Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm so glad she's gone. After the first season they're wasn't anything left for us. We just clinged on due to the leads but even they had problems. It's a good bye from me now.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am sorry to butt in one this forum, but seeing the article on this replacement I could not help but comment. I have watched a number of shows from this PH and can say they have totally lost it now.
Their last few shows failed to succeed and this is mostly coz the story goes haywire and it makes no sense in a short time. The actors are good, but they cant save the show, coz the content is utter BS! Finally they got a female lead who refused to play to their tune and do any old cheap crap they come up with. So they replaced her. What they need is to replace their CV's and their own warped minds.

This PH thrives on tackiness and shock value, and they are obsessed with pairing sister in law and brother in law together. They have serious problems and should solve them before doing more shows. Agree with all comments here RE Gul Khan and this PH. They should be banned from doing shows they are that bad! Once again, I just came to give my view on this issue. Thanks!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do with mahi's recent IV For IF showed anywhere her disappointment? I don't see that..but I can see she was excited about upcoming track and then PH slamming her with this notice is unprofessional..not she 😑
And laksh arrogance us highly visible thru his tweets,he says he will remain silent but boy..his tweets reflect his hidden allegations towards mahi..i don't believe things have turned this worse
I thought someone from PH or Co-star will come forward to solve these teenagers cold war but no this PH is worse than anything.. They forgot mahi's hard work..they forgot season 1 was hit coz of her outstanding performance and brilliant chemistry of couple..and she gotta reason to refuse steamy scenes and she better need her space for studies..and who doesn't provide space to young actors nowadays to study on set 😑 Its expected to Co-operate not to call off the actors..
I somewhere also think may be mahi with recent attitude of laksh and biased treatment have put her issues to PH..but rather then solving it mutually they went for replacement.. Bloody hell 🀒

Well I was done with this show past week only but didn't expected things to turn out this way..coz was hopeful may be we get good track but now it has spoiled and I won't give it a damn.. Wese bhi these days I hate everything about AKH 🀒
Good luck for future nosy,cheeky romance.. πŸ€” Bbyee.
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am not regular here but i used to watch the show when ever i got time and mahima was reason for that
Well after rashmi as dayan enterd the story went down i think 
And thats when i stopped watching and with mahima getting replaced i dont think it have any thing to keep me glued to the show
DLSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mujhe yey khabar sach abhi bhi nahi lagti
yaad hai aap sab ko  jab yaha khabar fheli ki maya and madhav with consumate  !!!!!!
woh bhi to jhoot hi kua naa
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
I enjoyed the first season with Madhav, Manu and Maya yet they ended the season way too soon. I knew it was a big mistake when they fired Suhani and brought in Rashmi. The second season is complete shit. They completely ruined the show in record time. I don't know why I'm even surprised. Gul is known for destroying her shows. And Sara is not going to be able to save the show no matter what. It's actually a good thing that Mahima is out of the show because she doesn't deserve to work with such unprofessional people who can't even respect the fact that she is still a teenager. I hope Mahima gets a really good show soon with a much better and professional PH. All the best to her. 
Edited by ._Pari_. - 8 years ago
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

Do with mahi's recent IV For IF showed anywhere her disappointment? I don't see that..but I can see she was excited about upcoming track and then PH slamming her with this notice is unprofessional..not she 😑
And laksh arrogance us highly visible thru his tweets,he says he will remain silent but boy..his tweets reflect his hidden allegations towards mahi..i don't believe things have turned this worse
I thought someone from PH or Co-star will come forward to solve these teenagers cold war but no this PH is worse than anything.. They forgot mahi's hard work..they forgot season 1 was hit coz of her outstanding performance and brilliant chemistry of couple..and she gotta reason to refuse steamy scenes and she better need her space for studies..and who doesn't provide space to young actors nowadays to study on set 😑 Its expected to Co-operate not to call off the actors..
I somewhere also think may be mahi with recent attitude of laksh and biased treatment have put her issues to PH..but rather then solving it mutually they went for replacement.. Bloody hell 🀒

Well I was done with this show past week only but didn't expected things to turn out this way..coz was hopeful may be we get good track but now it has spoiled and I won't give it a damn.. Wese bhi these days I hate everything about AKH 🀒
Good luck for future nosy,cheeky romance.. πŸ€” Bbyee.

this ph is right messed up they need a reality check🀒🀒🀒