Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey . How r u all ??? I want to share this with all of u . M soo happy today😊 m dancing because akh now onairs in Pakistan too .  Yipeee.. till now i've been watching it online but today for te first time i watched it on tv .. literally tv pe dkhne ka maza hi aur hai.. plus akh from the very first episode β€οΈ omg i just went back in those early madhvini moments  m loving it..  i just stepped in the house and my sis told me .  "Rush ..jaldi karo . Akh laga hua hai " and i was like πŸ€ͺ i rushed madly excitedly to tv and there it was ... lakshima's first scene. That cliff scene and those madhvini flashes in between that scene.. can't describe my feelings . And then both of us watched the rest of the episode  with idk which word to use for that feeling.. just wanna say " happiness really has no bounds today " 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

Hey . How r u all ??? I want to share this with all of u . M soo happy today😊 m dancing because akh now onairs in Pakistan too .  Yipeee.. till now i've been watching it online but today for te first time i watched it on tv .. literally tv pe dkhne ka maza hi aur hai.. plus akh from the very first episode β€οΈ omg i just went back in those early madhvini moments  m loving it..  i just stepped in the house and my sis told me .  "Rush ..jaldi karo . Akh laga hua hai " and i was like πŸ€ͺ i rushed madly excitedly to tv and there it was ... lakshima's first scene. That cliff scene and those madhvini flashes in between that scene.. can't describe my feelings . And then both of us watched the rest of the episode  with idk which word to use for that feeling.. just wanna say " happiness really has no bounds today " 

lucky you iqraa πŸ₯³yaar miss madhvini talking about the cliff scene the way he had saved her πŸ˜³ wish we got those moments back but have to watch old episodes to relive their magic cuz nowadays nothing positive is happening 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Iqraa...πŸ₯³It's better to watch Madhvini from the beginning ...this season 2 is not worth for watching...πŸ˜”
Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Congratulations Iqraa...πŸ₯³It's better to watch Madhvini from the beginning ...this season 2 is not worth for watching...πŸ˜”

Exactly ! Dayan dayan everywhere ! πŸ˜‘
Edited by Iqraa17 - 8 years ago
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

Exactly ! Dayan dayan everywhere ! πŸ˜‘

someone do something about this dayan dayan tht has spread her wings and showing off everywhere she has totally got me on my nerves πŸ˜‘
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

someone do something about this dayan dayan tht has spread her wings and showing off everywhere she has totally got me on my nerves πŸ˜‘

Duniya mein daayan ka koi thod nahi hota...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ek hi thod hamare paas hai...woh hai REMOTE Baba...πŸ˜›
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Duniya mein daayan ka koi thod nahi hota...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ek hi thod hamare paas hai...woh hai REMOTE Baba...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† thts why i never turn on andtv watch episode online