaller door which seemed like a fire exit to staircase and then to another small door opposite. He opened it dragged her along and closed it shut and locked it.

Kalpi looked around. It was a very tiny room with many cartons and stuff and files and papers stacked, some stationery and some party decoration stuff! What room is this?

Store room! said Raghav his voice sounding so hoarse that he too wouldnt recognise. He had already pulled her close to him and was too busy kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. Kalpi wanted to be in control. Stop Raghav are you mad? Sammy said he will send in somebody, what if someone catches us like this. 
This is my office Juliet he whispered. I can do whatever I want.

Oh so is this how you treat your employees asked Kalpi giggling as she was ticklish with him nipping her skin and taking his hands to places that would make her body respond to him. 

Did she want this? Oh yes! Oh no! this is sooo wrong! But then why does it feel so good? She moaned slightly as he held her feminine treasures in his able hands. Her eyes rolled back and a desire grew in the pit of her stomach. His hands wouldnt stop and his kisses grew demanding. Soon he turned her and claimed her mouth. She was almost melting in his arms as he lifted her leg and raised it to his hips bringing her closer to him. See responded to his kisses and was kissing him back, her sleek hands crawled through his chest and draped around his neck and slowly her fingers slipped into his hair. They lost the track of time for how long they were kissing each other. But now their bodies couldnt handle the pressure. Their bodies were ablaze with passion and the heat was unbearable. They started sweating and Raghav was about to take off his clothes when Kalpi stopped him. It took a great deal of control as he pushed him away slowly. She was hungry and was feeling lightheaded and giddy with their passionate encounter. She took a deep breath. I- I am feeling giddy Raghav. 

That instant Raghav went back to her, stroking her arms, her cheeks and head and asking if she felt better. 
Its just that I am hungry Raghav. Oh! I am hungry too he said looking at her heaving bosom and licked his lower lips in anticipation.

Look at you! she chided! I need food. And then maybe we can continue what we started...Raghav intervened... saying ' yes ok yes' 
Kalpi continued...not in office but at my place. She then placed a kiss on his cheek and left running before Raghav could catch her. She entered the break out zone again. Tried to straighten out the creases on her clothes and smoothen her hair that must be looking like a bird's nest, thanks to Raghav who loves messing up her hair. She went to reach her handbag lying on the counter and picked a tiny mirror and glanced at it. Her lips looked swollen, her face all flushed. Her eyes a shade darker with a little kohl leaking at the edge and her lipstick wiped off. She quickly dabbed her face with some make up before anyone could see her like this. Thank God no one has yet come to the room. Wondering where Raghav could be she saw him walking in through the other exit as cool and unaffected as though nothing ever happened. 

She was so envious. His hair, clothes, skin, attitude everything was Puuurrrfect! And she looked as though she suffered an electric shock! 

Well thats what Raghav does to her. She could feel the current between them evident when they were kissing. Vibrations through his lips to hers travelling deep down into her belly and further down to regions no one should know! She took a deep breath and then dashed out. She walked to her table picked up her lunch and walked back as she realised she could not calm down. She has never ever been such a naughty girl. But she grinned and my she felt so good. No infact she felt great! Her heart was still pumping in full energy and she cooled her agonisingly burning body by sipping some chilled water.

Kalpana guess what? She was startled to hear a voice and almost spit out the water. Turning around she saw Sammy, and she smiled. Oh! uhm...what?

I am having lunch with you. Would you like to join me at cafeteria? It is now he noticed, she looked a bit out of place. She was sweating and panting, her face looked flushed and a deep shade of crimson on her face. She avoided eye contact and her she had held her body very tight. 

Whats wrong? Are you okay? 
Kalpi: Yeah I m fine...just...and she felt the room swaying.. She took a few steps back and managed to place her backside into one of the couches.

Oh have you been starving or what? 

Come here. Take this. He opened his bag and gave her a bottle of apple juice. Its good. Helps you feel better. Dont have that coffee now! She took a few sips and relaxed, breathing a sigh of relief and feeling much better. She soon grabbed her sandwich and sunk her teeth into it. If she had to handle all the activities with Raghav then she must ensure she is well fed. That man could completely drain her away by just kissing her.

Sammy watched her with concern. You ok?If you want you can go back home for the day. No she breathed out. I am ok now! Feel so gud after eating, she sighed.  Soon they were chatting and laughing when Sammy gave her that look again. He cleared his throat again. Kalpana?

She was trying to drink the remainder apple juice and heard him call her name... hmmm? she asked. 
For few seconds they just kept looking each other. Kalpi noticed how different Sammy and Raghav were.  Raghav seemed more complicated than Sammy. Sammy was very very good looking...not flamboyant but had the gud boy looks. His hair was neatly combed and gelled back, his suit navy blue looked good on him. He was quite tall, taller than Raghav she noticed and was a thorough gentleman. Mumma's boy, she thought...like Prem? She smiled. Sowmya always liked such men. Thorough gentlemen, but she said he did not talk to her. She did not know why but she started matchmaking Sammy with her friend Sowmya and imagined how good they would look together.

Kalpi came back to reality when Sammy waved hands in front of her face...you were lost? Kalpi recovered nodding her head, she mumbled just thinking of something.

Sammy smiled. Err...Can I ask you a question hope you wont mind? 
Kalpi felt tensed...her face turned serious. OH no! Did Sammy see her with Raghav? Color drained away from her face and she looked pale.

Have you by any chance heard of this college called IXL College of technical sciences and Engineering?

Oh! OH! Oh yes! Ofcourse but how did you know we are from that university? Were you investigating behind our back?

Sammy: You are? Did you know someone called Romit Raizada?

Kalpi: narrowed her eyes trying to think...Yes he was our senior and is a genius! He had won the intercollegiate competition for technical science exhibition. He had even made some awesome things for our college website. College hearthrob and a spoilt brat! 

Sammy: Laughed nodding his head! Yes exactly! So I was right about thinking I have seen you before. Did you used to wear glasses then? 
Kalpi's smile dropped and she looked down to her lap saying yes. uhm why do you ask? You have seen me before? How? You know R-square? I mean Romit!

Sammy looked surprised. R square? ha ha yes he is my younger brother. And I have seen you there during ur company's campus interviews. Just wanted to confirm. You look very different now! Probably it was your first or second year there. 

Raghav heard faint laughter outside the breakout zone. Its been almost an hour now and they are still chatting? He goes inside just to notice that they are still laughing away into oblivion sharing a joke both completely unaware of his presence in the room. 

To say he was shocked would be an understatement. Samar is laughing? And they are talking about Romi? Samar never interacted with women using Romi's name or his experiences. He had never shown interest in any women so far! Now looking at Samar laughing like that and that too with Kalpi. Too of his close people, both whom he loved. One as his brother and other as his lover. But he had failed to establish that level of comfort where they could throw their head back and laugh freely with him.

He had mixed feelings to see them both having fun but he was not included there, which made him feel jealous. Unknown to him he let out a sound somewhere close to a growl. Both of them stopped laughing to look at Raghav. Sammy was all embarassed and made some excuse to leave. 

See you at lunch tomorrow Kalpi. Kalpi gave him a genuine smile. She liked him! Yes! Her eyes followed him to the door till had left. Raghav felt some wierd feeling as though something inside him being pulled in different directions.

She had left Prem once when she was unhappy. Now she isnt happy with me. Will she leave me and choose Sammy? Afterall she can get anyone she wants. 

Are we getting a bit territorial now? Raghav looked down to see Kalpi in an all seductive mode and he left his breath in a sigh. He was about to hold her back but she escaped and whispered...At my place? but if you are late I wont let you in.

He smirked and raised his eyebrows. You are just mine...all mine.

Edited by priya_remix - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting dear 
update soon
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Oooh Sammy has the hot hot hits for Kalpi and not just from now but from when she was in college !! 😉   Oooh this is going to burn Rags uss se tho abhi jalne ki boo a rahee hai baad mein kiya hoga 😆 😉 I can't believe Rags would think Kalpi would leave him. He thinks she was unhappy with prem so left him and now she's unhappy with him so she will leave him and move to Sammy hmmm such a bad opinion 😡 if Kalpi finds out about his thinking Rags baby tho Gaya 😆 but love Sammy and Kalpi. And Rags only has a one track mind ready to have sexy time in the office hai hai .    That dickie needs an ice pack to stay down otherwise the cat will be out of the pants literally 😆

Loved the update abh jaldi se chap 42 dedo 😳 Edited by MagicalMadness - 8 years ago
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please please priyadi