Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh gosh! The witch is going to stay with Taarey 🤢
Lovely teaser
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 56

Standing near by the window, wrapped a satin sheet, she was gazing out when he came and stand before her. After hours of love making, she was tired yet didn't want to sleep. She was remembering the beautiful night she has spent with her husband. She jumped on her place little as he wrapped his arms around her petite figure. Rey smiled at his cute kitten, he still can't believe its been 6 months to their marriage. These 6 months were as beautiful as her. Her arrival in his life had changed his life for good. He was grateful to his grandmother for sending her in his life.

"Sleepy?" Rey asked her in his huskiest low tone. Taani nodded her head negatively, making him smile. He leaned and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the surprise, kitten. It was beautiful-" Rey mumbled, a wide grin appeared on her lips. She smiled and turned around, with his arms around her, holding her possessively.

"I plan surprises more often-" Taani told him cheekily, Rey let out a chuckle seeing her excitement. He leaned a peck her lips, nodding in agreement.

"But where is my gift? You didn't gift me anything." Taani pouted cutely as she complained, Rey bit his lower lip.

"Tomorrow I'll bring a gift for my kitten." Rey told her, Taani glared at him, knowing he had forgot about her gift.

"Now i want two gifts. And they should be good else i'm not gonna forgive you. You will not get to kiss me also-" Taani threaten him, amusing him. Off lately, she had learned to threaten with 'this' excuse and it had always worked.

"Okay, you little devil." Rey mumbled, Taani giggled softly. Rey shook his head at her antics, He bend down little and picked her up in his arms in bridal style.

"Time to love-" Rey announced, with her in his arms he walked over the bed and placed her on the bed gently. He joined her in the bed. Taani wrapped her arms around him as he removed the satin sheet off her and hovered over her body.

"I love you, My little wife." Rey whispered before he claimed her lips and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Taani buried her hands in his silky hair locks and kissed him back with same intensity as his. Soon the dark room was filled with sounds of her moans & his groans as the couple lost themselves into the pool of passion.

Kriya entered the singhania mansion with master plan in her mind. She was silent from past 6 months, but now, it was time to get whats truly hers. It was time to get her Rey.

"Kriya, you here?" Taani asked her, surprised seeing here there, that too with luggage.

"Actually, there is some construction work going on at my place, so Rey invited me to stay here till work get over-" Kriya answered, smirking evilly at her but it turned into a soft smile when she noticed Rey coming their way. 

In past 6 months, she has done everything in her hands to win his trust, make him have blind trust in her and in some way, she was successful. Her supportive, sweet, friendly behavior had earned Rey's trust, now she comes in list of his best friends that was limited to sharon & swayum earlier.

Taani was fuming in anger, knowing Kriya will be staying with them. She glared at Rey, then turning around she went upstairs in their room, letting him know that she wasn't pleased by his decision of letting Kriya stay.

"Rey, I think i should leave. Taani is not happy-" Kriya put up a sad face and spoke with mock sadness.

"Its nothing like that, Kriya. You can stay here."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah. You helped me to save taani from shivam, its my time to return the favor." Rey answered with a smile. Kriya nodded slightly, Rey called his servant and asked him to keep her luggage in guest room. A happy Kriya went in her room while Rey went upstairs in his room.

"Taani, whats this?" Rey questioned her, taani ignored him and sat on the bed comfortably, increasing his anger. It rarely happens when he gets angry on her, but her ignorance was something he can never tolerate.

"Taani, how many time do i have tell you? Don't ever ignore me-" Rey snapped angrily, he marched toward her and grabbing her elbow, he pulled her up, making her stand before him.

"I don't like that girl then why you invited her to stay with us?" Taani questioned him.

"Because, once she helped me, now its my turn. From past few days, she is getting death threats and she needs a place to live since there is some construction work going on." Rey told her truthfully, Kriya has been getting death threats from people related to shivam & his illegal work. They are demanding money from her which her brother, shivam had taken from them.

"But still i don't like her." Taani pouted, she knew Kriya had maintained a good person's image in rey's eyes very well.

"Its just about 1 month then she will go back to her home." Rey answered her, he had always thought her disliking toward Kriya as jealousy, but little did he knew it was something else.

"FINE." Taani huffed in annoyance, Rey smiled at his cute wife. To make her happy, he walked over the closet and took out two gift wrapped boxes.

"Your gifts, little lady." Rey handed her the gift boxes, making her squeal in excitement. She forgot everything else and hugged him tightly, expressing her happiness.

"Thank you, Rey."

With that, she sat on the bed and opened the gifts. One had diamond studded earnings, since his girl love diamonds, and the other box contain her favorite chocolates & candies, these are her weakness.

"I love these. Thank you so much, Rey." Taani jumped and throw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Rey chuckled softly and hugged her back tightly. He dropped a peck on her head, happy he could bring a smile on her face.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Omg amazing update.
hoping that kriya's true colors will be out soon.
Tfd pm.
Edited by _Ms.Funnybee_ - 8 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Taarey are just so lovely..
And taani's antics atm so cute..
Kria is here..
The major mistake..
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update
I hope kriya plan don't create misunderstanding between ray and tanni
waiting for next update
princess_tara thumbnail
Superb update
Now kriya will live with TaaRey
And already created fight between them
I hope Rey realize her evil intentions before it's too late
Love TaaRey cute moments
Eager to read more
Update it asap
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
taarey wd kriya!
loving it! post
soon! loved d 
update!😳
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... taarey part was cute... kriya... kill her... update soon
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice update
Hate that Kria
On first day itself Kria made Taarey fight
What will happen if she stays for one month?
Loved Taarey scenes
Continue soon
Missu_TR thumbnail
Beautiful update 
Taarey cute romance 
Taani want gift rey forget it's time punishment Hehheh nice 
Rey brought two gift for taani Aww cute love it 
Evil is her what her next plan?? Waiting 
Update soon