ShRaMan OS "Moved On"

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hie everyone...I am aroo, following this show from the first day and also this forum but didn't commented n participated much thought, well I wanted to write something on SharMan since the day I watched the first promo and then today I red a spoiler of urvashi insulting sumu on her torn dress so I just took it as the  beginning and have written a small continuation to what I would love to see... please take out a little time and read it... sorry I blabber too much some times😳 scroll down please

A SHRAMAN OS || MOVED ON ||

She came back as quietly as she can and went straight into her room... closing the door she sat beside it with her face in her   palms...she sobbed silently as the events of the day played in front of her eyes and more tears spilled out of her eyes... she was still taking in every thing that happened at the party and with each passing moment just one question arose in her mind "how can her shravan do this to her?" But then she answered it to herself every time that "he isn't my shravan anymore" 

As everything sink in her mind and she realized that this was all a trap, she remembered his note in her book where he mentioned that come to the party so that everything from their past can be over... so he meant it like this...he planned this all and just because of his revenge.. yes, this all was a revenge... he took revenge of what happened in the past

She ran to the washroom and washed her face...she eyed herself at the mirror and questioned herself that was she the one responsible with what happened years back? Was it her mistake? Even she knew the answer that yes she was but she also knew that she didn't do it intentionally...hell she would never hurt her shravan intentionally... but he did!! He did it all intentionally, he called her at the party and insulted her in front of all...this was his plan, she laughed slightly, laughed at the irony of life, here she was thinking that he was making up for the lost time and there he was actually planning to insult her... 

her eyes then moistened as she remembered how she tried to apologize for the past, she wanted to do it since always but he never returned and when he came she did it only to get his cold shoulder in return as if he don't care but still she apologized, even nano says that the one who accepts his mistake and get the courage to apologize should be forgived...but no he didn't understood that she apologized in fact he made up his mind for a revenge...a revenge which broke her..he must be happy right now, he must be celebrating with his partner, the one whom he brought at the party... 

She once again splashed water on her face and then wiped it with the towel... "sumo...don't cry, not for someone who doesn't mean anything to you...yes this shravan isn't anything to me , after all he is not my shravan anymore and after tonight we are done.. " she tried to smile and then came back to her room turning off the lights she called it a night...

She slept but someone else was not able to sleep...he remembered how she wiped a lone tear that rolled down her cheeks before assuring pushkar that she is okay and later left the party...he punched the wall helplessly, he never wanted this, yes he wanted her to feel the same like the way he felt and get hurt but he didn't wished for her to get insult like the way she was by that urvashi...he brought her to the party just to show suman how it feels but it was just between them...

He remembered how pushkar asked him why he did what he did but he didn't answered to any of his question instead just walked away from him... he closed his eyes and her face flashed in front of her... "no ... I can't feel like this..I shouldn't feel sorry ... she is no one to me,  shravan you should celebrate because you won... because you didn't ran away, it was she who ran away... you wanted her to feel the same you felt and she did, then why...why the hell I am not happy, like it's not her it's me who is hurt" he straightened himself at the knock on his door

It was vandy bhabhi "yes bhabhi.." he said opening the door trying to sound as calm as possible but She seemed upset? "Shravan...what the hell you told urvashi?? she was upset when she called" she asked...oh so it's the matter... "bhabhi she deserved it because she has no right to poke her nose in my matters neither I asked her to misbehave with my best friend..." he said with a straight face and saying good night he closed the door...

"Best friend? Did I just called suman my best friend? " he asked and just felt like hitting his head somewhere and feeling tired, he just placed his head on the headboard and in no time he drifted into deep slumber

The next morning both of them woke up with two different motives ...one to forget like it never happened and one to mend what went wrong ... 

As she opened the main door she found him there, her eyes widened before she looked away and as soon as she composed herself she just looked past him and tried to walk away... "suman..." he called out but she didn't reacted "sumo" he called out again this time she stopped and turned to him "what's the matter? " she asked and he took in a deep breath "I wanted to talk about yest..." he started but she cut him off "no .. there is nothing to talk about yesterday Mr.Malhotra... " she said, and unzipping her purse she took out his note and handed it to him " I finally understood the meaning behind it and I actually wanted to congratulate you on your victory...take this note with you back to your home or london or where ever you will go and always keep it with you...you will be happy knowing that you succeed and your revenge...seriously it was such a good plan...and now as it's done I want to make it clear that it's over...we are over... you moved on long before but now it's my turn to do the same...move on... now I am not sumu for you anymore and I will also remember that I had lost my best friend years ago..good luck to you and good bye " she said and turned, wiping her tears she walked away and he just starred at her back not knowing what else to do...

That's it... I am really sorry If I bored you guyz in anyway but I wanted to write something on them since the show started... 

Thanks for reading
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's very good
U shd write more
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously I loved this OS
Really good

I would love to read more and more on shraman
Please do write more on them...

By the way sumo* not sumu*

The other girls Name is urvashi not urmila
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww yaar
its amazing
bore toh duur ki baat hai I enjoyed a lot.
I'll give you a suggestion , please continue this one.
love kriti :)
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully penned...
Awesome...
Snowflakes. thumbnail
Loved it!! Do write more...
If possible try to make this to a SS or FF it's a Awesome start Edited by -Jamina - 8 years ago
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so wonderful... But why the OS...please do write next  part...😳
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niharika17

It's very good

U shd write more

Thanks
Will do for sure😛
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Seriously I loved this OS
Really good

I would love to read more and more on shraman
Please do write more on them...

By the way sumo* not sumu*

The other girls Name is urvashi not urmila

Thank u so much...I m glad😛
Of course would write...

Ohkay...thanks I actually wanted to confirm these two things in fact I wrote urvashi somewhere but then edited it ðŸ˜³
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Thanks😊