Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Roopsha_98

So so so so cute update Poo......luved it totally...❤️...continue soon please...😳...thanx for the pm...😊

thank you
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Awesome update :)

Too good :)
Superb :)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)

thanks
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

thanks
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkytekwani

awww
so. ute update yr
hayeee
their cute moments
lovely
loved it
kaha kaha se late ho aise ideas miss beautiful...

thnk u
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 4 : Lovable

"Dii!" She groaned when she heard her little brother's voice, who had return back from summer. She got up from the bed and next moment, she watched her brother barged inside her room.

"Why did you had to come back? It was so peaceful here without you." taani mumbled while abhi rolled his eyes.

"Mom said next week you are getting engaged to Rey jiju. Is it true?" Abhi ignored her comment and asked her.

"Yes, but you are not invited." Taani mocked him.

"What? You can't do that. I'll complain to jiju." Abhi shouted in shock.

"I can do that, after all, meri engagement hai. But if you want, you can be my slave for a week then i'll think of inviting an evil like you." Taani said to her 12 year old brother.

"Keep dreaming, delicate doll. I'll come from Rey jijju's side." Abhi replied his elder sister and smirked.

"Waise, I wonder how Rey jiju is going to handle you. I pity him." Abhi mocked her, hiting the right nerve to annoy his sister.

Abhi stuck her tongue out and ran out of the room, Taani ran behind him, shouting out his name. Then ran downstairs, Rishi & Anita shook their head at their childishness. 

"Mom, save me from your delicate doll." Abhi shouted and hide behind his mother. Taani came and glared at him.

"Call me delicate doll one more time and i'll reveal all your little secrets to mom." Taani warned him, abhi narrowed his eyes only to earn a slap on his head from his mother.

"This threat on work on me, di. And about delicate doll, I can't help it, you know, you are really a delicate doll. One scratch on you and all run after you to take care of you." Abhi stated as matter of the fact.

"Well thats because they all love me. And you are jealous of it." Taani retorted back, smirking at him, satisfy with her reply.

"Oh please! They love me more. Even Rey jiju loves me more-" Abhi teased her. 

"Thats not true. It's just that they don't want you to feel bad since you are adopted." Taani retorted back, abhi look at her, his eyes widen as her words sinked in.

"Oops! Didnt they told you-" Taani mocked surprise and covered her mouth with her palm while her eyes were shining, abhi turned to his mother.

"Mom, is that true?" 

"No, baby. You are not adopted. Your di is just teasing you." Anita answerer while glaring at taani.

"Taani, stop fighting with your brother." 

"He started it." Taani pouted in annoyance.

"And you will end it without any further argument. Go upstairs in your room. Rey will be here any moment to pick you up." Anita told her daughter who frowned but obeyed her mother.

"This is not over." She said to abhi in low tone before she walked away from there. Who stuck his tongue out at her. With abhi, taani's behavior is whole different, she is fierce and open, gets irritate quickly while with others, she is more reserve, specially with Rey & Swayum. Their reserved, serious, possessive and over protective nature doesn't allow her to open up to them like she wants to. She nervous and hesitate around them.

"Abhi, this is not how you behave. She is your di, you should not fight with her." Anita said to abhi in stern tone.

"But i like teasing her. Her nose turns red when she get angry-" Abhi pouted, anita shook her head, knowing there is nothing that can stop these two from fighting.

"Are you sure, you will be able to handle her for two days?" Abhi asked Rey who had come to pick  taani as he is takiing her somewhere as he promised.

"Are you doubting me, champ?" Rey raised his eyebrow at him.

"No. I'm just worrying about you. She isn't a great company to have, you know-" Abhi replied, giving him a pity look. Rey raised his eye brow at him questioningly, waited for him to explain.

"She will bore the hell out of you. She doesn't even speak until you annoy her-" Abhi explained, Rey let out a low chuckle. The relation these two share, amuse him. Rey was about to say something when he saw her, descending down the stairs. She came and stand beside abhi.

"Mom, I think we should leave now-" Rey said to anita, Anita nodded, they bid adieu to her parents and left from there.

"This trip will bring them close to each other, and taani will also understand Rey better." Anita said to Rishi, who nodded in agreement. They knew both need time to understand each other, they know each other since childhood yet are unknown of each other.

"Yacht!" Taani exclaimed excitedly, she turned to him who was smiling seeing her reaction.

"We are going on yacht?"

"Yes." Rey replied, Taani squealed in excitement, Rey smiled seeing her happiness. This was what he wanted, a smile on her face.

"We are going to our private island, where we will spend our weekend-" Rey revealed to her, taani look at him with surprise, but then smiled shyly. Rey took their luggage and both walked inside the yacht, she was in awe, her hazel roamed around like a curious child. 

"Its beautiful." Taani breathed, making him smile.

"Lets go and see our bedroom." Rey whispered in her ear, his huskiest low tone sent shiver down her spine. She became shy realizing they will be sharing room. Rey wrapped arm around her waist and guide her toward their bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Rey asked her, taani nodded her head frantically, her eyes were shinning bright in happiness.

"Now tell me, do you still wants to go on goa trip with your school mates?" Rey asked her, he held her shoulder and turned her around, so that they were facing each other. Taani look at him and nodded negatively.

"Thank you." Taani whispered softly, and hugged him, surprising him with her act, but he embrace her back. She buried her face in his chest, liking the feel of warmth she gets in protective shield of his embrace.

"What do you want to do now?" Rey asked her, Taani pulled herself out of his embrace and look at him.

"When we will reach your island?"

"By 4 in the morning." Rey replied, taani look at her watch, it was 7 in the evening, so there was lots of time.

"I'm hungry, can we eat something first?" 

"Sure, sweetheart." Rey replied happily, he got some food packets out of the basket and set the food on the bed.

"Chocolate cake. Yummy!!" Taani drooled over the chocolate cake he had taken out from the small fridge in their bedroom. Rey chuckled inwardly, and was quiet amused at how happy she was, just for the chocolate cake.

"Can we start from this yummy cake?" Taani asked him excitedly, Rey laughed slightly, but nodded.

"Its all yours." Rey mumbled as he handed her the cake. Taani grinned, she thanked him and sat on the bed, without waiting for him, she started eating the cake. Rey smiled, it was a nice feeling to have her around him, even if it was for chocolate cake, he was happy that she left her hesitation behind.

"Oops! Sorry, i forgot. Aap bhi khaiye na-" Taani mumbled softly, she lifted her eye lashes and look at him, the cute innocence of his love took his breath away. He sat on the bed beside her.

"Feed me." Rey demanded, taani look at him then at the cake, she took a small piece and took it near his lips, she could feel his intense gaze following her every move. Rey held her wrist and ate the cake her hand, then licked her fingers causing her to gasp in surprise. He smirked at the reaction he got from her.

He licked her fingers in seductive way, making her shiver in delight. Taani lowered her eyelashes in shyness, he always knew how to make her turn red in shyness. He kissed her palm before he left her hand and fed her cake with his hands, making her happy.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
Awe this chapter was too adorable
First I like abhi and Taani's cute fight 
It was just like I m reading my fight with my brother
Only difference is I m younger one here.
And Rey what can I say about him 
I think whoever will read this will be jealous of Taani including me.
The way he is treating Taani every girl expect her partner to do so.
I think Rey's minus point is going to be his aggressive and possessive nature but then again no one is perfect 
But his these efforts to make her happy will balance his minus points
Excited to read more
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update...:)
taarey is so cute
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5