Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome
Loved both the chapters
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 3 : Protective

At dinner table, all were having their dinner with light conversation. Taani was sitting on the chair next to his.

"Rey, Me & Rishi were thinking about your & taani's engagement. I think its time to make your & taani's marriage alliance official." Ranvijay said to his son, Taani lowered her eyes and concentrate on her food while trying hard to hide her blush.

"Sure, Dad." Rey agreed with his dad while his eyes were trained on taani.

"Great. So, next week you guys are getting engaged officially. We will start preparations." Avantika announced happily.

"Taani, tomorrow we will go for shopping." Avantika said to her soon to be daughter-in-law. Taani gave a small nod in return, then avantika got busy with her mother, talking about other arrangements for the engagement while their fathers were busy in talking to rey about some business matter.

After the dinner, taani along with her parents left for her home.

Next day, as planned, she went out with avantika and did shopping for her engagement. After hours of doing shopping, they returned back singhania mansion in evening. Taani stepped out of car followed by her soon to be mother-in-law, avantika. 

"Maa, I think i should leave for home. Its getting late." Taani said to avantika.

"Thats okay, beta. Rey will drop you home later, but for now, come inside." Avantika replied, she held her hand took her inside after telling servant to bring all the shopping bags inside from the car.

They went inside the house and settled down in hall.

"Taani, when is Abhi coming back from his summer camp?" Avantika asked her about samrat, taani's 12 year old brother, the naughty little kid was life of both singhania's & shekhawat's and taani's very own enemy who loves to tease her & fight with her on everything & anything.

"Abhi will be back tomorrow and Mr. I-am-the-king has already ordered mom to cook all his favorite dishes and his room clean when he return home like he is returning back from some war not summer camp. " Taani replied with a smile. Avantika chuckled softly, knowing taani & abhi never get along. They always fight like tom & jerry. Avantika & Taani were busy in chit chatting when Rey & Ranvijay returned back from office.

"Mom, can you make a strong coffee for me?" Rey asked his mother whil rubbing his temple. Both Taani & Avantika threw worry filled glances at him.

"What happen, Rey?" Avantika asked her son, worriedly.

"Nothing, mom, it's just a headache." Rey replied causing his mother to frown at him.

"Take some rest, I'll send your coffee in your room." His mother told him, Rey nodded and walked away from there but not before staring at taani for a moment while she avoided his gaze.

"Maa, I'll make coffee." Taani said to avantika who got up to make coffee for her son, Avantika look at her, she tried denying but taani nodded in assurance. Avantika smiled, Taani got up and went in kitchen to prepare coffee for him.

She entered his room with his coffee, she found him laying down on the bed with his eye closed, she knew he wasn't sleeping. She walked over the bed and placed the coffee mug on the side table then she sat on the bed, beside him. She hesitated for a moment before she placed her hand gently over his forehead, checking if he had temperature and relief wash over her knowing he is not having temperature and his headache must be from taking stress and overwork at office. She massaged his head with tenderness in her touch. His eyes snapped open feeling her touch, he look at her with amusement twinkling in his eyes. Taani grew conscious and tried removing her hand but he held her hand in firm grip.

"Continue." And with that, he closed his eyes and shifted little, too her surprise he placed his head on her lap. She pushed her nervousness in back of her head and continued massaging his head, hoping it would make him feel better. The comfortable silence settled between them, it was a peaceful, happy moment for both of them, where they discovered something new about each other. He found solace in her presence while she was leaving her hesitancy behind.

"Your coffee? Its getting cold-" Taani mumbled softly. 

"I don't need it anymore." Rey whispered, his headache was almost gone and he was liking the soft touch of her fingers. It was soothing, made him feel drowsy and soon he slipped into sweet slumber due to tiredness and her relaxing head massage. Taani smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully, he was looking so innocent that she doubt anyone would believe he is the country's richest & powerful man, a perfectionist in his field, everyone feared & respect him.No one dare to go against him, she had heard he is ruthless monster for his enemies, but she had never seen his that side nor ever wished to. He had always been calm & reserved when he is with family which was okay with her as she know he doesn't like to speak much.

She leaned and pressed her lips softly against his forehead, leaving a short sweet kiss which made him smile in sleep. She leaned back, resting her back against the bedpost, she closed her eyes while she continued stroking his hair lovingly. 

It was dinner time when avantika came to call them downstairs, she knocked on the door but got no reply, then she pushed the door open and walked inside. The sight she saw before her, left her in awe. Her son & would be daughter-in-law were sleeping without any worry of world, her gaze fall over her son, she was happy for him, he had found his match. She knew taani is the girl who will keep him happy forever, a girl who will love him unconditionally, accept him with all his flaws. And she also knew her son would do anything to keep her happy, he is already head over heels in love with taani which is visible in his eyes.

"Whats taking you so long, avantika?" Ranviay asked as he entered the room Avantika  signaled him to be quiet and look ahead. Ranvijay frowned then look where avantika was pointing at.

"They are looking so cute. I don't have a heart to wake them up-" Avantika sighed heavenly, Ranvijay look at his wife and smiled.

"But what about dinner?"

"Hm. They both must be hungry, You go, I'll wake them up." Avantika said to ranvijay, knowing if taani saw them there, she will get embarrass. They all knew she is shy, doesn't even speak to rey when her or his family are present and she doesn't want to make situation embarrassing for taani.

"Sure. And don't tease them." Ranvijay said to her and walked out the room. Avantika walked over the bed and shook Rey gently, he groaned and opened his eyes only to find his mother there.

"Wake up, honey. Its time for dinner, come downstairs. We are waiting for you both." Avantika said to him with smile. Rey look at his mother with sleepy look, but nodded in agreement. After avantika left from there, Rey looked up and found her sleeping in sitting position with his head on her lap.

He got up and sat beside her, smiling all the while. After he had return from london, they are coming close to each other, at many level. Rey shifted close to her, gently placing his hand on her cheek, he caressed her cheekbone with his thumb. He leaned and placed a sweet peck on her lips.

"Taani." He whispered in her ear, his breath tickle over her ear lobe. Taani moaned in her sleep and moved close to him, she wrapped her arms around him and snuggle into him, he was amused & please by her move. He didn't wanted to wake her up, but reminded herself she has to have her dinner.

"Taani, wake up." Rey whispered in her ear, he nibbled her earlobe secutively, making her moan in her sleep.

"Five minutes more, mumma." Taani mumbled absentmindedly with her closed eyes.

"I'm not your mumma, taani. Its me, Rey." Rey chuckled softly. Her eyes snapped open as his words registered in her mind. She was starlet, she look at him with wide eyes. She felt embarrassed seeing their position.

"Sorry..I did't-" She stuttered nervously and tried detaching herself from him but he was quick enough get hold of her hand and pulled her back in his arms.

"Never move away from me." He whispered in dominating voice which made her shiver. She gave a small nod in response.

"Can you drop me home?" Taani asked him nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

"Sure, but have dinner first." Rey replied, taani nodded, she adjusted her clothes properly then both went downstairs to have dinner after which, he drop her home.

Next part depends on response, so please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
mamantheshwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update dear
i luved this concept rey's Mr I-luv-Dominating -and-Caring carater lol...
yes he is romatic too fr inocent taani
waiting fr nxt chapter
update soon..
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 👏
Rey as mumma 🤣
Loved tarey scene ❤️
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail