I so wanna kill Anaita!

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After what she did to Ria today, I seriously wanna kill her! How can someone stoop so low? And she calls Ria her BFFE??? Poor Ria. Felt really bad for her. Betrayal from your best friend is one of the worst feelings in this world! ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I felt like crying & equally angry with CVs. No friendship should be shown this way. It hurts.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

I felt like crying & equally angry with CVs. No friendship should be shown this way. It hurts.

I don't think its cvs fault, dear. It actually happens in real life. Euro too was a childhood friend of Karan n luk how he is. At least, Euro is a terrorist's son n his father influenced him 4m childhood. But wat abt Anaita? Seeing a guy, she turned a psycho for him n forgot her humanity. Seeing ur comment, it luks like u have never seen a saas-bahu soap😆. In those soaps, worse things r shown on friendship. Did not meant to hurt u but wat cvs r showing r not wrong. People like Anaita actually exists. But these things r overdone in saas-bahu soaps. There was a show called The Buddy Project in which one of d heroine's friend betrays d heroine who wanted to test her boyfriend using her. D heroine's friend drugs d hero n tries to rape him. So, such friends actually exists in real life.
ChickenSoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I don't think its cvs fault, dear. It actually happens in real life. Euro too was a childhood friend of Karan n luk how he is. At least, Euro is a terrorist's son n his father influenced him 4m childhood. But wat abt Anaita? Seeing a guy, she turned a psycho for him n forgot her humanity. Seeing ur comment, it luks like u have never seen a saas-bahu soap😆. In those soaps, worse things r shown on friendship. Did not meant to hurt u but wat cvs r showing r not wrong. People like Anaita actually exists. But these things r overdone in saas-bahu soaps. There was a show called The Buddy Project in which one of d heroine's friend betrays d heroine who wanted to test her boyfriend using her. D heroine's friend drugs d hero n tries to rape him. So, such friends actually exists in real life.

You are right! I remember that episode of The Buddy Project! People like Anaita are there in every corner of the world. They dont deserve anyone's friendship as they dont know the definition of friendship in the first place.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

You are right! I remember that episode of The Buddy Project! People like Anaita are there in every corner of the world. They dont deserve anyone's friendship as they dont know the definition of friendship in the first place.

yeah you are right, I never watched one ðŸ˜† anyway I saw TBP too, was active member on TBP forum, though couldn't remember the episode. No like I can understand Euro, he is doing the thing from the front but Anaita is just too much. Ria has done what not for her & for a guy she knows for few days she is backstabbing her childhood bestie. Intolerable. ðŸ˜¡
ShivaliShaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, there is no one to blame for it, not even the CVs. I mean, this is too real. If all the other friends had taken Anaita's side, then we could have called it CVs fault. And Anaita is not doing this deliberately, there is a segment where she says that she don't why she is doing any of this but she doesn't like it a bit when Ria and Karan are together, which means that these are the impacts of their last life enmity. They were best friends in this life but they did kill each other in the last!
ChickenSoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivaliShaji

Well, there is no one to blame for it, not even the CVs. I mean, this is too real. If all the other friends had taken Anaita's side, then we could have called it CVs fault. And Anaita is not doing this deliberately, there is a segment where she says that she don't why she is doing any of this but she doesn't like it a bit when Ria and Karan are together, which means that these are the impacts of their last life enmity. They were best friends in this life but they did kill each other in the last!

You have a good point. In the past life Anushka was madly in love with Kabir but he only wanted to be with Udita resulting in Anushka being friendzoned. Hence Anaita is so possessive about Karan in this life and doesnt wanna let anyone including Ria get close to him..