Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Ch 2 : Romantic

Rey saw her fallen face and decided to take her out, it will be there first proper trip. And he wants to spend time with her.

"If you want, I can take you out." Rey offered after seeing her fallen face. Her eyes lit up, and she look at him like a child found his lost chocolate.

"Sacchi? But where will we go?"

"Thats surprise. This weekend we will go out. Just you & me." Rey answered her, her cheeks heated up while he chuckled softly.

"But maa-papa?"

"Don't worry, I'll talk to them." Rey answered, taani nodded, knowing her parents won't deny him ever. Silence prevailed between them, she shivered feeling his fingers drawing patters on her belly.

"Why swayum bhai didn't return with you?" Taani asked him, breaking the silence.

"He had some personal work." Rey answered shortly, he laid down beside her, facing her.

"Hm. Can i ask you one more question?"

"Sure. Ask." Rey smiled down at her, which took her breath away.

"Bhai is really dating that british model Kate?" Taani raised her one eye brow at him questioningly. She had read lots of article about her brother & the british model dating each other.

"My kitten is quite curious, huh?" Rey chuckled softly causing her to frown at him, which he finds very cute.

"Yes, he is dating her." Rey confirmed her doubt. Her eyes widen in shock.

"Really? But didn't he said he love Sharon, his childhood friend?" Taani questioned him back, innocently.

"That was all in past. Sharon didn't felt same way for him, so he moved on." Rey answered her, taani hummed in response, but felt sadness crept in her heart, she had genuinely liked sharon for her brother.

"But where you got all this information?"

"In newspaper, there was an article." Taani answered softly, Rey nodded in response.

"I saw your & bhai's many photographs too, with those models. They were clingy." Taani continued, her tone gives away the sadness she had felt seeing him with those models.

"That was kate's birthday party. And they all were kate's friends. But you should know that, there is no girl except you in my life. I was 15 when our families decided our marriage and since then, I'm committed to you. I would never allow any other girl in my life." Rey replied her, smiling internally at her cute jealousy. And it made him realize that its first time they are talking to each other with out any hesitation, she was more open up to him which was a great progress in their relationship as he had always seen her nervous or too shy to speak in his presence.

A small smile touched her cheeks while her heart melted at his soft words. She was overjoyed hearing his confession.

Her trance was broken when she felt him inching close to her, her breath hitched, his arm wounded around her petite figure and he nuzzled his face in crook her neck. Taani was feeling different kind of emotions all together, it was first she is so close to him. She was inexperienced when it comes to physical intimacy but her heart trust him.

"Beautiful." He breathed while admiring her angelic face. She was the beauty he was smitten by. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever met, and what attract him more, was her inner beauty. She possess the heart of gold, very kind & naive.

He smiled as she turned cherry red. He held her chin and made her look into his eyes. His eyes darkened in desire as she smiled shyly, she submitted herself to him and closed her eyes, trusting him with her body & soul. He moved close to her, admiring her for a brief moment before he brushed his lips against her, causing her to fist the bedsheet tightly.

He captured her lips in his, kissing her gently yet with passion. Taani wrapped her arms around him and tried mimicking his action. It their first kiss, her first kiss and little did she knew it was his first kiss as well, which he was sharing with the girl he wants to spend rest of his life with. Their lips mouled into a soft, lovable kiss.

Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He pulled away little and stare down at the angelic beauty who had her eyes closed and her breathing was irregular, her cheeks were red as cherry which made him smile. He was pleased seeing his affect on his girl.

He rolled over the bed, switching their positions. Taani smiled shyly, she closed her eyes tightly and rested her head on his toned chest. Rey held her in possessive grip and both slept for a while before he meets the family.

Along with their families, she was in drawing room, waiting for his arrival. For whole family, he will be coming from airport but taani knew the truth. He was there in his bedroom with her all day but half an hour back, he left from window to come home like he was supposed to, from main gate.

"Badi mem-sahab, chotte sahab aa gaye." An elderly woman, who was working in singhania mansion since years, informed them about the arrival of Rey. Taani smiled shyly when she saw him entering the house with followed by two servants who brought his luggage.

Rishi & Ranvijay greeted him with a hug then he met their mothers, who hugged him and expressed how much they missed him.

"Where is swayum, Rey?" Rishi asked him about his son.

"He had some work in london so he stayed back for few more days." Rey answered him with a smile. Rishi nodded in understanding. He sat with them for a while and talked.

"Rey, you must be hungry. Go, freshen up till then I'll set the dinner table." Avantika told her son, Rey nodded in agreement and got up to leave. He signaled taani to come with him, but she nodded in no. Rey glare at her and went away, making her sad as she thought she had made him upset by denying him.

"Taani, Rey had forgot his cell phone, can you give it to him?" Avantika asked her, Taani nodded and took the cell phone from her. She went upstairs toward his room. 

She opened the door of his room and entered inside. Closing the door behind her, she moved inside when a pair of arms were wrapped around her waist from behind. She gasped in surprise and turned around in hasty.

"Don't you think, you deserve punishment for not obeying me downstairs?" Rey whispered in huskiest low tone, Taani bit her lower lip in nervousness. Rey clutched her waist and pulled her into him, crushing her softness in his arms.

"Maa-Papa must be waiting for us. Leave me-" Taani stuttered nervously, Rey smirked at her, he shook his head in denial while tightening his grip around her, having no intentions of letting her go. He pressed her belly making her gasp. He was loving the way her body reacts to his touch, Till now he had control himself, but not anymore. He knew she is ready to introduce to the world of passion, his passion.

His close proximity was introducing her to new world where she found dawning herself into his passion. The way he introduced her to new emotions, it leave tingling sensation within her. The more he come close to her, the more she craved for him. She wanted him as much as he want but too innocent to recognize her own feelings. He moved his hand on her back, and pulled down the zipper of her suit.

"Rey" Taani moaned this time feeling his fingers caressing her bare back. Rey smirk at the reaction he got from her, feeling her soft velvety skin under his fingertips he bend down little and nuzzled his face in crook of her neck. She hissed slightly feeling his lips against her skin. The feel of his lips burned her skin, her heart explode with thousand of emotions, she put her right hand on her heart and could feel her loud heartbeats.

Rey pulled her more close to him and started placing light feathery kisses on her back. And in response all she could do was sigh in content.  Her innocent response seems to push him to the edge, he knew he will not be able to control himself.

His heart swell with happiness and the look of pure delight crossed her features. Rey smiled at her causing her heart to skip a beat. Rey leaned bridging the gap between their lips making her nervous, he hold her hands and interlocked his fingers with hers which seems to ease her nervousness. She closed her eyes tightly waited for his lips to come in contact with hers.

Rey closed his eyes and leaned forward to claim her lips when there was a loud knock on the door which made her jump on her place and pulled away from him with a jerk. His eyes snapped open, angry at the intruder. He marched toward the door and open it, to give an earful to the person who had ruined his moment.

"Sir, Ma'am is calling you & taani ma'am downstairs for dinner." Servant informed him.

"We are coming." Rey replied, Servant nodded and left from there. Rey went back in his room, and found her taking out his clothes from his cupboard. He smiled at her caring nature, she never failed to amuse him. Taani took out a pair of casual clothes from him and gave them to him.

"I'm going downstairs to help mom in kitchen, aap ready hokar niche aa jaaiye." Taani told him, Rey nodded in response, then taani left from there.

Should i continue further? Please do leave your feedback :)

And for pms, Please add  -Cupcake.pm-  into your buddy list.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
I m in love with it
We all already knows how amazing writer you are
But still every time you come with new story suprise me
Superb update
Loved everything about from first word to last
And I m saying it again are you seriously asking that should you continue or not
Isn't it obvious.
Can't wait to read more
Update it asap
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update 👏
Kiss 😳
Update soon

P.s- Please update your other stories also
Humzy thumbnail