Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Belated birthday wishes for you

Loved the update
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting development in story...
Akash-Payal n Arnav-Khushi under one roof..
Khushi takes stand for Payal when Manorma tries to insult her..
Khusi knows that Arnav is repenting hazrd..
But she still can't trust him..
Waiting for more updates ðŸ˜Š
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yagya...
So sorry that I dint open this pm on time n couldn't wish u  on ur bdy..

Happy belated birthday ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Yagya...

So sorry that I dint open this pm on time n couldn't wish u  on ur bdy..

Happy belated birthday ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ƒ

That's okay, Api! Thank you so much for your wishes!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Very interesting development in story...

Akash-Payal n Arnav-Khushi under one roof..
Khushi takes stand for Payal when Manorma tries to insult her..
Khusi knows that Arnav is repenting hazrd..
But she still can't trust him..
Waiting for more updates ðŸ˜Š

I myself don't know whose side to take unlike every fiction where I take a side and stand with the character. I am in both the characters but on Khushi's side as I know Arnav would be on her side had it been a real life situation. Love you.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh! So Mommie darling finally convinced little daughter to go to Lucknow!Okay, let's see!
😆 Nani for sure knows her way with words! Outwitting Khushi like that!
Oooh! Same room in Ar's pitch! Excited! Oh, but, manana abhi baaki hai na!
Awwie! Warmth creeps in at last! Yayy!
Manorama shouldn't do this to Khushi and Payal! I just hope someone will stop her soon!
So finally Khushi confides in Akash and Khushi. Hope that they'll make her come round to Arnav's love soon enough!
Now, update!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Oh! So Mommie darling finally convinced little daughter to go to Lucknow!Okay, let's see!
😆 Nani for sure knows her way with words! Outwitting Khushi like that!
Oooh! Same room in Ar's pitch! Excited! Oh, but, manana abhi baaki hai na!
Awwie! Warmth creeps in at last! Yayy!
Manorama shouldn't do this to Khushi and Payal! I just hope someone will stop her soon!
So finally Khushi confides in Akash and Khushi. Hope that they'll make her come round to Arnav's love soon enough!
Now, update!

Darling? Think how much selfcontrol I had to muster to not slap by computer screen! Dekhte Hai Khushi Manti Hai Nahi! Thank you so much for these long comments, Bhabhi!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Sneak Peek of Part 24

" If you ask me for an honest answer, no Chotte, I don't think and never thought that this was the solution to our problem. I can understand Khushi's perspective here and she is completely justified in her position. In fact, not just you but we all are her culprits. I had even spoken to Garima Ji that when the matter is about our child's future then we shouldn't care about what society thinks and she countered it by saying Khushi Bitiya wouldn't get a match throughout her life if we fail to accept this marriage. Moreover, we even have Akash and Payal which makes this even more difficult. More questions would be thrown at them if we send back Khushi now and there is a possibility that Garima Ji would not even let Khushi Bitiya to pursue her career in the acting field with the fear of society. She might even marry her off forcibly with whatever kind of alliance she gets, just to make sure she has an answer to the society.

The only thought which was in my mind when I convinced Maa about your marriage was that Khushi Bitiya's dreams should not be shattered like mine were, years back when I wanted to work outside or a start my own consultancy but I had to work for Maa and that your first love should not remain incomplete. I had seen the determination in Khushi Bitiya's eyes and when I had heard your confession, I just knew what I had to do. With the promise you gave me, I was assured that you would never cut off Khushi's wings and not let her fly to her dreams and I trusted your love enough that I was sure that you would convince Khushi Bitiya of your own intentions. But it seems it is not going the right way, is it Beta?"

---