Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

Wonderful post :)

I just loved the dialogues between RaNan ๐Ÿ‘ Their interactions, whether it's filled with romance or tension - it's always a treat to watch. Jatin and Vinti ARE Raju and Nandu. So believable. Just loved the RaNan scenes. Yup, the feels...seriously

I'm just worried about Raju's mother collapsing. Of course Nandu did not mean for any of that to happen. But I hope it does not lead to any serious tension between the troubled lovers.

And yes...a new Ravan has arrived! So the story will progress. I'm very happy.

Love JKHRR! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Long may it continue. I really hope :)

thank you! Agree.. yes I'm glad they're continuing the story. there's so much they can show๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring089

yes today's epi was complete package
from raju fake fainting to his showing love towards nandu but since garima fainted due to nandu i think raju again going to be annoyed with her apart from this there's entry of new villain , it looks like
the way she's giving angry glare to mt lol
waiting for Monday

yea u r ryt! yea raju is a lil mad, bt he came around๐Ÿ˜ƒ sorry for the late rply ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl550

Yes the ranan scenes were making me smile like an idiot today. 

Raju's dialogues "...i feel like dead Nandu"..๐Ÿคฃ
He's so cute now that he's expressing the truth. 
I found even his anger adorable lool. 
But ya hopefully there's no rift. I hope those two just leave their past behind and no more planning or plotting between them. They are husband and wife, so their love must be unconditional and strong. 
I hope Garima aunty takes Nandu's side. It's not fair to force her to get married to the person she loves,  but is deeply hurt by and doesn't even trust anymore.  Raju must convince her he's changed so both are happy in the relationship. 

completely agree! Raju's completely reformed and he just needs to prove it. I bet he will...๐Ÿ˜ณ yea he needs to get a grip on his gussa, he must not hurt his lady love n be patient, just my pov.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Awsm post!
Raju's lines r ๐Ÿคฃ the way he was faking n all were supporting.. nandu Hain na Raju ka khayal rakhne k liye!๐Ÿคฃ
The way he was calling them Pati patni was Awwโค๏ธ
Agree Jatin is just Soo amazing... he made d character Raju so realistic! Even vinti too..n Vitin chemistry is just wow!
guess nandu will come to stay with Raju for garima n thn more n more Ranan scenes on the way ๐Ÿ˜‰

absolutely! love ViTin... yes Nandu is staying now... RaNan โค๏ธ