Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Akash -I watched it and honestly this so rare so i have to say it you warning me before helped a lot. So i imagined the worst possible things davina sinclair could have done and so i am not in the least bit angry at her now. πŸ˜†
My imagination was much worse than what she actually did so i have no problem with her actions 
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

@Akash -I watched it and honestly this so rare so i have to say it you warning me before helped a lot. So i imagined the worst possible things davina sinclair could have done and so i am not in the least bit angry at her now.πŸ˜†

My imagination was much worse than what she actually did so i have no problem with her actions

Hahaha , looks like I ended up shielding Davina from your wrath .. πŸ˜†

Makes sense , we tend to get our hopes up & our imagination goes wild when we hear lots of things about an episode or a show or a movie or anything & when you finally watch it / experience it, it's like - what was the fuss about ? πŸ˜•   πŸ˜† .. the same thing happened with The Walking Dead for me but the effect was opposite - I was disappointed as the serries didn't live up to my imaginary expectations, while in case of Davina , you ended up being a bit relieved .. πŸ˜†

But I am pretty sure , had you watched the episode without my warning , you would have been mighty pissed with Davina.. πŸ˜† .. I mean , almost all the witch sisters got slaughtered as soon as Elijah snapped out of the magic & I was like - just imagine what Klaus would do when he wakes up ! .. but then the rookie leader of witch sisters - Davina overpowers everyone, breaks Klaus's sire bond & escapes unscathed .. 😲 .. even as a Klaus hater & Davina sympathizer , I couldn't help but roll my eyes at how Davina got out that easy .. so it's just about the math really .. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Hahaha , looks like I ended up shielding Davina from your wrath .. πŸ˜†

Makes sense , we tend to get our hopes up & our imagination goes wild when we hear lots of things about an episode or a show or a movie or anything & when you finally watch it / experience it, it's like - what was the fuss about ? πŸ˜•   πŸ˜† .. the same thing happened with The Walking Dead for me but the effect was opposite - I was disappointed as the serries didn't live up to my imaginary expectations, while in case of Davina , you ended up being a bit relieved .. πŸ˜†

But I am pretty sure , had you watched the episode without my warning , you would have been mighty pissed with Davina.. πŸ˜† .. I mean , almost all the witch sisters got slaughtered as soon as Elijah snapped out of the magic & I was like - just imagine what Klaus would do when he wakes up ! .. but then the rookie leader of witch sisters - Davina overpowers everyone, breaks Klaus's sire bond & escapes unscathed .. 😲 .. even as a Klaus hater & Davina sympathizer , I couldn't help but roll my eyes at how Davina got out that easy .. so it's just about the math really .. πŸ˜†

So basically i thought why i didnt get angry. And what you said makes sense.. Also i already know Klaus sire link breaks , so the only damage davina did was that and i already knew about itπŸ˜‰

I totally understand why Walking dead didnt work for you but i am just addicted to it .πŸ˜† Davina convincing marcel on why she needs to kill Klaus made me angry as always πŸ˜†

Davina got out that easy because she is davina. But Kol is back and i am going to have my revenge when he choose saving Mikaelsons over Davina😈

^^ Is walking dead available on torrents these days ? .. I read it somewhere that walking dead disappeared from torrents .. I think I have it till s05 but I have been stuck at s03 since a long long time .. πŸ˜†Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

^^ Is walking dead available on torrents these days ? .. I read it somewhere that walking dead disappeared from torrents .. I think I have it till s05 but I have been stuck at s03 since a long long time .. πŸ˜†

i heard about it too. one of my friend told me torrents link are gone. You reached upto Season 3😲, and frankly i get why you are stuck,season 3 was not my favourite. try to make it to season 4 it get better πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NitaReid

i heard about it too. one of my friend told me torrents link are gone. You reached upto Season 3😲, and frankly i get why you are stuck,season 3 was not my favourite. try to make it to season 4 it get betterπŸ˜†

Oh well , I still have multiple seasons to complete & by the time I am through , I am sure the links would be back , gone again & back again .. πŸ˜†

Yeah I think it's season 3 , it has been a looong time since I watched it , I was stuck at the part where animals (especially the pigs which they ate ) died due to sudden sickness , the pork meat transmitted the disease to humans , one of guys dies in prison camp , wakes up & wrecks havoc .. the lead character then kills all the pigs or uses them to lure the walkers away from the prison camp , I dunno , something like that .. πŸ˜†

"It gets better" πŸ˜† , isn't it the slogan from some LGBT campaign ? πŸ˜† ..

well , I sure do hope so , coz I finished s02 in a jiffy ( s01 took a little bit of time ) but gettin through s03 is proving to be a tough task for me.. πŸ˜†
I am dying to watch GoT next season ! .. I think it premieres in April ..
BlurredLines thumbnail

Oh well , I still have multiple seasons to complete & by the time I am through , I am sure the links would be back , gone again & back again .. πŸ˜†

Yeah I think it's season 3 , it has been a looong time since I watched it , I was stuck at the part where animals (especially the pigs which they ate ) died due to sudden sickness , the pork meat transmitted the disease to humans , one of guys dies in prison camp , wakes up & wrecks havoc .. the lead character then kills all the pigs or uses them to lure the walkers away from the prison camp , I dunno , something like that .. πŸ˜†

"It gets better" πŸ˜† , isn't it the slogan from some LGBT campaign ? πŸ˜† ..

well , I sure do hope so , coz I finished s02 in a jiffy ( s01 took a little bit of time ) but gettin through s03 is proving to be a tough task for me.. πŸ˜†

well it does get better after that but you have to wait few more episode for it, then it get worse again and then better again πŸ˜†

I understand why you would hate the track, i hated it too, especially too much focus on quarantine and sick people 
BlurredLines thumbnail

I am dying to watch GoT next season ! .. I think it premieres in April ..

yep in April . Me too excited for GOT